Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the biggest changes in your life caused by Bitcoin? - page 19. (Read 2938 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
my life was changed when i learned about bitcoin. Right now we have a lot of investment in bitcoin and other ICO. because of this cryptocurrency we can buy gadgets and we can now go somewhere that we want to go. crytocurrency teach me to be patience, be responsible and most of all to manage my time.
Activity: 56
Merit: 30
My life is changed when I entered the cryptocurrency world, I just give my entire time in this . I hope all countries accept this and we could say bye bye to all banking system.
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”
For me , the biggest benefit that bitcoin gives me is that I become conscious about investing and the technology thar involve with it. As of now, I can say that because of this, I help my family and hoping to help them even more thru this technology.

The biggest change in my life is to become a patience man because in my life is i dont have a patience if i have money its easy to drain but now i practice my self to become have a patience.now i plan to invest a bitcoin because now aday bitcoin is very low so this time its nice to buy a bitcoin and waiting to pumping again because im sure in the future bitcoin will become expensive.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
The most important thing is that in financial terms, my finance is very helpful with bitcoin. Secondly, there are many new friends in the bitcoin community today. Can be mutually sharing and helpful, this is the biggest change I've experienced in the last few months since I started getting to know bitcoin.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
The stock photography revolution
The biggest change of my life is that my view of making money is not as narrow as it used to be. In the past, I thought it took a lot of knowledge to make a lot of money but that thought was totally wrong. With Bitcoin just hardworking and cultivating knowledge about the market, I was able to earn enough money for personal needs.
Activity: 224
Maybe, bitcoin help me manage my time better.It makes my time that i usually spend to not so important things, now i spend it in bitcoin.I spent it with bitcoin, which i know, it could give me money.
Activity: 238
The biggest changes in my life is it makes me more  focus and it makes me more determine in pursuing my goals. It also makes me giving more value to my earnings and not spending it in a nonsense thing because it is not that easy in earning those bitcoins.

its a amazing changing in my life when i become bitcoiner,its a big challenge for me....earning in bitcoin is exciting,just posting to all forum in signature campaign....bitcoin is not pressured like working in office and giving a good potential to all....
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
My work changed
Activity: 1498
Merit: 416
Many of us here are hoping to be successful miners/campaigners or anything realated to BTCitcoin. Some people succeed many people failed. With that said, what are the biggest changes in your life since you started bitcoin? I hope these will inspire other people so that we too can be successful. Thank you very much!
Bitcoin had made a big changes on my life whether positive or not. Through bitcoin I could now able to buy all the things I want, visit the places I have never been before and help my parents in our financial expenses. Despite of what bitcoin have done, it also have a negative effect, since I am a student I couldn't focus on my study just like before.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
The biggest change in my life since i joined bitcoin is that i get to earn double income. I mean i earn from my regular jon but its more really exciting to earn another income from not pressured work as my part time. Mind you this kind of part time from bitcoin is giving a good pay. I am very much happy to be part of this ans i will still be working til bitcoin wants me to.
Activity: 231
The biggest change in my life right now is that it's easier for me to do whatever I want, I've never felt the lack of money and I can help troubled people including my family.
Activity: 308
The big change that bitcoin has brought in my life is that I am self-sufficient now. Moreover, working in bitcoin Forum, earning bitcoin earning money and I can help my family in different ways.My life has become brighter.
Activity: 77
Merit: 7
Right now I don't have a story to tell because I just started with this bitcoin thing and I tried some alt-coin trading because one of my friend told me that I could earn in trading.
Activity: 405
The biggest changes in my life caused by bitcoin, i have an ability and knowledge how to invest in bitcoin and how to save money wisely. Bitcoin i a great opportunity that came in our life because it helps us to earn easy money and it may helps to solve our financial problem. I've more to focus to spread bitcoin in other people and sharing knowledge. The biggest changes in my life caused by bitcoin i don't have anymore problem about financial.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
Bitcoin is a blessing to my life. Even though I have a day job and I earn well from my monthly salary, but I also have to pay a good amount of mortgage payment every month. After making that mortgage payment I don't usually have enough money to enjoy my weekends. However, since the time I started trading and earning from various signature campaigns, I have started to to save money. I can actually see my balance increasing in my bank account. Which I couldn't have done if I didn't have this extra source of income through bitcoin. So it is indeed a blessing for me.
maybe most of us this is what has to say,that the extra income we've got being in this forum.when i was a ordinary employee earning minimum amount in my country,every payday is one of my biggest problem.because i dont know how to divide my income from housing loan,billings kids allowances and personal allowance.almost same situation every 15th and 30th of the month.until someones told me about this community and help me out of my obligations.now im earning better now doing two jobs.my regular job in real and my signature campaign and trading here.ofcourse the bonus is the coin on my portfolio that stans as my Holding.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Until now I have not felt the great impact of bitcoin, this is because my mistake did not dare to buy bitcoin a year ago when the price is still around $ 1050, when I first know bitcoin I think the price is expensive and expect the price to fall.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Thinking on the higher plane of existence.
For me , the biggest benefit that bitcoin gives me is that I become conscious about investing and the technology thar involve with it. As of now, I can say that because of this, I help my family and hoping to help them even more thru this technology.
Activity: 294
Life is a game, you either play it or get played.
Bitcoin came after learning Internet Marketing, so having been changed already was something that made me establish myself differently than everybody else. Although nowadays, it builds onto what time was put in even though the past didn't attract me like it should regardless on how everything grew.

What came from cryptocurrency noticeably was the economy connection with other coins and hardware intelligence that lead to higher standards.
Activity: 315
Merit: 15
Many of us here are hoping to be successful miners/campaigners or anything realated to BTCitcoin. Some people succeed many people failed. With that said, what are the biggest changes in your life since you started bitcoin? I hope these will inspire other people so that we too can be successful. Thank you very much!
Just like what everybody is saying, bitcoin has been a blessing in disguise to my life. I was able to provide for my daily needs and I was also able to buy all the things I want. I really love bitcoin and I don't think I would end up like this if it wasn't for bitcoin. I don't think I will still be able to live without it anymore. I can't afford to loose bitcoin in my life anymore.
Activity: 574
Merit: 108
After using bitcoin for a long time, I have recieved a lot of benefit from bitcoin. Most of the changes that occured in my life happened within my financially views. Bitcoin has already granted me large profits over time and I am very grateful that bitcoin has given me a lot of money that's why I am hoping more from it and I hope things will keep on getting more here in bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: