Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you doing with your Cryptos?? Holding / Selling / Buying more? - page 2. (Read 550 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
According to my strategy and in line with my preset goals for joining crypto world is to get coins either by buying them or getting them through bounty,  hold for a period of time and sell them when I think I've met that preset goal
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
if i have a money, i will buy more coin to invest.
but i dont have much money to invest, so i just hold and trade.
and i hope that trading can make me get a profit.
and when i have no maney at all i will sell it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
I want to know your opinions...as for myself im holding and buying more Smiley

I am more on hodling for now. Patiently waiting for my coins to pump before selling it and do trading. Anyway, buying more is a good idea when the market is red. We can dance the situation and make some profits out of the dump side of most of altcoins. Just make sure you buy a good coins and not the shitcoins. Lol
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
This is not the time to sell your coins. This is the time to be accumulating and finding new opportunities. You will regret it bigtime if you sell all of your shares during a bear market. It will turn up again, be patient Smiley
If anyone is selling their coins now they are seriously making a mistake because they are not even in a good position at all to sell. This is the way the market has always been and one thing is that it would recover. It is just a matter of patience and for those who realize how big what they are holding could get, it would be less of a worry for them knowing that in the future, they have so much more to gain than what is at hand now.

I am just buying more as markets started showing good signals of recovery hence it must be a good time to have more coins for comparatively cheaper prices than what we had in some four months back. Probably I am falling into the category of buying more and holding.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
Had a good run over the past few months so managed to settle all my initial investment to break even. Everything now is profit so no risk of holding however I do scrape off some profits here and there into more stable crypto like Eth.
Well, for someone who may have been able to take advantage of the market fluctuation based on their idea about trading, this is something that can easily be done. Not all of us had the leisure of selling at the peak, but at some point during the downtrend, rather than just watching and holding, we were able to make use of it to get something good, but it is all based on knowledge and since not everyone have this knowledge, it is always better to just hold and wait it out.

doing everything, perspective projects are holding , also ETH are holding, cause now it have low price! now market is down thats why I am holding everything
How you are managing to do everything ? I just wonder. Holding and buying more is possible for anyone but selling and holding a same coin must make a person into trader. Only for active traders may buying more and selling is possible still holding is not an agenda of traders.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I want to know your opinions...as for myself im holding and buying more Smiley

For me in this situation that all cryptos are in red market I am much prefer to buy more and hodl it and wait for it's peak prior selling. In this strategy I am sure to get profit but has the big risk also what will really happen to the market. With a lot of patient and with strong determination it might lead us to win to this cryptocurrencies battle.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Holding and buying more..
It`s probably dip and deepest see bottom..
Can`t find better time to invest heavier..

Mainly hold, if the price is high - then sell (and set some money apart to buy alts in future), if the price is low I have some free funds to invest - then buy.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
doing everything, perspective projects are holding , also ETH are holding, cause now it have low price! now market is down thats why I am holding everything
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Hodling, if that pays off and I profit, diversify in more altcoins, hodl those.... repeat. Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Hodling and buying more for me too. It wouldn't make sense to sell in this bear market as most of the coins are in red for the past few months and one should wait for the markets to recover before trying to sell his coins.
Activity: 154
I am holding and planning to invest in upcoming ICO - lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction. They are on Pre-ICO stage right now
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
Holding and buying more if possible.

Been buying into more of my current coins whenever I have the chance. Not spending too much time on how much lower it can still go. Coins like $VEN and $ICX are hovering around the current price for a while now...few sats more or less isn't a big deal to me.

I am waiting for a few nice ICO's to launch at exchanges. Typical trend is that tokens get on DEX even cheaper than during ICO. Hope it will not be the case, but if it is, I will buy more. Examples of projects I am anxiously waiting for are two projects I invested in two ways already (ICO and bounty) are Chainium and Effect.ai. Both projects have had a pretty good ICO with both very decent token metrics. Can't wait to stock up more.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Holding and buying more..
It`s probably dip and deepest see bottom..
Can`t find better time to invest heavier..
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
We are same i buy my bitcoin when it's $18k a big loss for me right now but im still holding because i know market will recover.
Market will always recover, so do not worry buying at the price. If you should be worried now, you should be worried if you do not have anything to buy this dip which I believe anyone who bought at the top should also be doing. In a way, when you even calculate the average of all your holdings in the amount you bought them, you should be doing a lot better in the future when the market recovers.

The smartest thing any experienced investor is doing right now. Based on experience and since I have very little time to even think of trading based on my schedule, I have always used the change in trend to my advantage and then when I get to see huge bottoms like this, I always try as much as possible to accumulate the more on every percentage drop in value. The lower it gets, the more I buy.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I am holding coins and now it is good opportunity to buy more as the market is down
I will not sell in near 2 years  Cheesy
Activity: 41
I am holding as I project market to recover by mi Autumn
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
i have hold rigth now. not trading because last several days volatility of coins iis not so wide as tobe want for profitable trading. if it will 5k level, i will buy some part of bitcoins for long time hold.
Activity: 76
This is a very funny question thread. I buy, hodl and then sell so that i can make money. That is the only way one can make money on crypto apart from trading daily too. Once your target is reached in a particular project, you sell some part off or sell all depending on the project and then buy into other projects. That way, you will make more money and spread your portfolio
Activity: 82
At the moment buying more is advisable because cryptos will still recover and at the moment some are ready to dump at low prices
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
Well i currently holding bitcoin but will sell soon since i want to invest on altcoin too and besides i am holding bitcoin since january 2017 and since my buy price is still lower than the current price and i think it time to to sell some bitcoin and invest on alts and cashout some of my bitcoins although the remaining will remain at the wallet
Pages:
Jump to: