Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the opportunities we have in blockchain? - page 3. (Read 1284 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
The opportunities that comes with blockchain is numerous,it makes work easy,its transparent,efficient,it has a technology everyone needs,for any industry..
We can apply digital technology to do things more efficiently, easier, cheaper and safer. In other words, blockchain technology makes life better. The most important internet network must be available at high speed and stable. Without internet, blockchain cannot be realized
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
Blockchain provides us with unlimited opportunities. How many new projects appear every day that offer the use of blockchain in various spheres of life, it's great. Let many of them will not be able to succeed, but there are good ones that will soon turn the world upside down.
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
Initially, the blockchain technology was known as the technology on the basis of which bitcoin works. I think that those who are not connected with the cryptosphere continue to believe that the blockchain is used only for this. But this technology is developing and every day it opens up new ideas for its use. I believe that we need to bring this to people so that they better understand the possibilities of blockchain.
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
the opportunity we will get from blockchain is anti data manipulation and decentralization
and blockchain can enter any industrial sector because this system is transparent and it's easy to monitor without anyone's approval
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
There are so many opportunities in the world of blockchains. Now the blockchain technologies are used all over the world with it being integrated into so many industries. In these industries people are using it which is giving more opportunities to people.
Activity: 352
Merit: 10
The biggest advantage that blockchain technology provides is the elimination of intermediaries who consume resources and introduce an element of insecurity into many spheres of human existence. Blockchain gives confidence in the reliability of the transaction in an untrusted environment - this is the main purpose of developing Bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 45
More and more we are seeing Non Fungible Tokens (NFT) such as the ERC721 being used for the ownership of a specific asset. One of the more popular example at the moment is CryptoKitties where each token represents a different cat and can be exchanged. This can also be applied for property ownership, like physical lands, and facilitate the transaction between the seller and the buyer. https://medium.com/coinmonks/regaining-power-through-land-ownership-125e9f52fd60
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
When i think of about the blockchain advantages first of all i would think about the voting and payment systems. Than i would say about the education and exams. Ofcourse the decentralization would help thousands of business. Most importants are food, transport and health i guess. Also in gambling and betting the blockchain would use correctly..
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Everyone has listed most of the opportunities where blockchain can be implemented and I am sure that it will be better than whatever system we have now, but, I want to suggest that blockchain should be taught in universities for software related courses and young generation should be made familiar with it. So that we can get new and innovative ideas in the future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
avoiding 'currency' usage:
voting
law creation
land registry
identity
credit rating
school qualifications
manufacturing/supply control
asset audits
public notaries
patent timestamping
time limited licence application/renewal/acceptance

the list goes on
Yes, I can add to the list-medicine,agriculture,logistics, as well as archiving of any information,and of course this technology can be used for military purposes.
not only in the military but the hospital also certainly uses the blockchain system, because this system is transparent and it's easy to monitor the entry and exit of funds easily
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
avoiding 'currency' usage:
voting
law creation
land registry
identity
credit rating
school qualifications
manufacturing/supply control
asset audits
public notaries
patent timestamping
time limited licence application/renewal/acceptance

the list goes on
Yes, I can add to the list-medicine,agriculture,logistics, as well as archiving of any information,and of course this technology can be used for military purposes.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
The opportunities that comes with blockchain is numerous,it makes work easy,its transparent,efficient,it has a technology everyone needs,for any industry..
Activity: 56
This blockchain technology has become popular due to the explosion of Bitcoin following it. The most interesting part about blockchains is that all parties involved in this application play the same role. By default, Bitcoin's blockchain system updates about 10 minutes, which makes it easier to implement and manage than an out-of-date hand-held system. In addition, blockchain technology does not pass through any third party, which reduces the transaction fees. In addition, each blockchain system is designed with its own interface - a wallet application of pre-coded types. Users often use wallets to pay for goods and services with encoding money.
Activity: 693
Merit: 100
There are so many opportunities in Blockchain and people have really taken great advantages of that opportunities. Now people are integrating it with so many industries and it is helping them. It now being used in the health sectors and also the business industries.

Actually i dont believe that there are many ready to use products.
About which industries and which opportunities which are already used you are talking about ?
I believe that blockchain is a state of the art new technology that helps and make people's life easier through this new secured digital transaction, and not only in crypto currency because blockchain brings a lot of application for this newly born generation.
Activity: 266
Merit: 26
There are so many opportunities in Blockchain and people have really taken great advantages of that opportunities. Now people are integrating it with so many industries and it is helping them. It now being used in the health sectors and also the business industries.

Actually i dont believe that there are many ready to use products.
About which industries and which opportunities which are already used you are talking about ?
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
I think Blockchain offers great savings and is extremely secure. Blockchain technology makes a difference in the world. And in particular there are many people who have the opportunity to work on Blockchain technology in modern society.
Activity: 98
From a practical point of view, blockchain is an opportunity for members of the community to direct their resources very quickly to those projects

That seem appropriate with low risks. This is an alternative system for financing science, education, medicine, the social sphere, development not

Through trust institutions of experts, but through community consensus.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
The opportunities in blockchain technology, i must say is or are borderless since they are open to every individual who can take advantage of whatever is up and running and create another innovation from it. there is no limit to what DApp can be created. it all depends on who's idea is been implemented.
Activity: 32
No one can deny the benefi and the contribution which blockchain has brought to our world. Nowadays, student can can get more information from the Internet and they can take advantage of it to enrich themselves, It is just my opinion
Pages:
Jump to: