Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the opportunities we have in blockchain? - page 4. (Read 1284 times)

Activity: 457
Merit: 100
That is why I  ask people to take their eye off the coinmarketcap and go deep to learn blockchain technology instead of criticizing base on market price. In future blockchain technologist will be wanted for employment in almost all sectors.
in my opinion the blockchain opportunity is to expand access to finance, streamline business processes, lower costs, secure. that's 4 opportunities on blockchain.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
This is a very good idea, to have time turned back to see how it was first invented!
Activity: 154
Blockchain is the best technology for the current generation, the security system of blockchain is awesome nobody can hack,high speed process, free cost of transaction.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
The relatively rapid speed of transactions, independence from the state and the local currency. Rapid administration of complex contracts without deanonimizatsii all participants in the process.
copper member
Activity: 182
I believe that, along with modern technology, the blockchain will create its foundation for the ages. Now there are global changes, similar to those when the Internet appeared
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Now a days we have seen world is thinking about implementation of blockchain technology. Because it is one the secure technology in the world and it very much difficult to hack. Now lets talk about opportunities :-
Being a student we have to take Blockchain as an opportunity because it is in initial stage and development is running on it. For clearling opportunity concept i want to go to past when internet was invented, It was used in universities on single server and only those universities  students could be accessed internet and then people came up with an idea Web2.0 and we would able to used host server for access websites from anywhere for example - I could easily browse internet website from far away place
NOTE - You know when internet invented it was decentralized

Now Block chain opportunities -
You know there are only few people who knows about blockchain technology and how it is technically work and how blocks are created.
Crypto currency is only one of the application that was gone viral in 2009.
blockchain can be used for maintaining the record on any person or any entity.

Guyz Share your thinking and idea so we can explore more about blockchain
The invention of bitcoin is considered to be the boon for the humanity as it has opened many job opportunities for millions of people through out the world and there are millions of people who are getting benefited by bitcoin and has helped them to earn good life and if personally speaking then I am personally very much getting benefited by bitcoin like I am now self dependent and now I don’t need to depend on my parents for my daily expenses so no doubt that bitcoin overall is very beneficial.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
Blockchain is a revolutionary technology which helps to keep record and track of transactions using the cryptocurrency. It helps developers to utilize the it and come up with new ideas which offers solutions to major problems in our society. The Blockchain can be utilized in the financial, agricultural, health, education etc industries.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Blockchain Technology is revolutionary and in more ways than one that's for sure. For starters, we can have more privacy where our data is concerned, more sovereignty over our data and can share in data projects whereby we can profit and not just the bog corporations profit by abusing their power and making a ton of money form collecting our data. Another great thing about the Blockchain is that being a distributed ledger, it can help weed out corruption that is rife in both private and public domains and by doing so can help streamline businesses and protect the people from corrupt governance, thus saving billions of dollars annually that goes into the pockets of the wrong people.
Activity: 107
The potential of the technology is enormous. This is the security of the Internet, it is a dedicated channel for the security services with a special level of security, in the end it is an excellent protection against the same hackers at the level of classical banks.
Activity: 24
Blockchain technology provides the following features: 1-the system itself is safe, transparent, which guarantees safe operation of operations; 2-accelerated system of payments and transfers; 3 - allows storage of information (identification, any other information), etc.
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
Guyz I want to add one thing, Blockchain can be used in Voting system because as we all know once hash create, we can't change it. we can only see these hashes whenever we want.
Like in cryptocurrency transaction we have transparency we can see transactions detail of each and every address, how much he/she sent or receive. but we can't change information from these  TX ID.
There are many areas in which blockchain can help.
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
The opportunity of blockchain should still be on BTC, and the development of blockchain is entirely due to the rise or development of BTC.

Activity: 630
Merit: 102
That is why I  ask people to take their eye off the coinmarketcap and go deep to learn blockchain technology instead of criticizing base on market price. In future blockchain technologist will be wanted for employment in almost all sectors.
Activity: 154
Blockchain is the package of opportunities.
Activity: 26
I think the best thing about bolckchain is its payment system.
Activity: 80
Technology of blockchain is very good.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
the main possibility of bitcoin and blockchain is that it has a flexible structure, and based on today's realities, when everything is connected to the Internet, it will certainly find its application. I think the technology came in just in time.
Activity: 32
The potential of the payment system is something that is really good.
copper member
Activity: 238
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
The opportunities of blockchain is that transactions are chronological and publicly recorded.It manage the database that records bitcoin transactions and it is a decentralized transactions.
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
One of the hottest features of blockchain is its ability to facilitate smart contracts. While the fintech, banking, and legal services industries are already dabbling with automated transactions that execute based on preset conditions, a whole host of other business are clueless that they, too, could benefit from smart contracts. By introducing manufacturing, supply chain management, and other sectors to the concept of smart contracts, developers will reap handsome rewards while helping to reshape those industries. How can smart contracts be useful in these and other non-legal use cases? The answer becomes clear when you consider more closely what what smart contracts allow you to do. Since smart contracts are simply blocks of code, they can be incorporated into a variety of software applications. But including them in a blockchain is best way to add security, accountability, and transparency to the process.
Pages:
Jump to: