Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the best bitcoin wallets? - page 15. (Read 16305 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 06:42:13 AM
Trezor is great offline wallet
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 06:40:28 AM
If you have time and big hdd Smiley i recommend you to use bitcore. It is the best wallet ever created. Very good protection and great app.
Activity: 322
January 12, 2018, 06:38:13 AM
There are variety of Bitcoin wallets like web wallets,mobile wallets, hardware wallets, desktop wallets & paper wallets. Desktop wallet is very low security and if your pc/laptop got crashed it all will lost. Web wallets also not that much security. The best wallet method is hardware wallets and there is no any risk with it. Still i also do not have hardware wallets since i am a newbie to this bitcoin trading and planning to get in future. Hope this will works for you.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH
January 12, 2018, 06:31:14 AM
I think coinbase wallet is the great bitcoin wallet. you can use it for store it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 12, 2018, 03:18:14 AM
Looking for a secure place to store my bitcoins. What do you recommend? I found a few here, but looking for more feedback: http://cryptomarketmag.com/2018/01/07/best-bitcoin-wallets-2018/

Thanks!

In my opinion blockchain.info is one of the best options to store bitcoins. Also you can store your bitcoins at criptocurrency exchange for ex. but it is not good option for storing Smiley
Activity: 340
Merit: 124
January 12, 2018, 03:14:06 AM
'Best' wallets are always analyzed from two perspectives. One is the ease of use or rather how effective they are for our operations. Second is the safety and security. When we consider the ease of usage or effectiveness, we may also include the cost at which we are able to procure the wallet. Depending upon the value of the bitcoins that you hold, you may try procuring the wallet accordingly.

Broadly speaking, the bitcoin wallets are of two kinds: Online wallets and Hardware wallets. The online or hot wallets are most times free. However, we need to analyze whether they are trustworthy. Experts who have used them and the time for which it has been existing, are few ways to know the wallet's authenticity. There have been many scams lately with respect to the wallets and it is important that we do not fall prey to these. That is why hardware wallet is always worth the investment. Electrum for example is an online wallet that is quite well in use.

In these wallets mostly it is not the bitcoin per se that is stored by the key for accessing the bitcoin transaction. Hardware wallets are offline devices and hence can protect your computer and mobile preventing the online hackers and scammers to access your system. Further, these wallets come with a back-up mechanism through which you may retrieve and reset your key in case of a theft or loss of the hardware wallet. The wallet will be protected with a pin that will make the accessibility minimum for someone other than you. Trezor, Keep Key, Ledger Nano S are some of the hardware wallets that can help secure your bitcoins.
Activity: 258
Merit: 104
January 12, 2018, 02:51:50 AM
Obviously that the best thing that you can do at the moment is just buy a ledger nano , that is the best way in that you can easily control all your cryptos, easily.
It accepts bitcoin, and a lot of other altcoins, and you can attach your MEW directly with the ledger.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 969
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 12, 2018, 02:49:33 AM
Looking for a secure place to store my bitcoins. What do you recommend? I found a few here, but looking for more feedback: http://cryptomarketmag.com/2018/01/07/best-bitcoin-wallets-2018/

Thanks!

Well for me, the best wallet to store your bitcoin is the hardware wallet, non other than that, because your amount maybe seems small now, but with the price growth, it will be higher later, so investing your money on a hardware wallet is the best thing to do if you want to invest on bitcoin.
But if you still dont want to buy it, I guess some pc/mobile wallet can be your option, I myself use blockchain mobile wallet, it can be connected to their web wallet, has a private key option, easy UI, and give me no problem up until now. Others find electrum and mycelium as a great wallet too to store their bitcoin.
I agree with you completely. Hardware wallets are the best way to secure bitcoins for better security in the long run. I feel very comfortable storing my bitcoins in my Trezor since I know that hackers will never be able to hack and steal my coins. Online wallets like Myetherwallet(MEW) are great wallets, but they are always vulnerable to sophisticated attacks by hackers.

Among the hardware wallets, I recommend Trezor since I have been using it for quite sometime and never faced any kind of problems which is the opinion of the majority of people who are using this particular wallet.
Activity: 36
January 12, 2018, 02:34:15 AM
There is a hardware wallet, web wallet,blockchain mobile wallet etc..there is a lot bitcoin wallet to choose from..
Activity: 476
Merit: 359
January 12, 2018, 02:27:05 AM

Thanks!

Well for me, the best wallet to store your bitcoin is the hardware wallet, non other than that, because your amount maybe seems small now, but with the price growth, it will be higher later, so investing your money on a hardware wallet is the best thing to do if you want to invest on bitcoin.
But if you still dont want to buy it, I guess some pc/mobile wallet can be your option, I myself use blockchain mobile wallet, it can be connected to their web wallet, has a private key option, easy UI, and give me no problem up until now. Others find electrum and mycelium as a great wallet too to store their bitcoin.
Activity: 378
January 12, 2018, 02:02:49 AM
Bitcoin have many wallets in the present time like if we say that YoBit.NET is good for me because it is providing me the best opportunity of trade as  well from this exchange i can buy every coin any time from this there are so many exchanges and the wallets but i am not happy with the high transaction fee in the present time i have a small amount of bitcoin due to high transaction i can't do many things with the currencies.
Activity: 182
January 12, 2018, 01:22:41 AM
yes The best bitcoin wallet for me is coin base because easy transaction and fast transaction.
Activity: 196
Merit: 103
January 12, 2018, 01:03:29 AM
The best bitcoin wallet for me is coins.ph because easy transaction and fast transaction.
Activity: 308
January 12, 2018, 12:49:58 AM
Yep this is also my question. If anyone knows please leave some comments to let me know.
Thanks!
Activity: 112
January 12, 2018, 12:46:05 AM
Hardware - Trezor
Software - Coinbase
Nfp
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
January 12, 2018, 12:43:17 AM
Hardware wallets such as trezor and ledger is the safest wallet that you may use for saving your bitcoins even in a long period of time, because hardware wallet is an offline wallet that can be so hard for hackers to be hacked, unlike the online wallets that are so prone and much easier to be hacked.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
January 12, 2018, 12:15:36 AM
According to me Coinbase is the best bitcoin wallet.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
January 12, 2018, 12:04:44 AM
there are many good bitcoin wallet in the market, but personally i suggest and use https://blockchain.info/

I also use, due to the many complaints with frequent transaction stuck, by using this there is an opportunity to set when it can be received. there is an opportunity to be faster with tailored to the needs. although maybe the price is a bit high.
Activity: 392
January 11, 2018, 11:41:23 PM
And one thing.. I think you should really be able to prove the bitcoin wallet that you choose with adjusting it in a reality and its development related to the many people who using it.
I'm personally have been choosing a bitcoin wallet that has been very much proven to be used by many people who are far more experienced than me in my place, and so far it has been proved very safety till now.

Be carefull on it.
brand new
Activity: 0
January 11, 2018, 11:26:29 PM

Thanks!
i recommend localbitcoins, blockchain and coin base. You could check this out to know more http://www.freebiebitcoin.com">Earn free bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: