Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the opinions on bitcoin’s future - page 11. (Read 3281 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Hello everyone, what is your opinions regarding Bitcoin Futures. Some say Bitcoin will dip, some say will double.I heard that most of the countries were going to change some rules on Bitcoin, That will effect on the value of the Bitcoin too. What will you say? What are your opinions?

Just because bitcoin becoming rare in the future, there are speculations that the price will be doubled or even more.  Others said that because it’s  all  getting to be mined , the price will be decreased. Through my expectations  that  bitcoin will still volatile. It always be the same cycle. If ever that the price  of bitcoin  will decrease in the future, it does not mean that it will not come to rise again. It will always be.
Activity: 391
Merit: 100
Bitcoin will get banned in India and China now that bitconnect.com owner got arrested in India for $13 billion ponzi scam using bitcoins.

USA can also ban Bitcoin since 2 Asian giants will ban Bitcoin.

Bitcoin holders will lose all their money because who will buy Bitcoin at $400 or $200

If that is bound to happen, Bitcoin's value will surely decrease due to powerful countries banning Bitcoin. I hope this will never happen otherwise Bitcoin's value will surely drop
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
I doubt very much about bitcoin's future, but according to my analysis, in the long run, bitcoin prices are in the bearish cycle, you can see that the market is falling sharply during the last few hours and that is the price. of altcoin are falling amnhj under, so I believe that at this point you should only invest short and trade on bitcoin.
[/quote] You doubt about bitcoins future because at this particular moment it's price is going down? Did you look at the Bitcoin charts from 2013 and 2015?
Activity: 112
Are we talking about the near future or the far one? If it's the near future, I think more countries will be begin to accept it for payments and other transactions like the normal currencies. The far future will be that the whole world will do the same.
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
Hello everyone, what is your opinions regarding Bitcoin Futures. Some say Bitcoin will dip, some say will double.I heard that most of the countries were going to change some rules on Bitcoin, That will effect on the value of the Bitcoin too. What will you say? What are your opinions?
I am very optimistic about the future of bitcoin and altcoin, even though the prices of bitcoin and altcoin are in a bearish cycle, you can see that the market has dropped sharply over the past few months and that is the price. Bitcoin currently has a slight increase and altcoins follow it, so my advice is that at this point you should only invest short and trade on bitcoin or altcoin.
Activity: 231
The future will be very successful. Because this is a coin already showing success. Today, bitcoin is used around the world. Many invest in this. Because bitcoin can make a big profit. This is a coin that can be very trusted. Bitcoin is a coin-sized coin. bitcoin has a bright future. Through this, a long-term profit can be capitalized.
Activity: 116
There are a lot of people who use bitcoin and different people has different point of view and my point of view is it will going to take over the future currency market.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
in my opinion, no one can predict bitcoin in the future, because as we know that bitcoin or crypto is very volatile, maybe bitcoin or crypto have a bright future if all countries legalize it.

its free for everyone have predict for bitcoin Grin
like the weather forecast news is not 100% accurate but they experts have information that is accurate enough to provide weather predictions and we might 90% accept it with confidence right ?

I mean, maybe I will be able to accept bitcoin predictions if they experts give their opinion
Activity: 1110
Merit: 104
The OGz Club
in my opinion, no one can predict bitcoin in the future, because as we know that bitcoin or crypto is very volatile, maybe bitcoin or crypto have a bright future if all countries legalize it.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
Bitcoin is not going to die or collapse as it is the safe haven of inflation, but it can not replace the fiat currency in the future due to it’s price fluctuations, no credit endorsement and the fixed supply.
Activity: 448
yes bitcoin is the future with blockchain technology that will be very useful for various problems. about the problem many countries change the rules for bitcoin is good for the development of bitcoin and this is a profitable investment
Activity: 37
I believe that Bitcoin will make a great contribution in the future
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
in my opinion, bitcoin uses advances in time and technology so that the possibility of future bitcoin will experience rapid development, but all of that cannot be ascertained, we only need confidence and patience
We need more patience and trust the system, the up's and down's will continue since the real adoptions coming from bigger venue such businesses and governments are still in question, but still bitcoin can trigger that somehow depends from the community, even we are small in terms of percentage but if we keep pushing it and keep trusting the chain, probably things will be better for bitcoin future usage.
Activity: 117
the future of bitcoin is good and the future of bitcoin is well developed by the community, I will establish jobs in my country, I hope that bitcoin will be done by many people, so that bitcoin is liked by the public.
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
in my opinion, bitcoin uses advances in time and technology so that the possibility of future bitcoin will experience rapid development, but all of that cannot be ascertained, we only need confidence and patience
Activity: 324
I know bitcoin from nothing, even at the end of 2016 bitcoin had the world's attention with its value, but as time went on, the current condition of bitcoin was just like a road, but it didn't worry me, I was still sure the great moment would come.
Activity: 496
People has so many different opinions regarding the Bitcoin's future, most especially in this time that Bitcoin is keep on its downfall. As of now, there are lots of people that keep on saying that Bitcoin will die because this kind of pace but in contrary to that, there are still a lots of people that keep on believing to the great future of Bitcoin that would have in the coming more years despite this kind of situation it have now in the crypto market.
Activity: 523
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

I dont want to speculate but im giving my opinion anyway. Regarding bitcoin future, i think bitcoin will not be used by many peoples because
they will using other coins than bitcoin, which have a faster transaction speed, and cheaper fee for their daily currency.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606

Most of the community members believed that bitcoin in the near future will rise up its value, and majority of them are waiting for it, and of course including myself I'm waiting for that time also. Especially, I believed by next year 2019 Bitcoin could be the season of its increasing value in my opinion.
Yes.I'm also looking forward for that time.I also have high hopes that bitcoin will not really stay longer on its low price,i know it will bounce back and start recovering in the next few days.Hopefully 2019 will be a year for its bull run,a very great year for bitcoin and with other altcoins so we should be patient enough while waiting for it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252

Most of the community members believed that bitcoin in the near future will rise up its value, and majority of them are waiting for it, and of course including myself I'm waiting for that time also. Especially, I believed by next year 2019 Bitcoin could be the season of its increasing value in my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: