Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you doing with your Cryptos?? Holding / Selling / Buying more? - page 4. (Read 550 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"
Current down trend limits the possibilities to earn money, but I still try to trade and invest. It's still a good time to buy some fundamentally strong coins which have reached their bottom or haven't yet reached their full potential, like FSN for example.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I want to know your opinions...as for myself im holding and buying more Smiley
its a typical answer me also i want it but before that try to know if the token your holding have a potential for the long term investment. Trt to research more to give your self knowledge to give your trust on ICO or coin. Beware on the scammers and be wise on investing. With this strategy you can take a profit. Now this is what i do before hold and get buy some tokens Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Same as you do, I am holding and buying at the same time . I am currently at loss due to continuous price drop in most of my coins and Im hoping for the the bull season to come. Just patiently waiting til that day comes.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
Holding and buying Smiley
I've also been investing in some ICOs
Activity: 208
if I have it then I will continue to hold until the price is stable and expensive again, and I also hope when I hold back, then I will get great results from that I hold it, and maybe I will buy a little coin, so for you when this do not think to sell now, stay patient.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
I have bought some altcoins for long term to avoid missing out the next big move and also I have been trading(swing) in binance for a while now. Trading is profitable but still I believed that a big move should not be missed out.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
in the State of the market the way it is, if I still have the capital it will not miss the opportunity to buy a lot of cryptos. If you have suffered a loss, of course, prefer holding a coin until the price goes up again.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

depending on the situation we are facing. there are many differences in the knowledge point of speculation. of course must be based on the knowledge. with this question you are a less experienced novice. so my advice, learn everything about crypto, commerce and of course the market pattern.
Activity: 40
I am just waiting and hoping all the hopers are right the market will recover. I'm currently not in a huge loss, I think like 10-15% but I do regret not withdrawing at least what I invested in January when market boomed.
As of buying more, I am currently avoiding it because I can't afford it but probably would otherwise.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
The same here for me, as I am hodling and buying. I think I will hodl for at least 2 years until the coins I have invested in will see the moon. Right now, I have some ripple, cardano, NEM, stellar, IOTA, tron, verge, cindicator, among others. I hope these coins, now down much in values than the price when I bought them, will rise in near future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I invest in the basic coins (btc, eth) and after a while I reinvest because I know that in the future I will get profit  Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
I am holding my coins, both bitcoin and atcoin. If i have extra money i buy more. For now, when the market has not recovered yet, holding is the safest thing and buying more is the wisest thing. Because if you buy more, the initial capital you put in when you first bought will be averaged to the current price so it will become lesser.
Activity: 872
Merit: 120
I am buying and mining more everyday. I am a keeper Cheesy.
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
It still depends on how the market goes. I am holding my altcoins if it drops down the price up to -40% and sell those when I think I already profited +20% or more. The first quarter of the year is a bear market so holding a coins for long term seems like a must. Cryptocurrency is all about holding anyway. We just have to keep an eye when to sell those for a profit or cut losses.
Merit: 1
I have a lot of altcoin, see the situation now I hold my coins first and intend to add them again. My advice to you is to follow my advice, this bad thing will be over soon.
Activity: 308
I  am holding what I have and planning to buy in more coins.
Activity: 448
In my personal view, I think you need to sell some of the coins that you think is not reall doing well in the market and at the same time HODL those coins that are performing well while waiting for the recovery. Now is also the great opportuinity in buying btc and eth where price is a bit cheaper now because of the bear dip that is currently happening. The bull run might be coming within the year and let's wait for it to happen as this will surely be gaining a promising profit.
Activity: 150
buying as much Havven as I can get my hands on. This bearish market is going bullish soon and havven is launching their eth-backed nomins this week
Merit: 156
As a student i don't really have enough time to invest it in looking at the charts and keeping up with what's happening in the market , that kind of work needs a lot of time and energy that i don't have at this moment . And in order to generate profit from it you'd really need a huge investment and a kickoff budget , this too is something that i don't have .
So holding and buying more whenever the market is bearish and going into a hard fall/dip (as it's happening now ) is my only option .
For the moment i'm still satisfied with my decisions since i'm still at a winning state even tho all the crap that's happening .
Studying the market and acquiring the experience to later be a part time trader is something that i try to seek and progress in over time because i believe that'll be a potential career to engage as soon as  i get my diploma .
Activity: 224
Crypto-currencies are a nice investment class for me.So i am holding mine for the long run.I believe strongly that it will play a dominant part in the future economy.Cryptocurrencies are becoming more popular.
Pages:
Jump to: