Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you using ETH for? - page 32. (Read 10308 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 502
August 28, 2018, 11:09:39 AM
What have you been using your ETH for?

For trading
To buy ICO
For long term investment
Other - explain
I am using Ethereum exactly for what it has been built for. Implementing my own smart contracts and establishing contracts with other parties.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 11:05:51 AM
I mainly use ETH to invest in ICO. As you know, up to 90% of ICO projects use ETH to buy. Morever, ETH is TOP2 altcoin, so I also have to buy to hold it, the current price is too good to invest if looking at its peak is 1.5k $ in 2017.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 11:05:20 AM
i use eth for buy coins and trading.i have invest for altocoins using eth,when i got profit from alto i sell it for eth and collect eth ,because eth will be next profitable and big coin in the crypto market.
Activity: 194
Merit: 11
August 28, 2018, 11:04:46 AM
I am using Ethereum for invest ICO, Transfer fee, deposit to exchange for trade altcoin with Ethereum trading pair and Hodl it.
Activity: 121
August 28, 2018, 10:53:50 AM

eth is a good coin after btc in cryptomarket.It is good for  long term investment.It has a great potential growth.It is used for trade also.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
August 28, 2018, 06:53:34 AM
I exchange fiat money for Ethereum, trade with ETH and invest in ICO. And after a multiple drop in the price of Ethereum, this coin is a very promising object for long term investment.
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 10:34:52 PM
Personally, I use Ethereum for many things including to participate in worthy self-drops, to pay for ICO, to use as a medium of purchasing exchange tokens and sometimes to get bitcoins
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
August 27, 2018, 10:30:08 PM
ETH is my choice of cryptocurrency for long term investment. I have a few ETH which I have held for several months and never traded them. But if I want to invest in some new coin I can trade my ETH with that coin. These are the few examples of where to ETH and there are many more.
Activity: 58
August 27, 2018, 10:06:33 PM
ETH prices do not increase while the price of alcoin is growing strongly. There's something that ETH has not gained? with the current price, we absolutely have the opportunity to own them in large quantities. I believe this is an opportunity to hold the ETH in the long term; can use them to buy ICO, trading on exchanges, ....
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
August 27, 2018, 08:18:42 PM
at the moment, i only use ethereum for bounty hunting, or better, for the token of it. i would pay something with it, but where i buy ethereum is not accepted.
Activity: 254
Bitsler.com
August 27, 2018, 07:25:11 PM
I used Most of my ETH for  Gambling at first then I lost most of them. Then I made ETH again from gambling and this time I am in the long-term game and holding to recover my gains. I tried trading a few time but didn't have much luck there. So I stick back to HODLING.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 27, 2018, 06:51:50 PM
I use it for trading because I find the price of the ETH very reasonable. But sometimes I use it for all of the above. Its a great crypto currency and I see a good feature for it.
I like to change my Ethereum to another crypto because I just don't find it useful offline or online.
Activity: 112
August 27, 2018, 06:48:47 PM
I don't like holding ethereum for long-term investments. And I don't trade, so I use ETH only for investment.
The main reason why I personally use ETH is to be able to participate in the ICO or invest in existing projects.
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 06:43:34 PM
I invest in ETH for profit. This is a very high daily transaction rate, more than bitcoin. And will pass bitcoin in the electronic money market. Should I invest in ETH to wait for the opportunity to get rich. With the current market downturn, I am worried.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
August 27, 2018, 06:39:03 PM
I use it for trading because I find the price of the ETH very reasonable. But sometimes I use it for all of the above. Its a great crypto currency and I see a good feature for it.
ethereum does have many uses besides we trade ethereum we can use it for transfer fees and in my opinion that is why ethereum is one of the coins that are in great demand because ethereum depends not only on its price but also its usefulness which makes its potential in the future very good
Activity: 8
August 27, 2018, 06:32:58 PM
Now ETH is great for trading, a large number of coins with good volotility are written on erc20
Activity: 80
IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchange
August 27, 2018, 06:25:30 PM
Activity: 97
August 27, 2018, 06:22:39 PM
Well, first of all I use because I invested in Ethereum and I'm waiting for Ethereum to cost a lot of money, as well as you invest in ico !
Ethereum does cost a lot of money though there is a lot of people willing to spend their money on an ico.
Activity: 12
August 27, 2018, 06:21:29 PM
I use them only for trading. While opportunities are not provided by technology
Activity: 34
August 27, 2018, 06:20:52 PM
Have just accumulated a few eth and will likely buy more anticipating a price rally soon, Etherium has wide utility but where I am mostly involved is in the aspect of token transfers where it is used to pay for gas fees
Pages:
Jump to: