Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you doing with Bitcoin? - page 8. (Read 12785 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
October 06, 2016, 07:20:05 AM
I am doing almost nothing with my bitcoin. Every month when I receive my paycheck I transfer a certain amount of fiat to bitcoin.
They just sit in the wallet growing in value or trying to, sometimes I do trade a little on the side.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
October 06, 2016, 06:59:32 AM
i am not doing anything with bitcoin i am just gathering bitcoin for next generation. when i will have 1 bitcoin then only i will open my wallet to see the miracle. 1 bitcoin would buy me a camera for shooting professional photographs and that would become my career. hope nat geo will call me for wild photography. waiting for yay adventurous life in jungle, hill, see, ice everywhere.
maybe in the future the price will rise very high bitcoin. we will not know how much the price can be obtained. bitcoin price may be very high and may also bitcoin prices could fall very far.

Yes anything is possible in future, either price will go higher or lower so the best thing would be to sell them when we see higher price and buy it again when price drops instead of simply holding them for long term.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 06, 2016, 06:56:43 AM
Are you investing your money on Bitcoin?
Yes whenever i can get some fiats in my hand or even i am buying bitcoins for my relatives if they find it intresting.

Do you use Bitcoin to buy things in internet?
I have used bitcoin several times to buy different hosting, domain, vps as well as recharge for my mobile. After exchanging bitcoin to fiat, i have bought even more items.

You earn money with Bitcoin?
I earn with bitcoin from crypto trading, specially investing in few ICO and doing quite passive trading not day trading. I like to keep holding for longer term and with big price swing i like to grab some profits.
legendary
Activity: 1162
October 06, 2016, 06:33:41 AM
i am not doing anything with bitcoin i am just gathering bitcoin for next generation. when i will have 1 bitcoin then only i will open my wallet to see the miracle. 1 bitcoin would buy me a camera for shooting professional photographs and that would become my career. hope nat geo will call me for wild photography. waiting for yay adventurous life in jungle, hill, see, ice everywhere.
maybe in the future the price will rise very high bitcoin. we will not know how much the price can be obtained. bitcoin price may be very high and may also bitcoin prices could fall very far.
legendary
Activity: 896
October 06, 2016, 06:27:45 AM
I am using Bitcoin as an investment because I can make some extra money with it so what I do is buy Bitcoin when the value if not high and sell when it is high.
That is how you can make some extra money bit by bit.

But it will take long time to make profits in that way, as price is not going up and down at a moment so if you buy now then you need to hold them for longer period to make profits from it.

in current times where the price is stable, it's indeed not very profitable when you're a day trader. that's why you should stick to day trading at days where there is enough volume and volatility. i do that too. i used to (or at least tried) to day trade on days similar to how the market is today. it's not rewarding at all. that's why i take a break these days to jump into action as soon as the volatility comes back.
Activity: 280
October 06, 2016, 06:27:33 AM
Activity: 910
October 06, 2016, 06:25:21 AM
....Yeah bitcoin is so potentially for make the users get rich. ....

this is the wrong way of thinking that is actually preventing bitcoin price to go up and also it is slowing down the process of adoption by merchants and usage as currency.

it is because everybody who thinks this way are only interested in bitcoin for holding and then dumping it all as soon as price went up and get out.
This is correct.Bitcoin is a currency and should be used as such.Partly saved and mostly spend.One must keep spending bitcoin wherever one can instead of fiat and keep at least %20 as saving

Yeah to see bitcoin as an stronger currency in future we should use it like any other currency and its circulation is necessary to improve its economy and if nobody will spend then price will never go higher.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 06, 2016, 06:25:02 AM
Spending, hoarding/accumulating, earning, throwing it away on the occasional alt. I'm in the UK and the options for spending it are very limited compared to places like the US. I'd be spending more if I had the opportunities.

Hey man!

Im in UK and cant find a place to buy bitcoins at. You know any good places except for bitcoin ATM`s?

best regards,

SmoothZebra
Activity: 420
October 06, 2016, 06:23:31 AM
I'm using my bitcoins for all things, like buying and selling things on bitcoins. I also using my bitcoins for trading and gambling because i'm a gambler and a trader.
legendary
Activity: 854
October 06, 2016, 06:20:42 AM

this is the wrong way of thinking that is actually preventing bitcoin price to go up and also it is slowing down the process of adoption by merchants and usage as currency.

it is because everybody who thinks this way are only interested in bitcoin for holding and then dumping it all as soon as price went up and get out.
This is correct.Bitcoin is a currency and should be used as such.Partly saved and mostly spend.One must keep spending bitcoin wherever one can instead of fiat and keep at least %20 as saving
Activity: 924
October 06, 2016, 06:15:18 AM
I am using Bitcoin as an investment because I can make some extra money with it so what I do is buy Bitcoin when the value if not high and sell when it is high.

But it will take long time to make profits in that way, as price is not going up and down at a moment so if you buy now then you need to hold them for longer period to make profits from it.
Activity: 298
October 06, 2016, 04:25:32 AM
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
October 06, 2016, 02:37:20 AM

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
October 05, 2016, 11:53:49 PM
yes i am invest my money on bitcoin hope will get profits from it
of course i use bitcoin to buy things on internet for reload mobile balance,mobile data package etc
earn money with bitcoin is my purpose lol, i am earn it with various ways 
I think that everyone on this forum is trying to make money. Seeing as most people here have a signature which they get paid for wearing. It is a good way to earn money while learning about Bitcoin as well.
Yeah bitcoin is so potentially for make the users get rich. Only holding bitcoin in long term is mean do an investment. That was good if you were bought bitcoin with fiat to increase youre bitcoin investment. I thing this forum not only provide a job like signature campaign, but this forum also privide information and link to the site where we can try a different type of investment with theyre bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015
October 05, 2016, 10:56:46 PM
Im earning money with bitcoin and thats what im using when im going to mall and tbh I didnt invest even a single cent. Not because i dont have a trust on it. Its because I dont have money to invest and thats not a problem because btc has an oppurtunity to earn big without investing any amount.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
October 05, 2016, 10:39:03 PM
of course i use bitcoin to buy things on internet for reload mobile balance,mobile data package etc
I think that everyone on this forum is trying to make money. Seeing as most people here have a signature which they get paid for wearing. It is a good way to earn money while learning about Bitcoin as well.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
October 05, 2016, 10:03:32 PM
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
October 05, 2016, 09:24:50 PM
I don't know what to do with bitcoin but i know only to trade in trading sites. except that I know only to hold bitcoin for future. because i am eagerly waiting for price hike upto 2 fold so that I would be able to earn some bucks from selling my bitcoin.

me too, i will use my bitcoin to trading and i am sure that i can make my bitcoin grow than before and beside that i am saving my bitcoin just for waiting for a good price.
Activity: 504
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 05, 2016, 09:06:23 PM
yes i do invest my koney on bitcoin but not from my own i just re invest my profit again and again.
yes i do buy thinks with bitcoin (can not mention the site as because it is in tor)
yes i am a hard worker and i like bitcoin earning from many methods
oh wow you must be really lucky to be making money out of the profit you already have i think
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
October 05, 2016, 08:25:26 PM
Today i am collecting the ethereum classic for long term investments and the bitcoins is from profit trading, i am doing it because of ETC's price will going up again, although it will need maybe one year later or more until happen.
Pages:
Jump to: