Pages:
Author

Topic: What are some disadvantages of BTC? - page 18. (Read 7899 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 19, 2017, 07:39:38 AM
For now, Bitcoin not suitable for small value transfer or payment. Since the fees are going high, it not worth it to using Bitcoin as payment for online service such as buying items with value $5/$10 (small amount), because the transaction surely will going stuck in network and will takes many days to confirmed.
Activity: 504
December 19, 2017, 04:15:19 AM
The expensive fee and the very long transaction time. If only bitcoin doesn't have a huge potential to make you filthy rich then I doubt that people will still use it or either invest in it.
Activity: 201
December 19, 2017, 03:30:10 AM
there are a bit disadvantage of bitcoin. firstly as bitcoin is a peer to peer network and there is no third party,criminal are using this as a payment method.again,not all country accept bitcoin.so there is problem with the withdraw money earned  from bitcoin.
Activity: 369
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 19, 2017, 03:21:03 AM
I think some signatures here are scam. So if someone will participated of one of the scammed signature, the trust that they've given to bitcoin will become less until the number of participated bitcoin will be decreased and the worst thing is no one will trust bitcoin anymore.
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
December 19, 2017, 03:10:39 AM
State of being stable though it may call advantage but it may also a big disadvantage of bitcoin, why? Lets talk about the positive side or the advantage, we all know that bitcoin value is continuously growing bigger and bigger that saving your money to bitcoin is guaranteed will improve but on the other side it might be a disadvantage lets talk about it later. Second, positive side because bitcoin value is continuously growing bigger and bigger more investor and investment are coming because they know that it will be worth, but on the other side it will be a complete disadvantage.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
December 19, 2017, 01:32:29 AM
We all know the advantages of BTC, but what are some of the disadvantages??
BTC's block capacity is so small that it can't accommodate so much of the current transfer, which is the biggest drawback.
Activity: 210
December 19, 2017, 01:02:55 AM
One disadvantage of bitcoin is "No Chargebacks or Refunds"
One of Bitcoin’s biggest drawbacks is a lack of standardized policy for chargebacks or refunds, as all credit card companies and traditional online payment processors have. Users affected by transaction fraud – for instance, they purchase goods that the seller never delivers – can’t request a refund through Bitcoin. In fact, Bitcoin’s decentralized structure makes it impossible for any single party to arbitrate disputes between users. While miners take responsibility for recording transactions, they’re not qualified to assess their legitimacy.
Activity: 392
December 18, 2017, 09:54:59 PM
Only internet because if you dont have internet you can not use this anymore because bitcoin id not a fiat currency but i think internet only is the disadvantage of bitcoin but theres a lot of advantage in bitcoin like money you will get more money if you have this.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
December 18, 2017, 09:48:54 PM
I think bicoin has some disadvantages as the cost for the payments is too high. The speed for bitcoin billing is a bit slow and is consistent with large payouts. Not suitable for small payments
The speed is not an issue so much. That can get fixed over time, there main disadvantage to Bitcoin is that it is not 100% safe from attacks.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
December 18, 2017, 09:17:23 PM

Some of the disadvantages of bitcoin is linked to fiat. There are things that bitcoin can not do that fiat can. Bitcoin can not be and will never be in physical form, the disadvantage of this is we can not use them in convenience stores, gas stations, or any market that doesn't accept bitcoin as payment. This may be an advantage, but can also be a disadvantage, bitcoin's volatility, it can be quite dangerous to be very volatile. We are not sure if it's going to rise or fall.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 08:47:59 PM
The money is not in your hand but bitcoin is accessible to the market and that was good to me
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
December 18, 2017, 01:22:56 PM
I think bicoin has some disadvantages as the cost for the payments is too high. The speed for bitcoin billing is a bit slow and is consistent with large payouts. Not suitable for small payments
Well in my opinion there are only two advantages of bitcoin first one id that bitcoin have no physical shape or loge and a lot of people want to see bitcoin because bitcoin is very useful in use and secondly bitcoin is only available on internet if you have internet then you can use it and if you don’t have internet then there is no chance to use bitcoin so these two things must be remove from it and I think bitcoin will find some other way to fix it.
Activity: 14
December 17, 2017, 11:50:05 PM
Bitcoin is still on the development stage. It is not known by all places in the world. Therefore, there are just a small number of stores that accept Bitcoin. Using Bitcoin has a limit. And since Bitcoin is a digital currency, Bitcoin is prone to hacking and data corruption.
Activity: 546
December 17, 2017, 10:21:07 AM
The first disadvantage of bitcoin is it has a inconsistent value every time it's price may change anytime. Unlike in other business industry,investing at bitcoin is more risky than investing in regular business. And on of disadvantage of bitcoin is people may think that you are doing illegal because they did not know about bitcoin. And because many of them did not know about bitcoin they will think that you are a scammer.And unlike cash bitcoin cannot use in all store or we cannot pay it anywhere.
Activity: 532
December 17, 2017, 08:56:23 AM
I think the disadvantage of bitcoin is we cannot or no one can predict the value of it. It sometime going down and sometimes getting high. Then value always fluctuate but at the end of the day the bitcoin price is still pumping because of the users and investors.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
December 17, 2017, 08:52:11 AM
Main disadvantages of btc......no one to control the value of the single bitcoin. Due to lack of proper valuation systems Bitcoin can be subject to high volatility in price. coin anonymity can help those performing illegal activities *conducting transactions*. and finally scalability issue as btc infrastructure has not undergone any significant improvements.
Activity: 350
December 17, 2017, 08:27:04 AM

which became one of the weaknesses of bitcoin at this time in my opinion is bitcoin is not owned by any country bitcoin currency stand alone because he is a virtual currency, so for users bitcoin no protection from his country
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
December 17, 2017, 07:34:07 AM
we all have different points of view when looking at bitcoins primarily for weaknesses. I think the disadvantage of bitcoin is decentral itself where it can not be controlled and I think decentral is also the advantage of bitcoin because it makes bitcoin very valuable.
Activity: 336
December 17, 2017, 07:05:05 AM
Activity: 4
December 17, 2017, 06:52:09 AM
Transection fee is so high and slow.
Pages:
Jump to: