Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the best coin in 2020? - page 3. (Read 1401 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 1
October 02, 2020, 07:11:05 AM
Cryptocurrency that can't be ignored

In January 2009, the peer-to-peer electronic cash protocols that would become known as bitcoin were unveiled by Satoshi Nakamoto. At first, this surge of future technology that was brought to society was not well understood, as its promoters were finding out and beginning to realise its potential.

Having been Interested in bitcoin for long time, i have fond that as the learn more and more of the world around it, there is a trend to how individuals think about Bitcoins.

Network Effects and proven security are the principal advantages of bitcoin. both are almost insurmountable benefits.

I will bring you a list of reasons on why Bitcoin is still the king of cryptocurrencies and why it will stay there for a long time.

Cryptocurrencies are virtual currencies that exist independently of banks and governments but, like any physical currency, can still be traded or speculated on. Launched in 2009, bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency to be decentralized. Thousands of cryptocurrencies, known as altcoins, have been released since then.

it is the original cryptocurrencies, the grandfather

Continuing the previous point, many cryptocurrencies are just copies based on the BTC code, and in many cases, they don’t solve a real problem, and thus they don’t have a real use
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
October 02, 2020, 04:38:21 AM
I have $2000 from a source. What will be the best coin invest in for 2020? We know there are trending DeFi. But there are more coins which are too low price but there have a chance to win in 2020 end.
Do you have any suggestion for coins to invest $2000?

Well interestingly, I have made recommendations to a number of colleagues with my own dedication and honor.
Me and my high school students and my students are doing research on Blockchain projects, of course there are many good projects to be interested in. The question most of the time is which coin is good for use in school projects and college students ...
Fujicoin is a good coin to choose in the near future, with a total supply of 10 billion FJC with a minimum valuation of 1 satoshi enough for us to ponder and care about it.
I would like to send you about Fujicoin information, if you want to own or test Fujicoin please do your homework here:
"@everyone
I decided to release a mobile version of Electrum-FJC. Mobile electrum is only compatible with android smartphones.
I would like to ask everyone to cooperate in the test. Please install the following "Electrum-3.3.9.apk" and test variously.
https://download.fujicoin.org/electrum-FJC-3.3.9/Android/Electrum_FJC-3.3.9.0.apk
I will provide 5000 FJC to those cooperate. Please upload the test contents and the receiving screen. "
Activity: 168
September 07, 2020, 11:45:27 AM
Tron is best coin in 2020 on a my opnion i dont know who is agree with me but Tron perform very well in altcoin market last few months that coin give huge profit too Tron holders.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 07, 2020, 10:59:50 AM
Bitcoin or Etherum is my choice
Other coins are too fluctuating
I second this. BTC and Ethereum are the only two cryptos I actually invest my money in.

I have most of my investments in these two. But I think there's a lot of free space for other alt-coins to make some success
in the future, that will reflect on their price. Investing in alt-coins is risky, but it can be more profitable.
   Agree with both of you, Bitcoin and Ethereum will stay the best coins for 2020. Just few more months of this year, it will
be interesting to see statistic of this year, what coins made huge progress, who were the biggest failure in crypto-market.
copper member
Activity: 28
September 07, 2020, 10:41:59 AM
I second this. BTC and Ethereum are the only two cryptos I actually invest my money in.
copper member
Activity: 28
September 07, 2020, 10:39:45 AM
"Investing" in new (uprising) crypto is basically gambling. Invest your money in stable crypto. I'd suggest BTC, but there are a few good alts.
Activity: 10
September 07, 2020, 12:44:57 AM
Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 06, 2020, 05:31:12 PM
I have $2000 from a source. What will be the best coin invest in for 2020? We know there are trending DeFi. But there are more coins which are too low price but there have a chance to win in 2020 end.

I can't deny that there are some of the coins that arise this year that have good potential wherein the end it can give a good profit.
Because so far Ethereum, Ag8, Link Busd, Bnb, Lend, Waves, Nem, Cred, Jrt, Sc and more depending on your thought and lastly DOT, is also
good for the long term as well.
Well, all of them are perhaps in the hype and the price has been a surge to the market. Defi projects are now the most promising one and you can ride them too get profit when you are in a bullish trend. But I would stick to bitcoin investment among others, you surely know and you don't need to worry at all, because bitcoin is a safe haven coin of all investors. You can split your capital into 3 or 4 for the investment, don't focus on crypto.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 06, 2020, 01:59:39 PM
For both the new and the old investors, Bitcoin remains the number one choice for everyone. It’s then followed by Ethereum which is the second favorite. Another cryptocurrency that kind of got popular where I live is Tron, a lot of my contacts has been talking about it, but I haven’t got the time to look into it, not to talk investing, I have been too focused on other things that I am doing and not looking for new cryptocurrencies.

I knew TRON last year, it was pretty big and people really hyped about that token. But, I'm not sure now about TRON. Does TRON have any progress or even any positive update from the team?

Right now the only cryptocurrencies that I have stored in my wallets are Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Stellar. But I do know that there are so many of them that are good, like the Binance Coin, ChainLink which is a DeFi, XRP, Litecoin, Orchid and many others.
Don't really like Ripple due to personal reasons but really agree with the rest of your picks. They are really good especially in long term so definitely keep hold it and sell it once at the right time.
Activity: 455
Merit: 102
September 06, 2020, 12:58:47 PM
For both the new and the old investors, Bitcoin remains the number one choice for everyone. It’s then followed by Ethereum which is the second favorite. Another cryptocurrency that kind of got popular where I live is Tron, a lot of my contacts has been talking about it, but I haven’t got the time to look into it, not to talk investing, I have been too focused on other things that I am doing and not looking for new cryptocurrencies.

Right now the only cryptocurrencies that I have stored in my wallets are Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Stellar. But I do know that there are so many of them that are good, like the Binance Coin, ChainLink which is a DeFi, XRP, Litecoin, Orchid and many others.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
September 03, 2020, 10:29:38 PM

I can't deny that there are some of the coins that arise this year that have good potential wherein the end it can give a good profit.
Because so far Ethereum, Ag8, Link Busd, Bnb, Lend, Waves, Nem, Cred, Jrt, Sc and more depending on your thought and lastly DOT, is also
good for the long term as well.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
September 02, 2020, 10:36:16 PM
Bitcoin, Bitcoin and Bitcoin. The only thing I can suggest you to buy Bitcoin in this time and hold it to see the real game. Yes, defi projects are getting successful and it become popular now a days. But Bitcoin will be the right things from all sides to invest. Think twice before doing anything.
Bitcoin has always been the most held option when investing in this market and I will definitely increase in price even more in the near future.

In the past few months, DeFi projects are an investment trend that is of interest to almost all investors and many successful projects during this period will be a good opportunity for you to invest. I am sure you will easily x10 assets if that project is mentioned by many people.
Activity: 7
September 02, 2020, 02:26:10 AM
It has been almost 4 years since I have been trading in bitcoin. And I have also traded in other Altcoins.CRO Coin is on top in 2020 and has a great future
Activity: 201
September 02, 2020, 12:38:45 AM
Bitcoin always number one. Because Bitcoin holder and trader all time profitable. So Bitcoin on of the best coin in chypto.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
September 01, 2020, 10:34:45 PM
Bitcoin, Bitcoin and Bitcoin. The only thing I can suggest you to buy Bitcoin in this time and hold it to see the real game. Yes, defi projects are getting successful and it become popular now a days. But Bitcoin will be the right things from all sides to invest. Think twice before doing anything.
its safest portofolio in cryptocurrency market, holding bitcoin will give us certainity in return based on bitcoin price year by year. Defi project now in fire and alot investors interested in any Defi project, no matter its new . most of them interested with hype in Defi which is hopefully could give huge return.

It is not easy to predict on cryptocurrency because it can dump or pump any time. In my opinion you can invest on eth,bch,btc for short term and can invest on lbc,etn for a long term investment.  It's only my opinion. Before investing on any crypto please research about the crypto. The more you research the more you learn about that crypto.
good for BCH , recently i read in TG this coins will hardfork and every holder will get new coin. if this news true it will give positive effect to BCH.
Activity: 559
Merit: 48
September 01, 2020, 07:55:03 AM
Impossible to name only one best coin in unfinished years. Each day has its best coins. Use https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/ to get who is the best in last 24h. The coin that was best for most of the days in the years will probably be the best of 2020.
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
September 01, 2020, 04:26:44 AM
It is not easy to predict on cryptocurrency because it can dump or pump any time. In my opinion you can invest on eth,bch,btc for short term and can invest on lbc,etn for a long term investment.  It's only my opinion. Before investing on any crypto please research about the crypto. The more you research the more you learn about that crypto.
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
August 31, 2020, 01:54:38 PM
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
August 31, 2020, 11:09:20 AM
For big money i always believe the best investment plan is Bitcoin and if you want to follow any other currency after Bitcoin then you can invest in ethereum. Otherwise, if you need others suggest then go cmc and check top all currency i hope you will found best currency for long time investment.
No matter what way we want to invest in cryptocurrency, I think Bitcoin is the best investment even its for long term or short term investment. You can go for other cryptos like ETH, LTC and BNB but BTC is way to different. The result will always be different in BTC, it will jump straight to the top. BTC and other cryptocurrency are the future. We have advantage to know them right now so don't miss it and grab some of it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 15
August 31, 2020, 10:12:34 AM
Bitcoin is the most popular currency in the crypto market Bitcoin is also the best currency of 2020. It is at the top and prices are rising later there were many more crypto currencies like Ethereum, Ripple, Light Coin etc. But since Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and has been able to attract the attention of many researchers and investors it is ahead of other coins. another cryptocurrency can completely bankrupt Bitcoin which is a big investment risk no one can say which will go ahead. Now again there are about a few hundred cryptocurrencies in the market and of course many more new currencies will be imported.
Pages:
Jump to: