Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the opinions on bitcoin’s future - page 7. (Read 3281 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 12:35:42 PM
  :)What are the opinions on bitcoin’s future Huh

Smiley বিটকয়েনের ভবিষ্যতের বিষয়ে মতামত কি ?

Cry Hello everyone, what is your opinions regarding Bitcoin Futures. Some say Bitcoin will dip, some say will double.
I heard that most of the countries were going to change some rules on Bitcoin, That will effect on the value of the Bitcoin too.
 What will you say? What are your opinions ?

( হ্যালো সবাই, বিটকয়েন ফিউচারসের ব্যাপারে আপনার মতামত কি?
 কিছু বলবেন বিটকয়েন ডুববে, কেউ কেউ ডুবে ডুবে যাবে।
 আমি শুনেছি বেশিরভাগ দেশই বিটকয়েনের কিছু নিয়ম পরিবর্তন করতে যাচ্ছে, এটি বিটকয়েনের মূল্যের উপরও প্রভাব ফেলবে।
 তুমি কি বলবে? আপনার মতামত কি ?
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
September 12, 2018, 12:26:06 PM
Hello everyone, what is your opinions regarding Bitcoin Futures. Some say Bitcoin will dip, some say will double.I heard that most of the countries were going to change some rules on Bitcoin, That will effect on the value of the Bitcoin too. What will you say? What are your opinions?
Bitcoin has a mixed future. It can be good or bad. Day by day Bitcoin price is increase and many people connect with bitcoin because of its increasing price rate. It is also use as a investing tool because of its short term profit criteria. Many online retailers and shops offer their customers to use bitcoin. Many big companies also accept bitcoin for many reasons. These above thing make bitcoin future secure. Bitcoin volatile affect many country share market value and ultimately negatively affects world economy. It also associated with many criminal activities. And these things makes its future dark.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 11:49:00 AM
Bitcoin will be used and developed in the near future, Bitcoin can be replaced by better altcoin when not meet expectations. Everything is always in front and I'm always open to altcoin!
Activity: 140
September 12, 2018, 11:42:16 AM
Bitcoin in the future will have a more stable development and there will be good deals for the bitcoin market. Let's invest in bitcoin and invest in altcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 111
September 12, 2018, 11:08:58 AM
What are the opinions on bitcoin’s future

BITCOIN PRICE WILL RISE, LIQUIDITY WILL INCREASE, APPLICATION WILL BE EXPANSIONED
THIS IS THE EGYPTIAN PYRAMID AND NEVER WILL BE RUINED

https://pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 11:07:43 AM
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that will end the dominance of the existing banking system and oppressive social structure. This is a free movement of cash, a stable global market, the ability to produce organizations without trust to mobilize social will.

The ability and good ideas to be easily funded by people who think the same will produce a world that the government can never block.
Activity: 386
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 10:50:28 AM
I still think bitcoin will have a future. Currently bitcoin has experienced a low decline, but bitcoin will be able to survive and increase its value. Bitcoin has many benefits even though it is now low-value, but in the future bitcoin will allow it to grow better. I also think the government will be more likely to be able to validate bitcoin.
Activity: 72
September 12, 2018, 10:22:33 AM
bitcoin will keep getting acceptance and with many countries making bitcoin legal, the price will definitely skyrocket. the goot times will come
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
September 12, 2018, 10:01:11 AM
Hello everyone, what is your opinions regarding Bitcoin Futures. Some say Bitcoin will dip, some say will double.I heard that most of the countries were going to change some rules on Bitcoin, That will effect on the value of the Bitcoin too. What will you say? What are your opinions?

well as you said, there are many wild assumptions and debates for bitcoin itself. however, the facts and history present that the existence of bitcoin has been more than a decade, we can value it simply. even though bitcoin fell especially this year but as time went on bitcoin was able to rise again and its value reached a new record.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
September 12, 2018, 09:53:39 AM
The future of Bitcoin depends on the crypto market. Currently, the cryptocurrency market is just like a bubble floating, it is difficult to predict the future of Bitcoin or Altcoin.

Noob,bitcoin will never be dependent on market because it is the people who makes this growth or drop,market is only a canvass whos the prices painted but the decisions about the value came from the investors so stop stupid comments.

Bitcoin will develop non-stop and still be the best coin in crypto world, nothing can replace

Another spammer damn,what is nonstop?Fool technology will develop and not bitcoin what a waste reading this kind of comments
Activity: 314
September 12, 2018, 09:33:05 AM
Everyone's opinion is different about Bitcoin and its future, but I remain optimistic that the future of Bitcoin will be very good. And I hope there will be more countries that accept Bitcoin as a legitimate payment tool, so that the development of bitcoin can develop quickly. And although there will be a lot of regulations made by the state, for example they ban Bitcoin, I still believe Bitcoin will be able to expand widely. this has been proven, since the first bitcoin emerged, bad news about bitcoin is constantly attacking Bitcoin, but in fact Bitcoin is still alive until now even more people are entering the trade and forums related to Bitcoin.
Activity: 96
Merit: 2
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 12, 2018, 09:30:55 AM
Actually, in my personal opinion, bitcoin has sailed through since it started regardless of the stress and difficulties it went through until it hit in 2017 but regardless of drop in prices now it does not relegate the fact that bitcoin holds a brighter future and we all as at now must stand firm and secure the integrity for the future generations to benefit from it. Bitcoin will bring to the door steps of the freedom in financial problems.
Activity: 33
September 12, 2018, 09:25:48 AM
Bitcoin will develop non-stop and still be the best coin in crypto world, nothing can replace
Activity: 182
September 12, 2018, 09:24:28 AM
In my opinion,  bitcoin will make it far and take up the world. Bitcoin in the future will be accepted globally and be very expensive as time goes on. It will be quite difficult to get one day of care isn't taken.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 06:43:51 AM
in my opinion bitcoin in the future will be very expensive and bitcoin will have difficulty getting it because bitcoin has a very limited total supply and bitcoin has very high demand making bitcoin more expensive in the future.
Activity: 224
September 12, 2018, 05:35:42 AM
the market can not always fall somewhere, that is, the point in the future from which the price will begin to grow rapidly, now specifically sow panic that people would sell their coins as much as possible so that people lose faith in bitcoin
P60
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
September 12, 2018, 05:34:00 AM
I believe that bitcoin will have a bright future. I think it will be taught in school and become famous worldwide
I’m hoping that. I want to believe that bitcoin will have a good future. As of now, the price is low and market is so down, there will be a day that you will doubt its future.
Activity: 140
September 12, 2018, 05:31:26 AM
For many years now , even how nany odds the bitcoin encountered every year but bitcoin stand still despite the odds, so I look forward of saying that botcoin has a great future in the coming days .
Activity: 22
September 12, 2018, 05:29:40 AM
The future of Bitcoin depends on the crypto market. Currently, the cryptocurrency market is just like a bubble floating, it is difficult to predict the future of Bitcoin or Altcoin.
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 05:23:35 AM
I believe that bitcoin will have a bright future. I think it will be taught in school and become famous worldwide
Pages:
Jump to: