Pages:
Author

Topic: what are people doing? - page 36. (Read 5900 times)

Activity: 427
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 12:13:23 PM
Everybody is operating the way he feels it's best for him in Cryptocurrency. Some of the people that are panicking mostly falls among the HYIP Big Boys for fear of loosing out during the Backsliding of Bitcoin period. The fear of unknown to the futuristic effect of a coin is a problem to some of them, hence, restricting themselves in investing in some of these coins. To we Crypto enthusiasts and optimists, we are holding some of the coins with concrete assurance that Bitcoin is coming back on its leg for stability.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 12:05:37 PM
Actually, people is doing her/him project. As we know, the many people do the project like as post translite etc. So, Iam very enjoyed after join in this project.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
February 20, 2018, 11:47:17 AM
THIS IS SO INTERESTING TO ME!!! so whats the word??
what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!

This is the good time to start purchaising coins. I think I will spend some hundreds dollars on buying Ethereum and NEO. These two currencies looks in good condition. They will grow I suppose.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 11:39:00 AM
the people before are panic selling their bitcoins because even the slightest news can trigger the people to sell them, how much more the bigger news. in fact, the news i heard was that the US are planning to have a hearing about bitcoin. some critiques before tried to panic people by saying news that US will have a negative say to the crypto world. and after a few weeks the bitcoin price fell back down. but then after the US's hearing says that they'll support bitcoin, people then started rushing into the buying part which made bitcoin rise.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 20, 2018, 11:27:28 AM
what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!
In times of crisis, its better to just Hodl and don't do panic selling. Why? The moment that bitcoin or other altcoins suddenly bounce back you will be happy that you decided to just Hodl on your coins.

That's why in this industry, you don't need to be emotional. You have to learn you to control it, otherwise you will not go further and not get the maximum profit that you can get.

So for me just Hold, and you control your emotions, don't check the price regularly. I think twice or thrice a day checking is good to see how the market price is moving.
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
February 20, 2018, 11:26:55 AM
For me I am busy monitoring the market closely and with the latest increase in BTC I think the market is smiling again. With quite some of airdrop coins and bounty inmy wallet still watching them closely and holding up.
Activity: 490
February 20, 2018, 11:09:08 AM
Now days some people are taking risk for earning more profit as they are investing regularly about the market condition. Some are very self resistant for having good result.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
February 20, 2018, 11:05:48 AM
Prices began to rise now before that it was a great time to invest. But even now it is very profitable to invest the crypto and keep it until the end of the year.
Activity: 756
February 20, 2018, 10:51:32 AM
what are people doing?

Panic is passed away. Now the people switched themselves on constructive mood and are trying to make investments. And that’s right because prices of many cryptocurrencies started to grow. It is time to buy.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
February 20, 2018, 09:53:44 AM
OP digital currency like bitcoin have volatile price so you need to do investing to earn here so better for you to not post negative about it and enjoy that situation for your good like risk some money to earn big actually we can lose like if your investing not go well but still the chance to earn is base on your knowledge so you need to study how to invest here and that's all we can earn by that
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 20, 2018, 09:47:13 AM
While the bitcoin is likely to remain in the future will have a good gains, but remember, timely stop profits is the winner of life, because the current cryptocurrency market volatility is very large, if you do not have to stop in time profit, so you earn forever just tokens, rather than money.
Activity: 330
Merit: 102
February 20, 2018, 09:41:25 AM
if the coin you buy is down, for now I suggest to hold the coin you bought,do not ever get into the issue and do panic selling
which I do today continue to invest long-term in bitcoin. I believe bitcoin will continue to grow. hopefully, you also invest in this opportunity.
Activity: 532
February 20, 2018, 09:36:48 AM
Many profess the "keep to the last" strategy, which assumes that the cost of bitcoin or alternative cryptocurrency will grow many times in the future, so do not pay attention to volatility - just hodl it.
In fact, a huge number of these people inflate the cost of cryptocurrency, playing into the hands of active traders.
Remember that the only way to make money is to get out in time. All the others lose, and this, in particular, our "holders at all costs."
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
February 20, 2018, 08:50:36 AM
what are people doing?

When the whole market falls many people panic and they start selling all their coins. This is used by experienced traders. They buy coins at a low price during a panic. If you believe in crypto, then you will act like an experienced person.
Activity: 236
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
February 20, 2018, 08:08:24 AM
Only newbie people in trading are going to panic when it comes to the time like this but for some veterans in trading network this is the good time to buy more until it goes up to there bag.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
February 20, 2018, 07:56:52 AM
I think that panic here does not fit at all! crypto currency requires clarity and sober mind, the concept of what you are doing and how! failed, analyze and do more! if suddenly this or that coin falls, do not immediately sell it, then you will regret it! Smiley Wink
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 20, 2018, 07:53:21 AM
What does hodl mean by the way? Are sime people in panic? Maybe some panic because they have big investments over coins that are decreasing ita value other thab that peiple here in cyprto world are making money out of fun in trading or discusssions. Thats what I think people are doing.
HODL means HOLD. The letters are just jumbled. It means, you hold your alts or bitcoin and wait for the price to increase again.

For OP question, You can say that when an investor or trader is not sure about his holding, because the price goes down drastically, they will sell it immediately to cut of more losses. By that, you can say it's PANIC SELLING.

In the world of crypto, if you panicked, then you lose. You should analyze the situation and continue to hold whatever you have.
Activity: 458
February 20, 2018, 07:48:08 AM
What am doing right now is holding my altcoins for good profit because its not idea to sell now. For instance during the December market pump my portfolio worth over $3k and now its just recovering to around $2k. Therefore am holding all my altcoins till a get reasonable profit.
Activity: 649
February 20, 2018, 07:41:17 AM
People are doing the best that they can do to earned in this cryptoland. It is upto you if you would go into panic selling or not, analyzed the market it will makes you decides. If you are not firm to hold you will lose eventually.
Activity: 360
February 20, 2018, 07:39:54 AM
The market's fall is already over and almost all coins go up.
Still, in both cases, you have to hold what you have.
This is what is best done in such situations.
Pages:
Jump to: