Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you using ETH for? - page 85. (Read 10308 times)

copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
June 30, 2018, 11:52:08 AM
this might sound funny but its true, i use altcoin for gas fee, then i change others into fiat at least for now. pretty much, i am not a holder of ether for now
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 11:40:51 AM
ETH's usefulness I believe is a multifaceted one. Its usefulness cannot be less emphasized. Virtually everything you just mentioned are what I use ETH for. All of these qualities however are what are gonna help bring ETH to more success in the future.
Basically, ethereum is used to hold for more than six months. However, ethereum opens big opportunities in the market, so it can be used to buy new tokens that have entered the rialto and expand.
Activity: 364
June 30, 2018, 11:40:16 AM
I think that holding Ethereum for a long time is profitable because Ethereum can be exchanged for other cryptocurrencies. The transaction speed is high. I think Ethereum has great potential for development. Ethereum in the future will reach unimaginable heights
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 11:39:21 AM
I think for now most of the time we will use ethereum for gas from token erc20 but we are sent to the trading site we will exchange our tokens later on, I think think holding Ethereum for a long time is profitable because Ethereum can be redeemed with other cryptocurrency. High transaction speed. I think Ethereum has great potential for development. Ethereum in the future will reach an unimaginable height.
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 11:37:47 AM
What have you been using your ETH for?

For trading
To buy ICO
For long term investment
Other - explain

I am using my ethereum to buy some tokens in ICO, and i hold my 2 ethereums for long term investment, i will wait for the pump and sell it. I am not trading my ethereum to other coin because i believe now in ethereum, that ethereum can lead us in the future let's just wait for the pump.
Activity: 139
June 30, 2018, 11:32:53 AM
ETH's usefulness I believe is a multifaceted one. Its usefulness cannot be less emphasized. Virtually everything you just mentioned are what I use ETH for. All of these qualities however are what are gonna help bring ETH to more success in the future.
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
June 30, 2018, 10:34:45 AM
There is no sense in trading them now.This coin is long-term.I mainly use it for investing in ICO.As you have noticed, many ICO only accept ethereum.And You know it makes me very happy
Activity: 70
June 30, 2018, 10:26:47 AM
Personally, I invest my ETH in promising ICO, which are trying to bring something new to the blockchain and our daily lives, buying during the ICO or right after the stock market. Trading and long-term investments also take place, but for me they do not bring the necessary benefits.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
June 30, 2018, 06:12:31 AM
I use eth only for dealing with etk tokens, buying and selling them, sometimes it is a big problem since exchanges take advantage of this fact and the eth withdrawal fees are significantly higher than for other top 10 coins. So no, in general i do not use it for transferinf funds.
Activity: 79
June 30, 2018, 06:04:05 AM
today im rolling dice and playing routlette ,maybe some poker over at fortune jack and in about 20 min im buying blocks of land for the new district opening up in megacryptopolis. Also waiting for the next drop in the market to buy doge.
Activity: 26
June 30, 2018, 04:17:57 AM
I use my Ethereum coins to invest in ICO projects, as well as I prefer to keep my money in Ethereum, and perform operations also through MEW to Ethereum.
Activity: 756
Merit: 16
We All Can Make It
June 30, 2018, 12:00:30 AM
I use Ethereum for mostly trading with Bitcoin since there's an almost up and down relationship between them. Most ICOs also requires using Ethereum for purchase.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
June 29, 2018, 11:53:53 PM

For trading
To buy ICO
For long term investment
Other - explain

Definitely all of the above. Aside from bitcoin, eth is also the most versatile coin to use as it's widely acceptable. That's why holding eth is also essential for every traders and it can have beneficial for everyone who holds it. And with the current price, it's better to be buying now for future gains.
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
CryptoRex
June 29, 2018, 11:42:26 PM
Of course most people are holding Ethereum to use for ICO’s. Also as the most accepted form of payment for ico, Ethereum value also increases; for dual benefit to holders.
Activity: 104
June 29, 2018, 11:06:47 PM
The main investment is for a long time.  I also use ETH for transactions.  If you need money urgently, I bring out a certain amount.  Then, again I buy, basically even more than I sold.
God
Activity: 169
June 29, 2018, 07:09:35 PM
For different purposes, but i am only holding it because i trust on it by a lot, and it will be more than poweful in a near future, i am sure aout this
Activity: 280
June 29, 2018, 06:56:18 PM
with the ETH that I have only I use for trading and long-term investment, because for me by trading is able to make profit every time.
so also by investing eth with long term is as a savings which later I need can for me use with the amount of price that has been folded.
Activity: 196
June 29, 2018, 06:34:47 PM
I use ETH to invest in ICO, and long-term investment and sometimes trade.
Activity: 377
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 29, 2018, 06:33:53 PM
Currently, a large number of applications are being developed and launched, and the trend of those services that use the Ethereum system is clearly visible. Again, there is not enough statistical data, since most such projects are private.
Activity: 229
June 29, 2018, 06:32:02 PM

For trading
To buy ICO
For long term investment
Other - explain
I use my ETH for a long-term investment, I believe in this project and this coin.
ETH has a great future, and every day it is becoming more popular, which gives a guarantee regarding the quality and prospects of this project.
Pages:
Jump to: