Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you doing now? - page 13. (Read 3180 times)

Activity: 799
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 24, 2020, 11:12:25 PM
First of all, one shound't use/think about bitcointalk as the source of income. This community is created for helping each other.
Well this is perfect time for developing skill. I'm trying to gain treding skill from youtube & website, so that i could be a perfect trader
Activity: 531
May 24, 2020, 05:08:52 PM
since I joined the crypto world in 2017, the proceeds from the bounty project I used to trade investments and sell a little coin for my daily needs, so if one day the prize project is no longer available, I will focus on trading investments or selling all my digital currency assets to open a business.

I guess that's a lot of money, because to be able to open a business would need a lot of capital to run smoothly. I personally also use bounty money to invest in this market, and so far I am still satisfied with how to make money like that.
Activity: 644
May 24, 2020, 02:55:12 PM
My view of the current market situation: I take so that they are better and the worse period. Cryptocurrencies is my hobby, so I remain faithful.
Mainly I deal with occasional mining for new cryptocurrencies and of course trading. Finding new or promising projects is my main activity.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
May 24, 2020, 02:18:35 PM
since I joined the crypto world in 2017, the proceeds from the bounty project I used to trade investments and sell a little coin for my daily needs, so if one day the prize project is no longer available, I will focus on trading investments or selling all my digital currency assets to open a business.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
May 24, 2020, 02:13:39 PM
Maybe bounty not enough for you and keep search other ways for making money but must you need skills anything. I choice this situation holding and YouTube with some time in trading. So you can ask yourself which move you need at this situation.
I just like you, bounty can not help me at the current stage. So I did trading along with joining bounty to maximize profits. But not always successful because this market is hard to predict. Sometimes getting quite a lot of profits, but when the market collapsed I also lost quite a lot
Activity: 1330
C O M B O
May 24, 2020, 01:53:29 PM
How do you survive in the current market situation?
If the bounty project is no longer profitable, what do you do now?
I am not worried about that, there is still plenty of land to make money in the world of cryptocurrency,
although bounty is currently not supporting, trading and look for airdrops you can do for now
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
May 24, 2020, 11:27:53 AM
Maybe bounty not enough for you and keep search other ways for making money but must you need skills anything. I choice this situation holding and YouTube with some time in trading. So you can ask yourself which move you need at this situation.
I agree that the advantages we have are very necessary to be displayed in a situation like this, like you prefer to use YouTube to look for these opportunities. but the one who doesn't have the expertise must stand by because I see that the bounty can still be a very good alternative and can still result in only the patience needed to manage in searching for and following a reliable project that will give rewards afterwards. just need patience in matters like this and don't despair.
Activity: 821
Merit: 20
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 24, 2020, 08:39:55 AM
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
May 13, 2020, 02:04:16 PM
For me this crypt is not the only means of acquisition, as I am currently managing the various Delivery projects and fruit garden business along with Altcoin Business, so I can continue to depend on everyone, including myself, so I may not have to suffer. That's why I'm not worried.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
May 13, 2020, 01:19:41 PM
I am currently studying the process of trading on exchanges.  Read more and choose books on trade.  I trade in small quantities so as not to risk it.  My choice is proven and well-known exchanges.  After analyzing, I try to trade coins with good liquidity and volatility.
Activity: 656
May 13, 2020, 12:53:40 PM
You can definitely say what you don’t need to do now: panic and dump cryptocurrency for nothing, invest in new projects with a dubious team and prospects.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1
May 13, 2020, 10:40:33 AM
I will go home now and freshen up at home I will discuss cryptocurrency and I trade as a freelancer but I think cryptocurrency is very good cryptocurrency is very good but not like freelancer I don't like freelancer but currency is good in my opinion.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
May 13, 2020, 10:31:18 AM
I was leaving bounty at long time before and after Covid - 19 again i start some bounty because i want enjoy every free time right now. I have making one YouTube channel about technology video so therefore I'm in two ways work now.
I also missed being a bounty participant. It is one of the reason why I came back from being inactive for more than a year. Yes I want to enjoy my free time too but I much prefer saying I want this to become my part time job. Yes part time because I have work in office which to my full time job. So like you, I also have a two different ways of work.
Activity: 616
May 13, 2020, 09:31:00 AM
I saved my money from the past bounties that I've joined. Now I used that money to do some trading. There are not many bounties right now, it seems people are tired of ICO and IEO thing.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 68
May 13, 2020, 09:00:25 AM
In my opinion, there are still bounty projects who are still profitable, but not the same as in the year of 2017, which bounty projects always gives huge amount of rewards that most crypto users really focuses on participating in every bounty campaigns. Also, the things that i do now since bounty projects are not that good anymore is i decided to continue holding some of my cryptos and make my account here in this forum active for me to be able to participate in a good signature campaign in the future.
Activity: 896
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 13, 2020, 08:49:48 AM
I was leaving bounty at long time before and after Covid - 19 again i start some bounty because i want enjoy every free time right now. I have making one YouTube channel about technology video so therefore I'm in two ways work now.
Are you making money from Yotube? Is it easy or not? Now I also want to create a YouTube channel about life, and want to develop it in the future. I need to have another job outside this market because it no longer yields the same amount of profits as before
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
May 13, 2020, 08:48:22 AM
Because of this lockdown I also started to become a youtuber and uploaded videos related to music.

Im not active in bounty but i've been in a btc paying campaign for quite some time now that kept me busy.

The market is turning better and I think few more days I'll be able to take profit again.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
May 13, 2020, 08:37:09 AM
This pandemic is an example why people should have  emergency fund that can make you survive for 6 months or more without a job or income. Bounty campaigns are not profitable in the first place, its a hit or miss or unstable, people shouldn't rely on bounty campaigns to survive, you can just make this as a hobby instead.
If the bounty were talking is wayback 2016 then for sure it is not a waste of time but now?yeah we must not rely eating our foods from Bounties.
the only question is have you profit from this?meaning since the Virus is there more than 2 months did you get some rewards or even in airdrop?
I am no longer too interested in bounty because we will not be able to make a profit with them. Ideally, you should trade or invest short-term in altcoins, you will certainly get more profits and faster. But first you need to have knowledge of trading
Supported you there mate,and that is exactly what we have now,all scams or paying Shits for a months of work.
Activity: 665
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 13, 2020, 08:18:31 AM
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
May 13, 2020, 08:12:26 AM
I am no longer too interested in bounty because we will not be able to make a profit with them. Ideally, you should trade or invest short-term in altcoins, you will certainly get more profits and faster. But first you need to have knowledge of trading
Pages:
Jump to: