Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the opinions on bitcoin’s future - page 6. (Read 3281 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 04:42:46 PM
Hello everyone, what is your opinions regarding Bitcoin Futures. Some say Bitcoin will dip, some say will double.I heard that most of the countries were going to change some rules on Bitcoin, That will effect on the value of the Bitcoin too. What will you say? What are your opinions?

Honestly, it is very difficult to predict or to tell the future of anything because lots of possibilities may happen. Thus, Bitcoin procedures really become famous with regarda to the technological advancements. For me, it has a great future simply because the development of Bitcoin is already consider the part of making transformation. This transformation may be applied to other places or may be rejected depending on the series of cases. The unpredictable value of Bitcoin is the sign or representation of continuous development about this invention.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 04:09:34 PM
I keep on thinking positively about bitcoin in the future, and I hope for the bitcoin market to be stable soon, I hope bitcoin will continue to grow in the future and be legalized throughout the country. Because transactions using bitcoin are very safe and easy.

I think As long as many people will adopt and use bitcoin, bitcoin will be valuable in the future. Bitcoin really can make a difference when it comes to making online transactions. When it comes to the future of bitcoin success, we only have to wait for the future. I am pretty sure that this technology will run very far and no one can stop it even the government. Bitcoin is one of the most brilliant technologies made. The future of bitcoin lies in the hands of those who patronize crypto.
Activity: 37
September 12, 2018, 03:53:16 PM
I keep on thinking positively about bitcoin in the future, and I hope for the bitcoin market to be stable soon, I hope bitcoin will continue to grow in the future and be legalized throughout the country. Because transactions using bitcoin are very safe and easy.

I think People will start to be able to buy everything they want with their bitcoin, from home goods to cars, airline tickets.
It seems very possible because of lower costs and higher transactions compared to traditional banks.
My opinion is that bitcoin will replace cash in most countries.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 03:52:37 PM
it's very difficult to predict what bitcoin will be in the future. but I hope the development of bitcoin will remain good along with technological developments.
Activity: 65
September 12, 2018, 03:45:37 PM
There remains an important question over whether governments will accept currencies over which they have no control. There have been concerns over who uses cryptocurrencies and how they are being used. This could impact all cryptocurrencies, but may in the end benefit longer-standing, better established cryptos such as bitcoin.
Activity: 406
September 12, 2018, 03:17:47 PM
I think that soon we will be able to come to the store or cafe and pay with bitcoin. We can't not use this currency because it is incredibly convenient.
Activity: 395
September 12, 2018, 03:09:23 PM
Bitcoin has every chance to become one of the world's major cryptocurrencies and be used in almost every country. He just needs more time to develop.
Activity: 410
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 03:05:19 PM

I hope that Bitcoin will not fall, but will multiply many times.We have invested a lot of time and money in it,as well as many others.In General, it is the most promising direction in the development of the economy and cryptography.It was taken for training of young economists, and it already means something.Fight will be long not simple, but I believe that we will win! Objectively, there are no problems and reasons for further price reduction.Even vice versa.More and more countries are connecting to the blockchain.So the victory is already near.
Activity: 6
September 12, 2018, 03:05:01 PM
In my opinion, I see a very bright future.
Activity: 168
September 12, 2018, 02:59:59 PM

I think Some say that it will die, some say it will last forever, but for me, I hope that bitcoin will continue to grow and be fully accepted for all people around the world and people can benefit in it.
There are many predictions and opinions about bitcoin about what will happen in the future.
Activity: 108
September 12, 2018, 02:57:39 PM
And I'll leave my bitcoins, even if they disappear, will remain a memory.
Activity: 602
September 12, 2018, 02:55:01 PM
I think that over time, each state will understand all the advantages of bitcoin and will gradually implement it on the territory of its country. This is exactly what will happen.
Activity: 244
September 12, 2018, 02:39:37 PM
My opinion is that future bitcoin will dominate the world for cash payments ... because the popularity of bitcoin is very high ...
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
September 12, 2018, 02:31:59 PM
Hello everyone, what is your opinions regarding Bitcoin Futures. Some say Bitcoin will dip, some say will double.I heard that most of the countries were going to change some rules on Bitcoin, That will effect on the value of the Bitcoin too. What will you say? What are your opinions?
Bitcoin has a mixed future. It can be good or bad. Day by day Bitcoin price is increase and many people connect with bitcoin because of its increasing price rate. It is also use as a investing tool because of its short term profit criteria. Many online retailers and shops offer their customers to use bitcoin. Many big companies also accept bitcoin for many reasons. These above thing make bitcoin future secure. Bitcoin volatile affect many country share market value and ultimately negatively affects world economy. It also associated with many criminal activities. And these things makes its future dark.
I think Bitcoin will be having a great future ahead.Bitcoin is the number one cryptocurrency in the market and it is also the most expensive and valuable one.No other cryptocurrency has the potential to overtake Bitcoin.Bitcoin is the best option for investment purposes these days as the prices are rising and it is giving good profit returns.Digitisation is going on and so people are moving towards digital currency like Bitcoin.Bitcoin has made many people rich and that is why people have faith in it.
Bitcoin has a verry bright future if we put basis on its fast growing economy we can really say that this bitcoin has a verry big potential to rise up high and become a verry big thing in crypto and maybe it will become considerable as a digital gold due to its amazing price. So buying bitcoin today is really an opportunity that we need to grab.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 02:25:44 PM
Bitcoin has a mixed future. It can be good or bad. Day by day Bitcoin price is increase and many people connect with bitcoin because of its increasing price rate. It is also use as a investing tool because of its short term profit criteria. Many online retailers and shops offer their customers to use bitcoin. Many big companies also accept bitcoin for many reasons. These above thing make bitcoin future secure. Bitcoin volatile affect many country share market value and ultimately negatively affects world economy. It also associated with many criminal activities. And these things makes its future dark.
I think Bitcoin will be having a great future ahead.Bitcoin is the number one cryptocurrency in the market and it is also the most expensive and valuable one.No other cryptocurrency has the potential to overtake Bitcoin.Bitcoin is the best option for investment purposes these days as the prices are rising and it is giving good profit returns.Digitisation is going on and so people are moving towards digital currency like Bitcoin.Bitcoin has made many people rich and that is why people have faith in it.
Activity: 71
September 12, 2018, 02:19:28 PM
As we are modern world, i dont think that there is no possibibility to  vanish BTC, surly it will remain with great value.
Activity: 70
September 12, 2018, 01:50:40 PM
I think within some years all the country will going to accept bitcoin and all the governments will make it legal and every one start dealing with bitcoin.
Activity: 62
Merit: 4
September 12, 2018, 01:46:53 PM
Future Bitcoin will thrive again and be accepted by the government as a Fiat but not Fiat. I hope so.
Activity: 294
September 12, 2018, 01:40:33 PM
Bitcoin market is completely a unpredictable market because bitcoin price is very volatile. But seem to me bitcoin future is very bright because many peoples are involving into bitcoin and take bitcoin as their asset.I think many countries will recognize bitcoin in future.
Activity: 336
September 12, 2018, 01:19:46 PM
sure every person may have an impression in regards to the continuity regarding bitcoin money for hard times, for me personally to find out experiencing for the present time can be a property that will offer rewards, and also My partner and I furthermore desire bitcoin can always increase in the foreseeable future is an electronic digital forex in which can take on stock markets fiat.
Pages:
Jump to: