Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the opinions on bitcoin’s future - page 16. (Read 3281 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 37
Hello everyone, what is your opinions regarding Bitcoin Futures. Some say Bitcoin will dip, some say will double.I heard that most of the countries were going to change some rules on Bitcoin, That will effect on the value of the Bitcoin too. What will you say? What are your opinions?

In my own opinion, the future of bitcoin will be better than the present because there are many big well known companies that accepts ang supports bitcoin so I think the future will be better than the present.
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
Bitcoin will be destroyed and disappear at some point. But on the way to the impending death, Bitcoin will bring some people to be richer than before. This is a global high-speed bubble, the first in which all people in the world can easily participate.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
I think that Bitcoin will continue to suffer for the next 6 months and possibly even longer, but in the future it will become much more established than it is now. It's benefits are undeniable, we just need to solve the scaling issue and add side chains so it can keep up with some of the more capable currencies (e.g. EOS, ETH and TRON).
I think that the bitcoin future would be good and more countries will allowed it to flow in their place. Yeah. We can't deny the fact that the cryptocurrency market now are not good since the beginning of this year and i am sure that the many thought about the leaving this industry. But at the same side,many people willing to wait.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
I think that Bitcoin will continue to suffer for the next 6 months and possibly even longer, but in the future it will become much more established than it is now. It's benefits are undeniable, we just need to solve the scaling issue and add side chains so it can keep up with some of the more capable currencies (e.g. EOS, ETH and TRON).
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I believe that Bitcoin will make a great contribution in the future. especially in the World's economy. It will be legalized in every Country and it will be taught in every College Schools. There will be many Investors and new Bitcoin-related Businesses will rise.
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
My opinion is, i think that in the remaining months of the year 2018, i think prices are not stable, or just bitcoin just continue to fluctuate and greater in its decreasing value, but not that quite high negative percentage of decrease. Also i think that the price will be much better in the next year.
Activity: 156
I can see AML BitCoin as the next bitcoin in the near future. The value of the AML Bitcoin is not determined by any government. Therefore, if any economic or financial instability occurs, AML Bitcoin users are not affected.
Yeah, there are many opinions about bitcoin. They said it will last long because it is already part of our modern generation. They said also that it will not last because it is not a fiat. But for me i think it will last.
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
expedia.com removed bitcoin as payment option. Bitcoin has failed as a currency.
You have got to stop trolling around here. If you think bitcoin has failed, by all means, leave this forum, it isn't meant for you.

I get your point, people look at bitcoin as an asset, but you can't really blame them, things just happened, out of the blue. But if people want, they can other websites: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-all-airline-flight-ticket-sites-that-accept-bitcoin-3078815
Activity: 52
I can see AML BitCoin as the next bitcoin in the near future. The value of the AML Bitcoin is not determined by any government. Therefore, if any economic or financial instability occurs, AML Bitcoin users are not affected.
Activity: 392
Hello everyone, what is your opinions regarding Bitcoin Futures. Some say Bitcoin will dip, some say will double.I heard that most of the countries were going to change some rules on Bitcoin, That will effect on the value of the Bitcoin too. What will you say? What are your opinions?
I doubt very much about bitcoin's future, but according to my analysis, in the long run, bitcoin prices are in the bearish cycle, you can see that the market is falling sharply during the last few hours and that is the price. of altcoin are falling amnhj under, so I believe that at this point you should only invest short and trade on bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
Bitcoin will get banned in India and China now that bitconnect.com owner got arrested in India for $13 billion ponzi scam using bitcoins.

USA can also ban Bitcoin since 2 Asian giants will ban Bitcoin.

Bitcoin holders will lose all their money because who will buy Bitcoin at $400 or $200
Activity: 79
Pages:
Jump to: