Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the opportunities we have in blockchain? - page 5. (Read 1284 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Bitcoins is not very capable of most if these as compared to block chains.
Activity: 19
Merit: 1
Initially, blockchain technology came into the market to provide cryptocurrency safer transactions but with time, organisations around the world are discovering its vast applications in real life. This tech has got a lot of potential and few are the mentioned areas where its implementation can be done effectively:-

-It can help a lot in carrying out electronic voting and thereby making the same secure and efficient.
-Health care industry can be helped with the blockchain technology in medical records keeping.
-Digital identity maintenance becomes efficient with this tech.
-Real Estate industry is also going to be helped when storing of info is done on the blockchain network.

Added to above that there are a lot more industries which will be helped with the blockchain technology.

Activity: 91
The technology of blocking will in time be used in other areas, as this is a very promising direction.
Activity: 46

Per your analysis from the scope of the internet it definitely gives a broad spectrum of illumination by my understanding that even though blockchain as we see is such a revolutionized platform with decentralized with bigger capacity and really in good care and as such that i believe there might be some much advancement in future which will really get rid of all rivals. For me am really safe using blockchain beacuase i control my own world with blockchain.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
The blockchain ledger no doubt is one of the finest ledger or 'vehicle' on which the coins especially bitcoin is hoisted and have consistently shown progressive progressive upon improving and expanding its capacity. Blockchain offers quite a number of benefits and the prominent one amongst many is the opportunity and platform to bring decentralised financial operations to bear within or alongside the fiat system, this gives you the high and varied choices of doing stuff with your assets from the comfort of your apartment.... The bitcoin devs no doubt did a great job.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Our opportunity in the blockchain must be to invest in the undervalued altcoin, and then wait for the price of BTC to rise, the price of altcoin will slowly continue to rise.
Activity: 93
It is lagging behind credit rating, land registry, identity, voting and other things.
Activity: 254
Merit: 102
The blockchain is not the only interesting technique that uses in cryptocurrencies. There's the great networking system, that gives us anonymity of all transaction we are doing. It is very difficult to hack it.

I agree with you because it is really good technical opportunities to become independent from government. If you do something that consist of blockchain you will be in safe.
Activity: 29
The opportunity that blockchain provides is something that has to do with the safety.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
The blockchain is not the only interesting technique that uses in cryptocurrencies. There's the great networking system, that gives us anonymity of all transaction we are doing. It is very difficult to hack it.
I can safely say that blockchain technology will change the current economy. All significant corporations research and invest in Blockchain. There are also countries testing the replacement of the traditional currency with the virtual currency based on blockchain technology.
Activity: 66
There are many opportunities when you are in a blockchain. You will recevie some amount from every new user of your chain. Greater the number of user greater will be increment in your amount. So do not miss the chance to new opportunities of blockchain.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
One of the major advantages I think is not actually the payment system potential, but the functionality that smart contacts offer.

Bitcoin is definitely lagging behind in this area, as it will either require a few forks, or sidechain implementation to approach the smart-contract functionality offered by its rivals, but once it gets there, decentralized applications and decentralized file storage systems are only a matter of time.

Well one of the simplest and fruitful way how can we be productive here is that you should involved yourself in signature campaigns which offer a fairly and awesome amount of money for every given tasks with the integration of a fulfilling kind of projects and service that they offer to everyone and for every service that you have done, it is exchangeable with a certain amount of token which you can trade.
Activity: 140
in my opinion the most important basis in such technology is how to instantly transfer funds and secure the signing of contracts with a minimum commission!
Activity: 28
Blockchain and bitcoin are suitable for every industry. I am working in the field of insurance and finance and I am waiting till blockchain will change everything. I hope it will happen soon. I have found one project Socratus. It is an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform with instant claim payment products for insurance companies. It is designed to help insurance companies to save their money and get their business on a new level. For instance, they can help the insurance company to lower expenses from 15% to 25% on claims handling and operational expenses. Basically, they work with different kinds of insurances such as e-commerce, cyber insurance, personal accident and etc. Moreover, they are powered by Smart-contracts & Socratus Oracles. I think this is really cool and it seems like an innovative and demanded project. I hope I helped.
Activity: 182
We have a lot of opportunities in bitcoin one of the of those opportunities of Bitcoin in Mobile Payments. Ilya Bershadskiy. Android developer. A couple of months ago we had the opportunity to  ;)develop an innovative financial application powered by Bitcoin – a virtual cryptocurrency that isn't going anywhere any time soon!
Activity: 247
There are too many to mention. You can see it in the projects around the crytocurrency space. Even here on the forum, you can see that there are a lot of application of the blockchain technology. It is not merely limited to recording transfers of coins or tokens, it has a lot of applications in the real world scenario.
Activity: 42
Now a days we have seen world is thinking about implementation of blockchain technology. Because it is one the secure technology in the world and it very much difficult to hack. Now lets talk about opportunities :-
Being a student we have to take Blockchain as an opportunity because it is in initial stage and development is running on it. For clearling opportunity concept i want to go to past when internet was invented, It was used in universities on single server and only those universities  students could be accessed internet and then people came up with an idea Web2.0 and we would able to used host server for access websites from anywhere for example - I could easily browse internet website from far away place
NOTE - You know when internet invented it was decentralized

Now Block chain opportunities -
You know there are only few people who knows about blockchain technology and how it is technically work and how blocks are created.
Crypto currency is only one of the application that was gone viral in 2009.
blockchain can be used for maintaining the record on any person or any entity.

Guyz Share your thinking and idea so we can explore more about blockchain
infact there are calls for the implimentation of this technology in the electoral process because of its high security system, issues of hacking are difficult with blackchain.
Activity: 294
There are always opportunities, but you have to be able to use them, to be able to keep track of the right moment and make profitable investments.
Activity: 292
Now a days we have seen world is thinking about implementation of blockchain technology. Because it is one the secure technology in the world and it very much difficult to hack. Now lets talk about opportunities :-
Being a student we have to take Blockchain as an opportunity because it is in initial stage and development is running on it. For clearling opportunity concept i want to go to past when internet was invented, It was used in universities on single server and only those universities  students could be accessed internet and then people came up with an idea Web2.0 and we would able to used host server for access websites from anywhere for example - I could easily browse internet website from far away place
NOTE - You know when internet invented it was decentralized

Now Block chain opportunities -
You know there are only few people who knows about blockchain technology and how it is technically work and how blocks are created.
Crypto currency is only one of the application that was gone viral in 2009.
blockchain can be used for maintaining the record on any person or any entity.

Guyz Share your thinking and idea so we can explore more about blockchain
Blockchain is a revolutionary system in every field but it is mostly use for buisness purpose.Blockchain is a backbone of crypto.Top 5 buisness
 opportunity according to me are 1)Banking 2) Small contracts 3) manufacturing 4) Healthcare 5) Supply Chain management system.
Pages:
Jump to: