Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you doing with Bitcoin? - page 11. (Read 12785 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
October 04, 2016, 07:14:08 PM
I get money from bitcoin, then I use bitcoin to make more money by growing from trading.
Sometimes I spend some of the bitcoin and convert to fiat when I have the need.

I always do that with my bitcoin. but sometimes I also invested in altcoin (ICO's)

I also use bitcoin as a job and my income so I'm very hopeful that I always get revenue and profit every week or month
so that I can convert it into a fiat and use it to buy daily necessities. yeah that what i do with bitcoin
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Lick me like a lolipop
October 04, 2016, 03:57:04 PM
I'm sometimes buying things with the bitcoin but there are also times when I do nothing with my bitcoins because of the fact that I think that its gonna rise to a higher amount.
If you are thinking this its better to do nothing with it right ?
Yeah if you are hoping for higher price in future then its better to hold majority of them and sell them only if you are in any sort of emergency and sell only as per your needs as higher number of coins will give you higher profits in future.
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
October 04, 2016, 03:54:04 PM
I'm sometimes buying things with the bitcoin but there are also times when I do nothing with my bitcoins because of the fact that I think that its gonna rise to a higher amount.
If you are thinking this its better to do nothing with it right ?
legendary
Activity: 840
October 04, 2016, 03:35:21 PM
Some of them I am using in trading and rest I am holding for future as its a great hope that price will rise in coming months or years so will prefer to sell them at that point of time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 253
October 04, 2016, 03:27:08 PM
For now i just saving more bitcoins and some of bitcoins i spend it in trading since i am not so professional in trading but i am making a good profit in trading for simple strategy.. i am not investing in scam coins i am using well known altcoin that we can hold for a long time and sell them in the right time..
You seem to have very good strategy and i will also suggest this to all newbie who want to start trading altcoin. Never ever buy alts when their price was pumping and those coins which don't have large volume usually.

Yeah and if you have any plan to invest in any altcoin then don't forget to look at its volume, it may not pump on daily basis but in long run you can expect some good profits from it.
so how about the possibility of going short with some altcoins? is there an exchange i can do this with the smaller/newer coins? so you could go short as the pump has occurred?

If you want to invest in any altcoin then Poloniex is the best place to invest, as you will find all listed coins there and you can trade according to your budget and choose different coins accordingly.
i was not talking about simply investing or trading altcoins. i would like to short (= sell without having them) some altcoins. on most exchanges you can only sell what you have. poloniex seems to offer marginal trading but only for a few coins and they are not very interesting for this.
Activity: 812
October 04, 2016, 03:16:13 PM
For now i just saving more bitcoins and some of bitcoins i spend it in trading since i am not so professional in trading but i am making a good profit in trading for simple strategy.. i am not investing in scam coins i am using well known altcoin that we can hold for a long time and sell them in the right time..
You seem to have very good strategy and i will also suggest this to all newbie who want to start trading altcoin. Never ever buy alts when their price was pumping and those coins which don't have large volume usually.

Yeah and if you have any plan to invest in any altcoin then don't forget to look at its volume, it may not pump on daily basis but in long run you can expect some good profits from it.
so how about the possibility of going short with some altcoins? is there an exchange i can do this with the smaller/newer coins? so you could go short as the pump has occurred?

If you want to invest in any altcoin then Poloniex is the best place to invest, as you will find all listed coins there and you can trade according to your budget and choose different coins accordingly.
Activity: 280
Merit: 253
October 04, 2016, 03:14:26 PM

legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101
October 04, 2016, 02:59:57 PM

Activity: 728
Merit: 501
io.ezystayz.com
October 04, 2016, 02:02:08 PM
I am personally working on making a bitcoin based business.  It will be an investment type business but nothing like what you see now.  I hate all of these scams that are out there which promice people to double your money and such when there is not a real way to make that happen. 
Activity: 336
October 04, 2016, 02:00:41 PM
I'm not doing a lot with the bitcoin, I just spend it sometimes and for the most part I'm doing nothing with it because I want to hold as many as possible to make some good profit in the future that is coming soon or later.
legendary
Activity: 994
October 04, 2016, 12:52:46 PM
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049
October 04, 2016, 12:49:35 PM
Are you investing your money on Bitcoin?
No.

Do you use Bitcoin to buy things in internet?
Yes.

You earn money with Bitcoin?
Yes.
Activity: 616
Merit: 603
October 04, 2016, 12:46:18 PM
I do two out of the 3 things you've mentioned. I earn small amounts of Bitcoins and I also use it to buy things on the Internet on a rare occasion. Most of the things that I buy are digital goods like games and anti-virus licenses (when it expires). I earn most of my Bitcoins from signature campains, posting on this forum on several boards. In the past I have invested Bitcoins and traded gaining from the arbitrage caused by Bitcoins price fluctuations, but I no longer have the time to monitor it.
Activity: 812
October 04, 2016, 12:43:25 PM
Right now,actually i am only doing gambling with my bitcoins because i dont understand where else i can invest my bitcoins.I dont want to gamble but i am not finding any other good investing options and so i go for gambling again which is causing me losses only at this time.
When you are not having any idea what to do with your bitcoin it would be better just staying calm with your bitcoin without doing anything. Instead of doing wrong things, staying calm must be thousand times better IMHO.
Gambling will disappear all your bitcoin in quick time, at the same time I will not suggest to invest somewhere as all the investments are coming with potential risks.
keeping bitcoin for saving and not thinking about any other investment also a right decision respect to bitcoin price appreciations in future. But investing will get you chances to have more amount of bitcoin than what you will be having right now. But, I too agree no investment is complete free from risks.

Yeah every investment will involve certain level of risk but to earn good profits in future sometimes we need to take that as only saving will never allow us our money to grow in long run.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
October 04, 2016, 12:38:41 PM
Right now,actually i am only doing gambling with my bitcoins because i dont understand where else i can invest my bitcoins.I dont want to gamble but i am not finding any other good investing options and so i go for gambling again which is causing me losses only at this time.
When you are not having any idea what to do with your bitcoin it would be better just staying calm with your bitcoin without doing anything. Instead of doing wrong things, staying calm must be thousand times better IMHO.
Gambling will disappear all your bitcoin in quick time, at the same time I will not suggest to invest somewhere as all the investments are coming with potential risks.
keeping bitcoin for saving and not thinking about any other investment also a right decision respect to bitcoin price appreciations in future. But investing will get you chances to have more amount of bitcoin than what you will be having right now. But, I too agree no investment is complete free from risks.
Activity: 840
October 04, 2016, 10:47:02 AM
Normally I buy some stuff with my coins.
I have a little bit what I call my investment for the future, and then there is a part that I use for trading.
I think that is probably what most people do with their bitcoins here.
And somehow I don't know what else I could do with my coins.

Yeah most of the users are using it in trading so that they can make regular profits from it and rest are simply holding them to sell them when price goes higher in future.
Activity: 959
Merit: 500
October 04, 2016, 10:43:18 AM
Normally I buy some stuff with my coins.
I have a little bit what I call my investment for the future, and then there is a part that I use for trading.
I think that is probably what most people do with their bitcoins here.
And somehow I don't know what else I could do with my coins.
Activity: 868
October 04, 2016, 10:10:28 AM
|I like to do allot of things with the bitcoin i know for sure that lots of peopel are interested to invest with the bitcoin but lots are only using it for online payments and other things/.

Its an investment for the most of people, so majority of them are simply investing in it and holding them for future so that they can make good profits from by selling them when price goes higher.
Activity: 364
October 04, 2016, 10:03:09 AM
|I like to do allot of things with the bitcoin i know for sure that lots of peopel are interested to invest with the bitcoin but lots are only using it for online payments and other things/.
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
Campaign Management & Translation Service
October 04, 2016, 09:43:51 AM
Mostly i used my bitcoins for buying things from online market and convert that coins to local currency and used in stores (Offline). And i also used my bitcoins in trading because it is the safest way to earn some more bitcoins, also used bitcoins to buy articles.
Pages:
Jump to: