Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the best exchanges to trade. - page 11. (Read 2146 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 176
For me having an exchanges with a good platform is the best for us trader to trade with ease and without having a problem with transaction, buy and sell. It could also help us to manage our trading more efficiently and more productive because we could not consume to much time on learning the platform itself just to trade. Having a good volume on the chosen cryptocurrency for us to trade in is also one of the key concept to know on knowing the best exchange we could used in trading.
for today there is a lot of exchanger and trade exchanges where it is possible to trade with many existing coins. The only question is, What is the best in terms of functionality and security. But is it worth using mobile applications of these exchanges to facilitate their actions?
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
For me having an exchanges with a good platform is the best for us trader to trade with ease and without having a problem with transaction, buy and sell. It could also help us to manage our trading more efficiently and more productive because we could not consume to much time on learning the platform itself just to trade. Having a good volume on the chosen cryptocurrency for us to trade in is also one of the key concept to know on knowing the best exchange we could used in trading.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1
Well i will not suggest bittrex because now a days every 3rd user is complaining about this and yobit as well. I suggest livecoin, poloniex, okex, kucoin and binance as these are very quick and safe trading exchanges. So every one should create account there and get verified to start trading.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
For how to learn a trade, you can get some ideas from the youtube videos that you have on youtube. And the best exchange for trading is bittrex. First to trade,i consider bittrex. Besides, there are some good exchanges like binance,kucoin,up-bit,poloniex.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
For beginners like you it's better to start with user-friendly exchanges and with a good reputation. Try poloniex or cex. They are both quite simple in use - the only difference that polo doesn't offer much fiat options. I am more in eur market so prefer using cex - https://cex.io/btc-eur for these purposes. So it depends on what is preferable for you. Search on various forums and look what people say. Read articles from different sources, or simply google.
Activity: 364
they will not teach you how to trade. Knowing how to trade depends on your ability and willingness to learn. there are many exchanges where you can trade without any hassle. This exchange is a platform where you can trade solely at your own discretion
Activity: 434
I have no advice because I'm just a novice. But first, be aware of your greed control, to master yourself
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
In my opinion cryptobridge best for u. And u also know YouTube site.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
I am new to crypto and I want to learn how to trade but I do not know where to start. Please give me some advice on what are the best exchanges where I could learn how to trade. Your advices will be highly appreciated.  Smiley
It comes to trading you need to have some knowledge about trading because it's not easy if you don't study about it it will cause of losing money or your investment.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
The best exchange for me is binance because high volume of trading and there are many altcoins to trade and if you new in crypto and want to learn trading try to watch in youtube there many trading tutorial there so I'm sure you will learn from it.
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
Kucoin and binnace, but if you are really looking to stablish yourself in trading, then try to trade on Bittrex (you will need to enhance your account) or just go all in- in kucoin, but you will need to be patient in there.
Activity: 476
CAT.EX Exchange
the best place to trade is a place that has a very high trading volume if the place has a very high volume then the price exchange will be very fast and can provide a lot of profit. binance is my choice.
Activity: 576
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
the best place to trade is binance because I see in the binance has a very high daily trading volume and has a very high security, with high trading volume then the coin movement is there very fast.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
I think if you want to learn, you can open youtube there is a lot of video about trading, but that's just basically do not expect people will give advice to make money. or you can take a trading course, or private is not free but very helpful.
maybe binance because as long as I trade there is no problem.
Activity: 199
Everyone has a favourite exchange but most of the people like binance for its high volume and peace feeling look.  My favourite exchanges are the binance, bibox, qryptos and the Kucoin.
Activity: 392
I think that starting first of all with the knowledge of all the necessary information. Let's say at least to study the information of the coin, which will trade.
Activity: 392
I prefer binance or kucoin this exchangers is very good and a friendly user site and you will never regret when you use this exchanges
Activity: 378
In the present situation of the exchanges the top most exchange is Binance because Binance is created very secured platform to build the secure exchange. Exchange will provide a promotional one which will help us to earn more coins.
Activity: 279
Merit: 12
I think the best place to trade is a place that has a very high trading volume and has a high security and in my opinion binance is the best exchange place for this moment because there has a very high trading volume.
Activity: 233
I think the best exchange place today is binance, because I see there currently has a very high trading volume so it can provide very much profit from the movement of coin prices very quickly can certainly give you a lot of profit.
Pages:
Jump to: