Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you doing now? - page 14. (Read 3180 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
May 13, 2020, 08:01:03 AM
How do you survive in the current market situation?
If the bounty project is no longer profitable, what do you do now?
This pandemic is an example why people should have  emergency fund that can make you survive for 6 months or more without a job or income. Bounty campaigns are not profitable in the first place, its a hit or miss or unstable, people shouldn't rely on bounty campaigns to survive, you can just make this as a hobby instead.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
May 13, 2020, 08:00:41 AM
For the time being I continue to participate in bounty because it's not dead yet. If we work hard, surely we will find good campaigns and receive rewards from them. Besides, I have been involved in trading for 2 years and it is still my main source of income

thats nice because you have a good source of money which is trading that ensures you that you can earn some even at small profits because you are sure that you will only pick coin that are good but on bounty we cant realy detect a good coin on here but its nice to know that you are not loosing hope  .  pretty sure your efforts are going to get paid even at small profits  as well   .  latley i come back joining airdrops because i want to earn extra income   . its been a long time since i leave it and now im here again slowly going  back in action
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
May 13, 2020, 07:59:34 AM
With utmost morale I can say that the crypt will never be driven to destruction, because its mines are not too shallow. But even now, the crypt market is at a disadvantage now, so we investors or project campaigners are spending a lot of time worrying. If the current situation does not improve then I do not know what will happen!
Thanks for the positivity Roll Eyes. But as you can see, bitcoin's price didn't fall so hard after the halving (IMO) and besides btc soar up to 2.09% up to this moment so cheer up. I believe that good things are about to happen for the rest of us soon. I mean, lockdowns across the globe are now running for months so it's impossible that no progress are happening at all. Don't stress out yourself dude Smiley, keep praying and stay safe. Well, I am not on your current position tho so I can't blame you if you are now frustrated.
The maximum concern of cryptocurrency users and their frequent panic mood is due primarily to the fact that for many recently and today there is no opportunity to get large and quick profits in the cryptocurrency market, as planned and predicted by the “experts”.  But if it is logical to look at the Real perspective in the future, each rating cryptocurrency, subject to demand, has a very good and promising future.  In any case, the long-term prospects of investing in bitcoin, ethereum and several other rating cryptocurrencies will give a very good profit for the owner a few years later. today there is nothing to be upset about.  until we saw the real results of bitcoin halving.  you need to wait at least a year to see price changes in the market.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
May 13, 2020, 07:58:14 AM
What do you mean 'survive in the current market situation'?  There is nothing to survive as it isn't a dead or alive situation where crypto value could be back to zero. Yes, the price may be down a bit compared to before but remember, timing is the most important aspect. It could go up later and if you already pull out, you're lost. Be smart and don't think crypto like a static thing.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1327
May 13, 2020, 07:55:23 AM

Post halving I am waiting for the BTC pump, and later the alt-season! We need a bull run, too much time holding  Grin Grin Grin I've all in BTC and some good alt coins (in my opinion). We will see great things, I m sure!!!
Activity: 531
May 13, 2020, 07:54:04 AM
For the time being I continue to participate in bounty because it's not dead yet. If we work hard, surely we will find good campaigns and receive rewards from them. Besides, I have been involved in trading for 2 years and it is still my main source of income
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
May 13, 2020, 07:53:00 AM
Im just saying to you that bounty campaign is not o ly the way for the crypto user or us to earn money.
Because for me bounty campaign is not a good way to earn money because it's a waste of time in joining.
In the dumping market traders and investors are still getring profit but in the different startegy.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
May 13, 2020, 07:46:33 AM
With utmost morale I can say that the crypt will never be driven to destruction, because its mines are not too shallow. But even now, the crypt market is at a disadvantage now, so we investors or project campaigners are spending a lot of time worrying. If the current situation does not improve then I do not know what will happen!
Thanks for the positivity Roll Eyes. But as you can see, bitcoin's price didn't fall so hard after the halving (IMO) and besides btc soar up to 2.09% up to this moment so cheer up. I believe that good things are about to happen for the rest of us soon. I mean, lockdowns across the globe are now running for months so it's impossible that no progress are happening at all. Don't stress out yourself dude Smiley, keep praying and stay safe. Well, I am not on your current position tho so I can't blame you if you are now frustrated.
Activity: 318
May 13, 2020, 05:36:55 AM
Here, bounty can never be the only source of income. There are many ways you can make money if you have the knowledge and understanding of how it works and how you can make a decent profit.
  I personally still survive and run a rewarding campaign and can use my free time to participate in a lot of activities and spend more time with my family.
Activity: 494
Merit: 2
KoinPro: Unique Double-up Contract
May 12, 2020, 10:44:47 PM
There a lot of things you cab do outside bounty projects that still yield profits like knowing the heart of trading and following influential that have good records to show. Bounties are still profitable and all depends on the one you participated on.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
May 12, 2020, 10:26:31 PM
If the situation is as you said I prefer to enjoy my free time by resting at home and doing other positive and profitable activities. one more thing " wait and see " because everything is changing.
i like your idea, some time ago i was also doing what you said.
but because the market started to look better, i went back to work.  Cool

maybe the market will recover, before the market fully recovers i will work hard to find a good project.
I hope you are lucky to be able to find a good project that you can join and make a profit for you. because not many of the current projects have succeeded in increasing market demand with their updates. even if it's a project that has been on the market for a long time. while for those who are new, it is very difficult to get success because investor confidence no longer belongs to them.
Activity: 910
May 12, 2020, 10:01:40 PM
If the situation is as you said I prefer to enjoy my free time by resting at home and doing other positive and profitable activities. one more thing " wait and see " because everything is changing.
i like your idea, some time ago i was also doing what you said.
but because the market started to look better, i went back to work.  Cool

maybe the market will recover, before the market fully recovers i will work hard to find a good project.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
May 12, 2020, 09:53:34 PM
I think the situation is very unpredictable now, and the price of Bitcoin may have been very clearly manipulated in the last few days. In my opinion, the next time will be a very sensitive time, and the market may soon have a big adjustment. One way or another, it is advisable to secure your profits and should only hold USDT in preparation to buy cheap coins in this market.
Activity: 211
Merit: 1
May 12, 2020, 09:09:36 PM

If the bounty project no longer works, i will have to double up my efforts to making more animated videos and adverts for people, building more connections amongst customers. But for now, i enjoy bounty hunting, because i find it easy.

Creating content is easy for me because i love writing, social task are easier because i use the social media well. So at the moment, am into bounty hunting.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
May 12, 2020, 07:04:57 PM
copper member
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
May 12, 2020, 06:38:35 PM
At present I will choose some bounty and work here regularly. I also try to short trade regularly and resource some currency. I think I will earn much money these work.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
May 12, 2020, 04:44:39 PM
Well, right now am doing the thing that gave me joy from inception. I was a forex trader, well trained trader and with this passion I entered into the world of cryptocurrency and growing up big with my passion. There are many areas one can keep himself busy with but particularly for me, am doing cryptocurrency trade.
Bounty aren't successful again compared to the past experience we all had in those days were the bounties were successful and gainful too.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
May 12, 2020, 04:38:46 PM
As you know the event of the market is different than in the past. Just it is forbidden to get out of home and there is not any solution that we can do it. We have to stay at home cause of Corona. During this time I'm making some research about earning money. That is why as you said margin trading and other way are not profitable at the moment.  Making additional passive income will be nice if I can find alternative ways to make more money, altcoin trading is in this category during the global pandemic lockdown.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
May 12, 2020, 04:33:42 PM
If everything goes off and the blockchain gets lost in the bottomless cave, then I will be disaster for means it would be destroyed everything, I may lose the path of the cult. So I have to find an alternative source of compulsion. If you do not find it, then you have to fast without eating. First of all, keeping my wish for it, I will deal with this situation and wait for a new and better budget campaign.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 337
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
May 11, 2020, 11:55:21 AM
Nothing do right now but i try to filed good bounty. Especially i have participate IQ cash signature so hope by the luck. IT'S very Common thinking many bounty hunter already leave there work for this less trust project.         
Yes, and now too many hunters have participated in the IQ cash project, because the project looks very good and will benefit everyone, and maybe they also participated there because the tokens of the project already exist in several exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: