Pages:
Author

Topic: What are some disadvantages of BTC? - page 14. (Read 7897 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 07:15:21 AM
We all know the advantages of BTC, but what are some of the disadvantages??
There are still many disadvantages to bitcoin, but the biggest disadvantage is that the size of the block is too small, resulting in a small number of transactions per second, so this will still hinder the further advance of bitcoin.
Activity: 110
Merit: 16
January 03, 2018, 03:46:36 AM
It's too hard to find a project, it takes a lot of energy to find the project, and the forum information is too much, it is difficult to find the focus.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
January 02, 2018, 08:49:13 AM
The only thing I considered disadvantage of bitcoin is that the increasing trend is not constant. We can't predit the market. In case dollors depreciated, it will also result to decrease in value in bitcoin. Anytime bitcoin will decrease and we can't avoid it. However, there is hope. there's a big change that value will still increase due to more publicity of bitcoin.
Yes there are some disadvantages of bitcoin.Firstly,it is very volatile.It is decentralised so it is not legalised in many nations.Moreover it is banned in some nations too.Its high transaction fee is also very inconvient.Bitcoin is fully digital so it needs internet connection which is not possible in every corner of the world.It needs some knowledge to operate it.Many people are illiterate so they cannot use bitcoin.
Activity: 252
January 02, 2018, 04:55:22 AM
The only thing I considered disadvantage of bitcoin is that the increasing trend is not constant. We can't predit the market. In case dollors depreciated, it will also result to decrease in value in bitcoin. Anytime bitcoin will decrease and we can't avoid it. However, there is hope. there's a big change that value will still increase due to more publicity of bitcoin.
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
January 02, 2018, 04:45:45 AM
In my one year of experience here in cryptocurrency ; to be exact in bitcoin there is no disadvantages that I encounter or any bad things.
In fact they provide me a instant  investment wherein I don’t need to answer forms and etc. All I am going to do is to tap and swip.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
January 01, 2018, 04:09:36 PM

One of Bitcoin characteristics is anonymity. Bitcoin payments can be provided by criminals. As an argument most of the goods in the site Silkroad were represented by illegal items first of all by different kinds of drugs.

Being said so, it can be challenging for enforcers to catch these criminals however, it is not only happening in bitcoin through - some altcoins and most in fiat money is this thing prevalent.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
January 01, 2018, 02:38:42 PM

One of Bitcoin characteristics is anonymity. Bitcoin payments can be provided by criminals. As an argument most of the goods in the site Silkroad were represented by illegal items first of all by different kinds of drugs.
Activity: 197
Merit: 16
December 30, 2017, 08:50:41 AM
one of manin disadvantage of bitcoin is that in case if you lost you account are been hacked then it is hard to recover it
There are hackers exist in Bitcoin and I think being hacked is being lost your investment too. And I think, this is one of the disadvantages of Bitcoin, they cannot control it but there's a solution. Making your account secure can make it safe and not prone to be hacked. Aside from that, I think not being stable of the price is also considered as disadvantage of Bitcoin, if it increases then it is good but if it decreases, it is a bad news especially for those who hold.
Activity: 696
Merit: 100
December 30, 2017, 08:45:21 AM
I think one of disadvantage of bitcoin is that it has no physical appearance common for cryptos and not yet known to all people. It is less popular.
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
December 30, 2017, 08:30:49 AM
BTC involves mining, which makes its transaction very slow, it is a virtual tender which makes it very difficult to access or purchase products or services unless one involves in online transactions. This makes it tenability restricted

Now bitcoin fee are too much to pay .. also the bitcoin price not fixed
Activity: 644
December 29, 2017, 09:12:34 PM
Even though bitcoin was found for easy transactions . Now we can't do that in practically . In these days the main disadvantages are of bitcoin is slow transaction speed and high transaction fee . and also for investing on bitcoin we have to invest lot of money   
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
December 29, 2017, 08:00:16 PM
The disadvantage is the higher Bitcoin transaction fee and the old Bitcoin delivery time. And so, now many fork, hardfork, and soft fork are done to gradually solve the problem. And I'm sure that weakness will be overcome if every development is successful.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
December 29, 2017, 07:39:39 PM
Been checking this all the time https://bitcoinfees.earn.com/ as the most popular disadvantage of bitcoin now is the high fees and also the delay in time. The highest sat/byte now is 550 and that's way cheaper now and it only looks high because the price of bitcoin now is bumped.
Activity: 910
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 29, 2017, 07:37:29 PM
Even those things we think that are too beneficial do also have the negative part proving that no such thing in this world is made by man perfect. Bitcoin cryptocurrency despite of having many benefits which makes its advantage, it do also have disadvantages that make it somewhat negative on the mind and eyes of its users. I think the disadvantage that can be linked into bitcoin do also play from its advantage part which is being generated and operated online through the use of internet access to be easily access by people anytime and anywhere but how about if there is no such thing as internet existing into scenarios like war where power lines and communication lines including internet line are all down, how it can be access when it is dependent to be used over online usage
Activity: 132
Merit: 12
December 29, 2017, 07:24:42 PM
There is no denying that besides all of the advantages Bitcoin also has few disadvantages. The  biggest disadvantage is a price of transaction fees. It is literally too high. Also, a long time confirmations of transactions make users really mad.
Activity: 582
Merit: 101
December 29, 2017, 06:44:32 PM
whose name ciptaanya human there must be weakness gan among the weaknesses that bitcoin price not setabil in the sense of rapid rise or fall without any prior notice. sometimes our wallet can be broken by unscrupulous person (ahokcer)
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
December 29, 2017, 06:12:39 PM

The disadvantages are well known: slow confirmation times, relatively slow block times (10 minutes), high transaction fees, and lack of true anonymity. However, most if not all of these can get fixed in time. Hopefully we'll see major upgrades to the network in 2018.
Activity: 336
December 29, 2017, 06:09:35 PM
The price is unstable
Many people doesn't know about bitcoins
Bitcoins are not accepted everywhere..we have to convert it to paytm or paypal balance
Activity: 41
December 29, 2017, 06:06:44 PM
one of manin disadvantage of bitcoin is that in case if you lost you account are been hacked then it is hard to recover it
Activity: 58
December 29, 2017, 03:28:52 PM
Trust, regulations, huge fees and transaction time.
Pages:
Jump to: