Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you doing now? - page 10. (Read 3180 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 05, 2020, 02:23:20 AM
I am watching the current market conditions and waiting for the right time to sell some of the coins that I have. it looks like the market is giving a green signal to sell.
Me too, Bounty is really not profitable right now, too many scam campaigns and not successful projects. But still im working bounty campaigns for my past time, because i cannot work outside because of the pandemic.
So how can you survive? Joining bounty takes a lot of time and you will have to wait a long time to receive tokens and sell them. It is a very long period of time that can even last up to 1 year, so how can you live by relying on bounty?
Activity: 56
Merit: 4
June 05, 2020, 01:22:42 AM
How do you survive in the current market situation?
If the bounty project is no longer profitable, what do you do now?
I think that it will be hard for me to earn once the cryptocurrencies will stop their projects and I think that it will be bad for those who wants to earn in cryptocurrencies just like me that is relying into bounty projects that we are currently doing right now but I think that we should be resourceful and more wise by thinking of other things that we can earn and I hope that an oppurtunity will come to us and I hope that we should fully understand how can we find ways to earn without the help of cryptocurrencies or with the help of bounties
Activity: 431
Merit: 108
June 05, 2020, 12:56:41 AM
I am watching the current market conditions and waiting for the right time to sell some of the coins that I have. it looks like the market is giving a green signal to sell.
Me too, Bounty is really not profitable right now, too many scam campaigns and not successful projects. But still im working bounty campaigns for my past time, because i cannot work outside because of the pandemic.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 22
June 05, 2020, 12:18:36 AM

Very basic and need a quick way to find a solution related to current conditions. most people often say "work at home and make passive income" of course by searching for sure and already have a great opportunity.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 22
June 05, 2020, 12:17:56 AM

Very basic and need a quick way to find a solution related to current conditions. most people often say "work at home and make passive income" of course by searching for sure and already have a great opportunity.
Activity: 791
Merit: 176
Bitcoin Artist and Fashion Designer
June 04, 2020, 11:43:06 PM
I make free protective masks for children and doctors.
You did really a good and noble deed because it's the most important thing for humans right now. I invested my money in coins so that I will sell my coin and get proof so I will help those who have no way to get Money in this lockdown. Now a day everyone needs help so my job is to invest get profit to help needy and poor the same as you are doing by providing them masks for free.

thank you!you are also a very good person!
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
June 04, 2020, 11:33:53 AM
The times are hard and not as it used to be I must confess. But I've found some bounty projects with good prospect. With regards to the above, I'm still promoting these projects hoping I get rewards for work done. I've also started trading to add to my bounty tasks and have another source of income.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
June 04, 2020, 11:32:54 AM

I do occasional bounty of projects that I think is legitimate and will eventually distribute rewards. But most of my time is allotted to day trading. Instead of waiting for really profitable bounty campaign, I tried learning how to trade properly and now I got good earnings doing it.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
June 04, 2020, 10:16:57 AM
The fact when it comes to issues of bounties and prizes are not easy. Now there is a lot of scam but the market does not look bad. BTC and ETH are rising. Now it's good to observe the market well ...
indeed the current bounty and airdrop conditions are not too profitable so I think it is better to do now looking for another business or trying a new business that can provide monthly income for you and make cryptocurrency as a second aritnya job if there is still something that can be generated from bounty, airdrop or trading on cryptocurrency then it never hurts to stay active even though you should be able to divide the time.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
June 03, 2020, 05:21:13 PM
The fact when it comes to issues of bounties and prizes are not easy. Now there is a lot of scam but the market does not look bad. BTC and ETH are rising. Now it's good to observe the market well ...
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 03, 2020, 01:16:11 PM
Accumulating! Making more! The same thing I am doing for years, little spending, cashing out when I need to pay bills, but what I can save from Bitcoin and altcoins
I put in the wallet and I wait for next bull run! Some say this year, others say next year, I accumulate what I can and I wait for that bull run.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
June 03, 2020, 01:06:12 PM
The best thing to do right now is to look at what is going to be the next volatility of the market and then it will be a sudden dump or the main pump of the market then we will be able to learn. get new things and we won't be able to afford to lose something that we really want.
I guess people are waiting for the next pump. so far, all I've done is try to increase the assets that I have through bounties. Even though there are many bounties that are not very clear at the moment, this time is the best thing to do. however, in this condition, we need to keep thinking about income.
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
June 03, 2020, 12:51:50 PM
The best thing to do right now is to look at what is going to be the next volatility of the market and then it will be a sudden dump or the main pump of the market then we will be able to learn. get new things and we won't be able to afford to lose something that we really want.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
June 01, 2020, 11:48:59 AM
Keep grinding. There are some bounties that still profitable not as much as before but still bearable. Try to learn new things like trading or anything related to crypto where you can make atleast get something out from your services. Try to explore around not just settle on one thing to gain more knowledge where you can use later on.
Gaining certifications in block-chain technology can help a lot in increasing your earning potential and you can earn a lot more if you get a partnership in a project or an IEO.
I for example don't rely solely on the forum and crypto bounties for earnings, I have a real job and do the bounty hunting as a part-time job as it makes me feel connected and also increases my knowledge.

Trading has been my main job for the past 3 years. It has helped me a lot of profits and also a lot of losses. But in the end, I still got a bit of a profit when summed up, I didn't care too much about bounty because it was just a job to give me a little extra money.
The thing with bounties now is that a huge number of peeps join the bounty as compared to the reward pool and this decreases the earning potential from bounties. This was not the case a couple years back as at that time the bounty reward and the participants were in a proportion and people used to earn decent from these campaigns.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
June 01, 2020, 09:52:42 AM
I do not rely on finding good campaigns nowadays because the golden era is officially over, it is now rarely to find a good ones that is why I do not want to waste my precious time just to find one. I focusing now in cryptocurrency trading where the opportunities are everywhere but it has a high risks that is why I manage my risks very well and I do not oversize my positions.

There are a lot of information in the forum that you can also get in order for you to have side income, I learned how to trade by reading suggestions and comments in different threads but it is not enough and there are a lot of information that you need to learn if you want to improve your skills and your knowledge.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
June 01, 2020, 09:47:22 AM
Keep grinding. There are some bounties that still profitable not as much as before but still bearable. Try to learn new things like trading or anything related to crypto where you can make atleast get something out from your services. Try to explore around not just settle on one thing to gain more knowledge where you can use later on.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 292
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 01, 2020, 09:33:55 AM
There is a main job outside, that is my main source of income and I only participate in this market as a part-time job. If this market collapses and bounty dies, I still have many other sources of income to ensure I survive.
Activity: 791
Merit: 176
Bitcoin Artist and Fashion Designer
June 01, 2020, 08:49:29 AM
I make free protective masks for children and doctors.
copper member
Activity: 262
Merit: 1
June 01, 2020, 08:14:44 AM
Now i am Staying at home and working online for passing time. that will  help me to arrange some food on my table at this time of the pandemic.If you have a skill that you can provide for upcoming projects. I would notify that you switch on approaching them and offering your proposals to them. around of them are in necessary of several armed forces and they are looking for the rectify relatives to go the post to. Be delightful and you will find the entirely job.

Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
June 01, 2020, 07:00:49 AM
Pages:
Jump to: