Pages:
Author

Topic: What are some disadvantages of BTC? - page 31. (Read 7924 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 100
October 29, 2017, 10:13:04 AM
We all know the advantages of BTC, but what are some of the disadvantages??
One of the disadvantages of bitcoin is you can't use it in offline store and you can exchange it in some stuff. As of now some people say that it has high fees in some transactions. In addition to that, I think the biggest disadvantages of bitcoin is the unstable price on online market and trading sites.
Activity: 99
Merit: 21
October 29, 2017, 10:10:09 AM
I think the biggest disadvantage Bitcoin does have is fees you see it everywhere now days but a lot of people are complaining specifically about sending smaller amounts of coins and having to pay a fee which is higher than what they want to send.
Activity: 177
October 29, 2017, 10:07:39 AM
as of my opinion everything in the world has some advantages and disadvantages.the advantages of bitcoin everyperson knows but the there are a few disadvantages which are as follows.
1.fees is very high
2.its not full secure(means due to some bitcoin looters, as i hear a news about 6 looters including 1 women as arrested by delhi police india)
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
October 29, 2017, 09:41:51 AM
slow, expensive transactions, well, if at all, if there is no Ineta and light, then the end of the crypt)
Activity: 182
Merit: 40
October 29, 2017, 08:45:58 AM
The only advantage of Bitcoin today is the investment but will not likely as useful as cash that we're using today.
Bitcoin is for investments, trading and gambling but in the future I believe that it will replace cash.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
October 29, 2017, 08:25:24 AM
the biggest disadvantage of bitcoin thats why government cant make it legalized its because it is not traceable any transaction can be easily made. legal or illegal transaction cant be trace or recognize who send or receives the money.
Activity: 238
October 29, 2017, 08:23:05 AM
Identity of people remains hidden thats why  Bitcoin is used for some illegal things such as buying illegal amunitions , drugs etc.It cannot be used without an internet connection .These are some disadvantages of Bitcoin.
Activity: 252
October 29, 2017, 08:19:21 AM
Bitcoin in its current form still too hard to hold, buy and use for general public. As a reserve asset, the price is also far too volatile to give the confidence of stability. As a way of payment and currency, the cost of transation is also too high at the moment, buying a coffee with bitcoin is just not economically viable at the moment.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
October 29, 2017, 08:05:09 AM
disadvantages that i really feel it is if i have many bitcoin, and i want to spend it in real life i need to exchange it into my local currencies so i can use it offline, if i dont do that my bitcoin is useless, because bitcoin in my country is not popular than other country. and maybe the second disadvantages is the confirmations is slower than other cryptocurrencies like ethereum or doge

It is still long way for BTC to be accepted in all fields. In my country usually BTC is accepted in some cafes or some small shops. for the surprise our national airlines also accepting BTC as payment. other way to spend your BTC its good to use debit card services like cryptopay.
Activity: 364
PlayGame.com
October 29, 2017, 07:38:58 AM
disadvantages that i really feel it is if i have many bitcoin, and i want to spend it in real life i need to exchange it into my local currencies so i can use it offline, if i dont do that my bitcoin is useless, because bitcoin in my country is not popular than other country. and maybe the second disadvantages is the confirmations is slower than other cryptocurrencies like ethereum or doge
October 29, 2017, 07:29:38 AM

Bitcoin has not been received in all countries and all stores, it makes a constraint for users like me who are confused to spend it. If bitcoin is legalized in all countries and accepted in every field will definitely be very profitable.
Activity: 1189
Merit: 107
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 29, 2017, 07:26:07 AM

for me bitcoin only disadvantages is high transaction fee and transaction duration
but bicoin still my best cryptocurrensy
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
October 29, 2017, 07:24:38 AM
I think there is only one disadvantage of BTC is transaction speed.
For me the some disadvantages of BTC is, it easy to use by other people to scam, so when btc use to scam many people will afraid to try bitcoin and many people will not follow bitcoin, and for me the other disadvantages of bitcoin is the campaign, the campaign in btc was take too long, its about 1month and 3weeks before its end so people who are newbie here is giving up easily.
some disadvantage of BTC is the price sometimes its high sometimes its low
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
Bounty Campaign Management
October 29, 2017, 07:22:22 AM
One of the advantages I guess of BTC is its volatility in prices. As we all know, every now and then the bitcoin prices change. It can be higher than what we hoped or lower than we expected. That's the reason why some people say the risks involved are really high. But that disadvantage is far nothing compare to the advantages BTC have. Reasons enough why bitcoin is worth-having, saving, and investing.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
October 29, 2017, 07:19:19 AM
I think there is only one disadvantage of BTC is transaction speed.
For me the some disadvantages of BTC is, it easy to use by other people to scam, so when btc use to scam many people will afraid to try bitcoin and many people will not follow bitcoin, and for me the other disadvantages of bitcoin is the campaign, the campaign in btc was take too long, its about 1month and 3weeks before its end so people who are newbie here is giving up easily.
There is disadvantages of bitcoin, some of them used it as illegal transaction, like buying drugs and weapons that cannot trace when they use bitcoin. Also they use it to cyber crime likem scam. And another disadvantage is you cant used bitcoin when your offline.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
October 29, 2017, 07:06:05 AM
bitcoins are not widely   accepted - some countries banned bitcoin currency
Wallets Can Be Lost - if you have forgotten your wallet log in details. hard drive crashes where you save your log in details
No Physical Form - as of now it cannot be used in physical stores. It would always have to be converted to other currencies

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
October 29, 2017, 06:52:08 AM
Every aspect has 2 sides; it depends upon the individual how he uses and looks upon it. Bitcoin has many advantages such as peer-to-peer transfer, anonymous transactions, and acts like an asset for an individual and much more. But on the other side, it possess some threats also like Bitcoin anonymity feature is used by criminals to hide their identity, it is used to buy ammunition and drugs, widely used over dark web and so on. So, it is upon user how he uses Bitcoin.
October 29, 2017, 06:07:49 AM
This is digital form of money the disadvantage for bitcoin is that we can’t use it offline without internet it is not used and without internet you will not access your wallet so this is the big and major disadvantage according to me. I didn’t noticed any other disadvantage in bitcoin.
Activity: 630
October 29, 2017, 05:35:45 AM
The disadvantages of bitcoins are insufficient distribution and recognition. Also, exchange rate fluctuations and unpredictability, lack of guarantees and state prohibitions.
Activity: 630
October 29, 2017, 05:32:50 AM
Everything which has made in this world have advantage and disadvantages of using by people. Bitcoin is volatile currency and can go ups and downs any time,which effect to the loss and profit of investors. Bitcoin is charging high fees for the transfer of bitcoin from one person to another person. Due free access at any where  some people are using it for illegal purpose and it helps to increase the crime any where. Hacking of bitcoin account is also a big disadvantage.
Pages:
Jump to: