Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the best exchanges to trade. - page 10. (Read 2146 times)

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
June 02, 2018, 02:31:11 PM
Personally, I'm prefer bittrex since they are smooth and simple interface so it's easy to learn especially for new trader.

For advance trader, poloniex is reliable and trustable !
Activity: 539
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 02:26:02 PM
First, go through the basic course of trading in order to know the terminology and the basis, and it's very simple with respect to exchanges.
Top 5 exchanges:
1)Binance
2)Okex
3)Huobi pro
4)Kuckoin
5)Kraken
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
June 02, 2018, 01:41:44 PM
if from my own experience, at first I like to use poloniex and bittrex to trade .. but after sign up to binance and kucoin, I think both are very good and also have big trading volume. especially for now I've left the poloniex, because I've got some problems on the coin deposit. I suggest if you want to trade just use bittrex, kucoin, and binance.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 01:19:31 PM
I am new to crypto and I want to learn how to trade but I do not know where to start. Please give me some advice on what are the best exchanges where I could learn how to trade. Your advices will be highly appreciated.  Smiley

Firstly you should exchange from fiat money to Bitcoin or Ethereum and you can buy with them what coin you want. You can use for exchange Coinbase or Cex.
Bhe
Activity: 380
June 02, 2018, 11:39:09 AM
For me its binance because the transaction there is so fast and its one of trusted exchanges..although the fee is high..
Activity: 154
June 02, 2018, 11:27:58 AM
I am new to crypto and I want to learn how to trade but I do not know where to start. Please give me some advice on what are the best exchanges where I could learn how to trade. Your advices will be highly appreciated.  Smiley

i have some favorite exchange which i can recommend for you, they are binance, poloniex and kucoin. especially for binance i really recommended this one, they always have daily high trading volume.
Activity: 471
Merit: 102
June 02, 2018, 11:11:06 AM
Maybe I answered this question for several times. However, I am trading now on forkdelta. It is the decentralized exchange and not for the newbie. The best trades are Binance, Kucoin, Bittrex. These exchanges have a very high potential. A safe and secure place to trade only good coins.
Activity: 126
June 02, 2018, 10:44:56 AM
Binance is my favorite centralized exchange.
For decentralized I go for IDEX.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
June 02, 2018, 10:33:34 AM
For beginners like you it's better to start with user-friendly exchanges and with a good reputation. Try poloniex or cex. They are both quite simple in use - the only difference that polo doesn't offer much fiat options. I am more in eur market so prefer using cex - https://cex.io/btc-eur for these purposes. So it depends on what is preferable for you. Search on various forums and look what people say. Read articles from different sources, or simply google.
There are a lot of exchanges that are working same and different both and their rates are different for different processes. You need to go through the Blockchain technology that will make you able to exchange your coins or selling of coins smoothly. In order to survive in the market you would need to follow the most recommended tools and places from where you can get success.
To be honest, when I was a newbie trader I really make sure that I checked every exchanges available so that I can compare each fees and find which could make me feel secure in using. Exchanges have different environment but they all function for the same thing, which is trading but you still have to find which exchanges will give you convenience and of course which exchanges have the coin/coins you are going to trade for.

Some exchanges have security problems so be sure that you know which is it specifically, you don't want to end up being robbed online.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 09:25:26 AM
For me the best exchange i've been using right now is binance because it's very efficient and i use it alot these past few months and it's worth it because it's so easy to use and trade on but i think the fees gets a bit pricey but it's alright.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
June 02, 2018, 09:12:03 AM
if for new people who want to learn trades like you I suggest trading on the exchange that price movements are not too fast as cryptopia coinexchange or the other and if you have advanced in your trading could move to exchange larger as bittrex hitbtc or another.
Activity: 7
June 02, 2018, 05:14:35 AM
One of the best things about Changelly is that you don’t need to go through any lengthy verification or registration process. You just log in with your email ID (or any email ID) and start exchanging!
Activity: 7
June 02, 2018, 05:12:30 AM
KuCoin is another easy and hassle-free cryptocurrency exchange. KuCoin offers many popular and unique coin such as DragonChain, $KCS, and many others. Just like Binance, they offer a fully functional mobile app for Android and iOS.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
June 01, 2018, 07:13:17 PM
For beginners like you it's better to start with user-friendly exchanges and with a good reputation. Try poloniex or cex. They are both quite simple in use - the only difference that polo doesn't offer much fiat options. I am more in eur market so prefer using cex - https://cex.io/btc-eur for these purposes. So it depends on what is preferable for you. Search on various forums and look what people say. Read articles from different sources, or simply google.
There are a lot of exchanges that are working same and different both and their rates are different for different processes. You need to go through the Blockchain technology that will make you able to exchange your coins or selling of coins smoothly. In order to survive in the market you would need to follow the most recommended tools and places from where you can get success.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
June 01, 2018, 06:27:16 PM
I am new to crypto and I want to learn how to trade but I do not know where to start. Please give me some advice on what are the best exchanges where I could learn how to trade. Your advices will be highly appreciated.  Smiley
If you want to learn how to trade conduct a research first, there are many tutorial videos in youtube for every exchange thus it wont be hard to understand it before you do your actual trade. For me binance and kucoin are the best exchange since I dont get any problem using it. You dont need to stick in one exchange better to try others thus you can compare their difference and you choose the best one that suits you.
Activity: 268
June 01, 2018, 06:21:11 PM
In my opinion, bittrex is the best exchange for trading. It is suitable for both newbie and veteran. Experts might not like bittrex because it does not have margin. However, I believe that it has most of functions for the people to start trading. If you do not know where to start, just begin you career with bitcoin
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
June 01, 2018, 03:45:47 PM
there is no answer for this question. there are popular centralized exchanges at the moment. such as binance, bittrex. they are ok with trading volumes etc. but they are not enough safe for traders. so it is hard to announce them as best exchange
Activity: 368
Merit: 25
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
June 01, 2018, 03:37:44 PM

Make your self prepared by gathering information about cryptocurrency trading & best available exchanges from YouTube or some reputed websites like cointelegraph, bitcoinexchangeguide etc. My favorite exchanges are binance, bitrex and kucoin, these exchanges have good volumes for crypto trading.
Activity: 301
June 01, 2018, 07:03:34 AM
I love Binance exchange because of its user interface and intuitive simpleness, you can just login and right away start to trade
Activity: 210
I think if you are just starting to trade, you should trade in etherdelta and idex. Because the place of trade there is quite easy to understand for beginners.
Pages:
Jump to: