Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you using ETH for? - page 72. (Read 10308 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 22
July 21, 2018, 03:43:55 PM
Ethereum is the great currency for many things. For example you can invest in ETH and trade it.
Activity: 329
Merit: 14
July 21, 2018, 03:36:52 PM
At the moment I am using ether in an active way, because although it is true that I am trying to accumulate a certain amount of ethers as a long-term investment (I am sure that sooner or later it will be worth more than $ 5,000), I also use ethers to carry out some transactions of money or financial exchanges, for altcoin trading, and occasionally I have used ETH to invest in some ICOs when they seem interesting for speculative purposes.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
July 21, 2018, 03:35:42 PM
i use eth a bit for trading, a bit to buy tokens that i think will have a promising future, a bit for blockchain-based games, for long-term investments and obviously as a gas to move tokens from one wallet to another
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 03:29:36 PM
I use my Ethereum tokens absolutely for everything: for trading on a crypto exchange, for investing in ICO projects, as well as for making some purchases on the Internet.
Activity: 549
Merit: 100
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
July 21, 2018, 03:24:33 PM
90% of ICO nowadays accept ETH so I hold these coins for future purposes and I also find that ETH has small transaction fees than BTC and transfer much faster if the Ethereum network is not congested.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 03:18:28 PM
Hi, I use my ETH to pay for transactions and buy tokens immediately after the ICO on a decentralized exchange https://idex.market
Activity: 434
July 21, 2018, 02:56:23 PM
All exchanges already have ETH markets. ETH has a good price right now, and it can be bought for long-term investment.
Activity: 35
July 18, 2018, 07:53:24 AM
you can buy tokens through ETH, you can participate in ICO projects and you can hold them
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 04:19:25 AM
Now I practically do not keep Eth. But I think that it is excellent for long-term, perspective investments. After all, after the recovery of the market will begin to increase in price.
Activity: 280
https://www.soar.earth/
July 17, 2018, 04:40:08 PM
Obviously, the Ethereum became popular thanks to the ICO. Therefore, most people use it to invest in ICO in order to earn money.
Activity: 672
July 17, 2018, 04:34:48 PM
Basically i hold Ethereum for my long term investment purpose because it is a good potential coin.
But sometime i use small part of it for my online transaction or for transferring coins from ether wallet. And if i get a good ICO, then i use him for participating in it.
Activity: 198
July 17, 2018, 02:58:19 PM
I'm using Mainly for transactions. To send and receive funds. Also using for Buy ICO's. and exchange tokens and Hold for long-term.
Activity: 406
July 17, 2018, 02:56:57 PM
My choice is to keep the Ethereum I hold for the long term and I will not get rid of them anytime soon. I'm sure ETH will outperform its ATH when the market finally gets bullish
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
July 17, 2018, 02:53:58 PM
I use Ethereum for trading, also I hold some amount, but not much. Hodl is not my favorite strategy, it lacks originality and gambling factor:) But Ethereum is one of the best coins on the market.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
July 17, 2018, 11:26:09 AM
What have you been using your ETH for?

For trading
To buy ICO
For long term investment
Other - explain

Im using Ethers for gas, Investment and trading Including Hodl You know why because I believe that Ethereum has more chances to compete the "King Bitcoin" in the near future due to its ability to Innovate, and ride with the changes and condition in the volatile Cryptocurrency Environment that's why I choose ethereum other than any Altcoin in the market?
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
July 17, 2018, 11:09:43 AM
I use eth as my crypto asset and at the same time use for long-term investment, because ehtereum I think is very stable and small risk compared to other altcoin, besides that ethereum also I use as gas fee
Activity: 392
July 17, 2018, 11:07:40 AM
I mainly use it for long-term investment, Long term investment is better for me to get profit in ethereum, I also use ethereum every time I get token from bounty campaign, for now I just hold ethereum
For this I use Ethereum, for many things. In fact all the things I think can be profitable with ethereum, then I will do it. But he must be smart to look for opportunities. Where there is a great chance to use ethereum, then where I will use my ethereum.
Activity: 266
July 17, 2018, 11:06:34 AM
I use ethereum to purchase tokens during an initial coin offerings that have a very realistic project going on. I barely spend my ethereum on other stuff because i am the holder kind of person and i am waiting for ethereum to hit way beyond $1000 again then i sell some to earn profit.
Activity: 247
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
July 17, 2018, 09:00:46 AM
What have you been using your ETH for?

For trading
To buy ICO
For long term investment
Other - explain

For now I have my Eth mostly for a long term investment but I also set aside some of it to trade for other alts such as doge, ltc, xmr, xvg and other known alts that I believe have potentials in the long run. As of the moment I have some difficulties choosing and ICO to invest in after the series of scamming from successful ones just earlier this year so I have to be really careful. I've had some losses so I thought to myself that maybe I have to play it safe for now and focus more on investing on the ones that are well known alts for better chances.
Activity: 294
July 17, 2018, 08:41:50 AM
I use the most for transfering token ERC -20 . the best token ever Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: