Pages:
Author

Topic: "What are the biggest mistakes I should avoid as a newbie"? - page 4. (Read 614 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 388
1. Learn
2. Keep learning.
3. Never stop learning.

Even if you have money to invest into Bitcoin or anything right now, the more impatience you are as someone with low knowledge th easier you will make stupid mistakes.

Before you take any financial steps as a beginner it is best to ask question and do your own research first, this way you are simply trying to cut down the risk of making foolish mistakes.

Ask questions about everything, where to buy, how to keep, what to use to keep your coins, which ones are safer, you are a newbie after all, the highest numbers of scam victims in crypto space are beginners like you, and most of them have one thing in common, that's hasty.

Be calm and ask/seek before taking any steps.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1267
Lightning network is good with small amount of BTC
Activity: 448
Merit: 364
Baba God Noni
You should read this topic.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/newbies-read-before-posting-1689727

No plagiarism which is copying someone's work and claiming as if it was yours. Instead you should put the link of where you got the content from. It can lead to ban of your account

Don't use AI to generate your post because we are all humans here and not bot. It can lead to account suspension.

Don't keep your coins in an exchange and only use a self custody wallet that is open source to store your bitcoin. Take your time to navigate round the forum to find the boards that you have interest on.
?
Activity: -
Merit: -
"Hello everyone,

I'm Ummsha by name an accomplished newbie to the world of cryptocurrency. I stumbled very well upon BitcoinTalk while researching Bitcoin and i was impressed by the communities knowledge and passion. I'm eager to learn more about cryptocurrency such as  investing, trading, and the technology behind it. I'm looking forward to absorbing informations, asking neccessary questions, and contributing to discussions.Also I will learn to accept my errors or mistakes rather.Please bear with me as I navigate this new space!

Thanks for having me!🙏
Pages:
Jump to: