Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you doing with your Cryptos?? Holding / Selling / Buying more? - page 3. (Read 550 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 104
Most of the tokens that I received as a result of participating in signature campaigns were collected in the main. Some part I translated into ethereum, because without this coin it is impossible to move tokens, and some, in my opinion, of unpromising tokens - into bitcoin. All the other tokens I try to keep, especially at this time, when the crypto-currency market has completely lowered and some tokens have fallen in price four or five times. When the market rises and the tokens grow in value, I will see there by circumstances what to do with them, depending on the prospects of the projects, as a result of which tokens were issued.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
I think there is no reason for now to sell for fiat, because price is pretty low. I'm holding some of my bag, and try to accumulate more due to day trading. I believe this is a better way for now. We should waiting for higher price
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
Same here with me, I have decided to keep buying and holding some coins at least for now. I have seen in the ongoing market dip a blessing in disguise meant to make me rich at the expense of bloody market situations.
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
Now the best is for everyone to buy a cryptocurrency at a very cheap and attractive price. Do not sell your savings. And if possible, buy more.
Activity: 654
Merit: 250
I want to know your opinions...as for myself im holding and buying more Smiley

In this moment i holding, mainly ethereum. I waiting for big growth when price will achieve moon. I invested in it a lot of money so i can only waiting for this and watching
Activity: 181
Merit: 1
99.9% of people on here will just answer just hodl as prices will recover etc etc but will it? no body knows but noone that owns any coin will tell you to sell as this would just cause their coin to lose value. i myself am in the buying phrase but will sell as soon as make a little profit.
Activity: 28
For me my portfolio is down about 50% so def. holding and buying more whenever i have spare cash.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 308

Other people do the same way which is holding and buy more. Those people are still believing that the value of coins will be recover again and they think that it will be much profitable soon. However, the mostly people are really felt nervous and doubtful because they thinking that they will go to possible losses when they continuing holding their coins because until now the value of it are really down. The true believer of crypto and the big whales are the people whose still consistently holding and buying coins.
Activity: 196
We are same i buy my bitcoin when it's $18k a big loss for me right now but im still holding because i know market will recover.

Yes,  guy's I also hold my coins,  because  as we looking at the market value of all cryptos as of now the price is very deflating. So it's better to hold than to sell. But this situations is the best time to buy more coins because the price value of all coins are very low. So you can buy more coins in a very lowest price.
Activity: 172
Merit: 2
We are holding and increasing our BTC valu, once BTC hit 40k in the end of the year, we will buy lambos, pictures of lambos
Activity: 188
Merit: 10

The action of our preference is depending on the situation in the market and not all situation will get the same threat.
Planning is number one important thing in the rule of decision. But for this market situation, my preference is holding and buy more.
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
I have job now i buy when there's an opportunity. I embrace this fud season or bear market, Looks like some traders are selling their coins Better to hodl rather to sell anything. The market will soon recover.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1

I've been doing the same... Every month I take a small portion of my salary and add that to cryptos.

Either to stock up on current coins I own or to buy new and potential coins.
Activity: 210
I have not sold a single token for Fiat since I started doing crypto. My main savings are stored in ETH and bitcoin. I tried to profit by buying smaller coins, but since the market has been falling recently, I have not succeeded in this. Now I just buy a crypto and look forward to the growth rate.

As other do holding and i also do it because people said that holding is still profitable and its also teach us how we can be patient by holding.
And after holding if the price like now, of course i will add my holding by buying again in the deep. This strategy could take long to make profit but after waiting, we will be satisfy.
Activity: 522
Merit: 101
I have not sold a single token for Fiat since I started doing crypto. My main savings are stored in ETH and bitcoin. I tried to profit by buying smaller coins, but since the market has been falling recently, I have not succeeded in this. Now I just buy a crypto and look forward to the growth rate.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500

In the market status as of now holding and buying are good. For me,my strategy is to do diversity where in I allocated my investment in different crypto and holding it until the value in the market will rising up again. I'm just doing this by the purpose of lessen the losses that possible to happen. Even the value of some coins are still downing fall, I'm still holding it because I believe that one of this days or maybe in a couple of weeks it will be rising up again by then it bring to me a huge profit.
Activity: 1974
I'm not selling in many losses, for now I just holding until market back to normal and buying more some good coins for hold long term. hopefully the market can recover soon
Activity: 180
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
As for me, I'm buying while selling those cryptos who has no value at all. When I say value I mean a project that backed them up for future use. These cryptos that have no value for me will be driven only by hype news on social media and nothing more.
Activity: 162
I regret not selling my bitcoin in December last year, which has made me lose eighty thousand dollars, and now I have to continue to hold my bitcoin, which is meaningless at this time, only to provide more transaction costs for the exchange.
Activity: 322
I am more now on holding and buying than selling my cryptos while we still now on bear month after it past we can see the profit that we are waiting for from the cryptos we buy and hold.
Pages:
Jump to: