Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you using ETH for? - page 70. (Read 10308 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 05:40:03 PM
Because the Etherium is used very often to invest in the ICO - it's a very good token for a long-term investment, I believe. In my opinion, this is one of the best and most promising tokens now
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
July 23, 2018, 05:34:55 PM
What have you been using your ETH for?

For trading
To buy ICO
For long term investment
Other - explain
I can say that in my case ethereum is really the most applicable and useful coin from others, because you can do with it all the things that you have listed above, and there is none of the currencies that are able to perform the same.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 05:18:28 PM
Well I use ethereum mostly for all my selfdrops but for ICO, i do use btc
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 05:18:06 PM
I prefer using Ethereum for long-term hodling. They continue to develop this coin and it has great future, its value will continue to increase over time, so the longer I wait, the bigger profit I will get.
Activity: 266
July 23, 2018, 05:15:15 PM
MOstly I hold the Ethereum for a long-term perspective. In my opinion Ethereum will grow again in the near future and some day will overtake BTC
July 23, 2018, 05:01:13 PM
Ethereum a lot of good coin.  After Bitcoin, the most popular coin is Ethereum. ETH use is increasing day by day, increasing more. Ethereum good for trading. When low prices are bought and sold at good prices. Ethereum is needed to convert token. ETH is good for long time investing. Now the price is a low. Holding for long time buying and buying can be very beneficial.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 04:58:35 PM
Ethers are used not only as a unit of account. They also guarantee the execution of smart contracts, playing the role of such a "fuel" for the network.
Activity: 115
July 23, 2018, 04:46:39 PM
Eth has great potential and importance for development in the long term. Assumes an excellent potential for a rise in price, with convenient conditions for trade and investment in altcoins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
July 23, 2018, 11:29:00 AM
First of all I hold ethereum in the long term. I also prefer to invest in ICO with ethereum. Buy cryptocurrency on exchanges thanks to ethereum. And sometimes I pay for services and transfers abroad. I prefer to use ethereum because of the fast transactions.
Activity: 434
July 23, 2018, 10:23:35 AM
I exchange Ethereum for altcoins. Many new altcoins appear every day and some of them with great potential. I also use Ethereum for transactions.
Activity: 294
July 23, 2018, 09:56:00 AM
Now I mostly use ETH to exchange and buy various altcoins. At the same time, many altcoins based on Eth have good potential for development in the long term.
Activity: 378
July 23, 2018, 06:09:44 AM
Mostly for investment. ETH is the second most popular crytocurrency. I can advise you just Hodl forget about your tokens. It would be more profitable. And it is very easy to send ig amounts of money. Just pay small fee
Activity: 308
July 23, 2018, 04:53:18 AM
I am using etherum for long term investment. I also use it for buying different kind of altcoin to get profit.
Activity: 112
July 23, 2018, 04:48:25 AM

For trading
To buy ICO
For long term investment
Other - explain

I even use ethereum for all that, I use it for long-term investment, buy ico, for transactions and for trading. all I can do with ethereum I must do, because I like to try new things. if I did not try it I would not know what profit I would get from it all.
Activity: 13
July 23, 2018, 02:58:58 AM
The ETH that I am not holding are the ones that I use to invest into smaller priced coins and ICOs as well. Using ethereum is the best for trading as compared to bitcoin so most of all of my trading activities are carried out using ethereum.
Activity: 174
July 23, 2018, 02:54:51 AM
My eth is meant for long term investment with a proportion used for buying ICO tokens for the future. I also withdraw some as fiat into my personal physical wallet to cater for my basic needs. In fact these coins have been so great to us all. Lets use them wisely. Invest at the right time with you little eth.
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 02:52:47 AM

For trading
To buy ICO
For long term investment
Other - explain
I use for long-term investments and follow the signature bounty to get a little reward from what I do faith and patience is my capital in investing
Activity: 11
July 23, 2018, 02:46:52 AM
Ethereum can use in various ways notwithstanding trafing in light of the fact that it combined on numerous cash and furthermore in speculation you can buy token through eth. Can purchase an ICO token. Can be convertrd to out nations money. Ethereum appears everything use.
Activity: 183
July 23, 2018, 02:46:37 AM
ethereum is the strongest coin in digital currency. One part of the ethereum can be invested in other crypto currencies and the other part can be held for a long time. The greatest advantage of building the base of other subcoins.
Activity: 126
July 23, 2018, 02:43:54 AM
I use buy ETH mainly for ICO, whenever there is a new ICO on the ether block chain I buy ether for it I also try holding after making dome profit from the ICO. Ether I was holding from January went down so much not happy.
Pages:
Jump to: