Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the best exchanges to trade. - page 8. (Read 2146 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 06:38:30 AM
Here is some of my current exchange site still using, first the binance this website can be consider as the top leading exchange for having a big whales, huge demand, list of coin us very classified, scam coin will not be there and number of trader is huge. Next kucoin, i like this one because when i have token that is reportedly will list it can hype then cause a pump for the price
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 03:51:15 AM
Base on experience, I like hitbtc,okex exchange, binance is also good. well i guess those are the one of the few best exchanges. They are from countries with really good reputation on cryptocurrency. and they have great volume of trades as well. anyways, I would suggest trying or studying ,more exchanges. It will help us a lot in this trading world.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
June 10, 2018, 03:08:35 AM
I think the best and safe exchange place and convenient for trading use for now is "binance", there has a very high trading volume so that the movement of coin there is so fast that you can benefit from the existing movement.
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
June 10, 2018, 02:27:39 AM
for me the best exchange to trade is on mercatox. because in this exchange i born as a trader and in this exchange i earn my profit faster than a top exchange, and one thing that i love on mercatox is the gap of buy and sell orders are too far unlike on the top exchange  that the gap was too close than each other.
so that exchanger bring lucky to you man.personally i 've used mercatox and it's GUI easy to operate.even newbie trader can use easily. but volume in mercatox is not big enough, i think it is disadvantages using mercatox.
Activity: 247
June 10, 2018, 01:43:40 AM
 for me the best exchange to trade is on mercatox. because in this exchange i born as a trader and in this exchange i earn my profit faster than a top exchange, and one thing that i love on mercatox is the gap of buy and sell orders are too far unlike on the top exchange  that the gap was too close than each other.
Activity: 364
June 10, 2018, 01:19:34 AM
You can choose a market exchange that is familiar to users of cryptocurrency even its security has been widely trusted by many people and learn to understand the market chart before plunging into a decision to trade. And if you want to trade instantly, all you need is the main capital of a personal pocket to be able to buy some coins from the currency you use
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
June 09, 2018, 05:30:51 PM
I am new to crypto and I want to learn how to trade but I do not know where to start. Please give me some advice on what are the best exchanges where I could learn how to trade. Your advices will be highly appreciated.  Smiley
My favorite small exchanges with many pairs, good support and without any withdrawal problems are Gate.io, Bibox and Bit-z. Most of the time i trade on Binance thanks to high volumes.
if you choose a stock exchange, then a very good choice. But for a beginner you need to have a small starting capital, And do not start immediately with a large amount of funds.
Activity: 362
Merit: 101
June 09, 2018, 05:22:52 PM
I am new to crypto and I want to learn how to trade but I do not know where to start. Please give me some advice on what are the best exchanges where I could learn how to trade. Your advices will be highly appreciated.  Smiley
My favorite small exchanges with many pairs, good support and without any withdrawal problems are Gate.io, Bibox and Bit-z. Most of the time i trade on Binance thanks to high volumes.
Activity: 121
Merit: 3
June 09, 2018, 02:55:39 PM
Like kucoin. Easy, fast. Good exchange I think.
copper member
Activity: 358
Merit: 2
June 09, 2018, 05:16:53 AM
I am new to crypto and I want to learn how to trade but I do not know where to start. Please give me some advice on what are the best exchanges where I could learn how to trade. Your advices will be highly appreciated.  Smiley

So many places to trade, find a reputable exchanger because it's for the security of our assets. Maybe one of them is bittrex, poloniex and hitbtc.
Activity: 378
June 07, 2018, 10:46:43 PM
I will recommend you to trade in Qryptos. They have high volume trade a day, and you don't need pay fee withdrawal. I like trading in qryptos and kucoin. But in kucoin deposit take a long time. Also i use hitbtc. Just use wherever you want.
Activity: 411
June 07, 2018, 03:15:04 AM
Trading on crypto market isn't an easy job, friend. It could be difficult for you to start with this kind of job, specifically that you're just a newbie in this..
Activity: 420
June 07, 2018, 01:20:52 AM
I think the best exchange place to be able to get profit is 'binance' I see there has a very high trading volume with the high volume every day proves that the coin there move up and down very quickly so it is suitable for trading and will give a quick advantage .
Activity: 322
June 06, 2018, 10:54:22 PM
I choose KuCoin, Binance and Bittrex trading platform for trading because those are the best three exchanges with the highest volume turn over exchange.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 12:47:36 PM
I am new to crypto and I want to learn how to trade but I do not know where to start. Please give me some advice on what are the best exchanges where I could learn how to trade. Your advices will be highly appreciated.  Smiley

Why not just try out multi exchanges, Later thinks and decide for yourself? Each person has their own experience. Some wan't better graph UI, some want more coin support. Try other exchanges too, then stick to the one exchange that you feel comfortable using.

Please find some of best exchanges here:

https://bittrex.com
https://bitfinex.com
https://binance.com
Activity: 432
June 06, 2018, 06:12:22 AM
I think you should choose Binance trading platform for trading because it is the largest trading platform in the world and there are many high quality altcoins listed on it.
To make trading easy, you should visit youtube and search for trading videos. There are lots of videos like that for you to choose from.
Activity: 301
June 06, 2018, 06:07:39 AM
My favorite probably would be the ForkDelta, because most of newbie bounty coin would list for start there and I can sell them fast!
Activity: 2618
Merit: 335
June 06, 2018, 01:44:48 AM
Binance is one of the best personalities to me, but all the sites tend to be less than this, but the best way to get me the best of all the points I have in Enhance is that the coins are very powerful which save the coins more than the dump, Many checkered tedar is more beneficial. That is why I think that the best of all is Binayats.
I am new to crypto and I want to learn how to trade but I do not know where to start. Please give me some advice on what are the best exchanges where I could learn how to trade. Your advices will be highly appreciated.
Binance, Coinbase and Bittrex are the three best exchanges besides other exchanges you should give first priority to these exchanges because these are responsive and the main exchanges which are the most responsive, legit and safe exchanges. You have to take care of your trading and the path you are trading with because trading is not a simple shop but crypto business.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
June 06, 2018, 01:44:21 AM
What factor of an exchange you are searching?
If you're a newbie, I suggest you use Binance trading platform
Binance have a newbie-friendly web design, so easy to understand and to use Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 01:19:07 AM
Binance is one of the top exchanges right now, and this trading platform is what I'm using
My observations are,
1. low trading/withdrawal fees
2. One of the safest exchange(evaluated by me)
3. Great bitcoin and altcoin volume
4. Great website design, easy to use

If you want to try Binance, create your account now, feel free to use my referral link: https://www.binance.com/?ref=20256813
Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: