Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you using ETH for? - page 86. (Read 10308 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 06:16:45 PM
What have you been using your ETH for?

For trading
To buy ICO
For long term investment
Other - explain
Long-term investment and investment in other currencies. Because he is the best to use at present, no matter what the project will accept the payment of the ether, which is also used in the daily life in the future to use the Ethernet to pay. Including the current very hot blockchain game.
I also invest a lot of Ethereum trust because it is a coin with many practical applications applied in life. I hold a lot of ETH for long term and invest ICO, whenever the market drops sharply and ETH drops, I buy more ETH. I believe it is a good investment.
Activity: 324
June 29, 2018, 06:14:57 PM
I think that it is one of the best coins for trading, it is a bit less popular than btc but it has great potential as well being created on the basis of blockchain, which is the greatest innovative platform. I am not using it now but I am going to do this soon
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
June 29, 2018, 06:13:42 PM
There are many things i use ethereum, I use ethereum as a long term hold, I also use it to invest in a good ico and finally i use it to cash out to fiat because it is easy to sell in my region
Activity: 280
June 29, 2018, 05:50:11 PM
I use ethereum to invest in promising crypto projects, i keep some of my ethereum  for long term investment, and i also trade on the exchange in an eth/altcoin pair to multiply my balance in ethereum.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 05:48:39 PM

For trading
To buy ICO
For long term investment
Other - explain

I prefer to use ethereum for long term investment. I prefer to hold him for a few months, even I've been menahnnya hinga 1 year and it is making a lot of money.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 05:45:39 PM
In the past, when the crypto market situation was stable and the Bitcoin condition was normal, I used ETH for day trade. Every day I can get profit though not much. But since the market slumped and Bitcoin's condition down, I stopped doing day trade. Until now I have not done it again because the market has not shown to the improvement. Now I use ETH for long term investment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
June 29, 2018, 03:51:22 PM
I use the ethereum only when I want to buy some tokens. I do not use anything else for anything. Sometimes when I need cash I can transfer the ethereum to the exchanger account. This is all for what I use it now.
Activity: 98
June 29, 2018, 03:45:49 PM
mostly im using etherium to buy icos and to transfer tokens and of course long term investment.
Activity: 196
June 29, 2018, 03:44:42 PM
Ether can be used in many destinations, but I use it to sell tokens, for tokens, ether for me is an exchange coin
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
June 29, 2018, 03:44:02 PM
Why not Guys, because the ETH coin has a good potential for the future and many transactions can also be done with ETH, I am sure the future of ETH will continue to shine like BTC as well, so do not hesitate to invest with ETH coins Guys.
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 03:40:50 PM
For me Ethereum is the main means of earning. So I use it to invest in promising ICO and then sell it for dollars.
Activity: 532
June 29, 2018, 03:40:16 PM
Actually I use ETH for long term investment also I use it to transfer token from one wallet to another.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 03:33:09 PM
I do use it to make transfer just to avoid the high charges of Bitcoin fee and also use it for gas fee for all my tokens on my wallet.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
June 29, 2018, 03:26:33 PM
Currently, part of the Ethereum I hold is for investing in other cryptocurrencies. The other part is holding them for a long time. I think that holding Ethereum for a long time is profitable because Ethereum can be exchanged for other cryptocurrencies. The transaction speed is high. I think Ethereum has great potential for development. Ethereum in the future will reach unimaginable heights.

Investing using eth for me is profitable, using my eth to invest in some other crypto currency is really providing me some gains and actually works for me, It has a great potential in the future, I guess it can also be use for, long term and short term investments, because of its convenience and affordable value in today's market.
Activity: 7
June 29, 2018, 10:58:48 AM
iv been using my eth for https://www.megacryptopolis.com/, just slowly getting in buying lands cheep when new districts open up . neat concept. going to slowly drip in 1000$ dont care if i loose it. theoretically it should end up being worth 7eth a lot.

VERY smart move and exactly what I have done.. I have invested £500 so far and already got £200 back in 7 days! The main game hasn't even started yet haha... loving it.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
June 29, 2018, 06:34:36 AM
If we participate in ICO signature campaigns, in any case we need ethereum to move our tokens. Therefore, when working with ERC-20 tokens. ethereum is necessary constantly.
I also increasingly use ethereum for storage as a means of accumulating value. In this case, ethereum is more preferable to me than bitcoin.
Activity: 224
June 29, 2018, 04:50:54 AM
Iam using ethereum for investments and trading. Investing on good ICO projects where I can double or tenth fold my profit. Trading on most popular exchanges and Im also using ethereum for HODL and long term investments.
Activity: 175
June 29, 2018, 04:47:28 AM
I am using ETH for buying a token, buying alt coins, investment, trade to my currency. I used eth most of the time than bitcoin because most of my tokens are traded to eth.
Activity: 476
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
June 29, 2018, 04:46:38 AM

For trading
To buy ICO
For long term investment
Other - explain
I use it for long term trading and as a transaction to buy some other coins.
eth is very suitable for me.
Activity: 224
June 29, 2018, 04:41:36 AM

For trading
To buy ICO
For long term investment
Other - explain

I been using ETH to buy coins in the present market as an investment. But now I am holding it due to the current market situation where is not favorable for us investors.
Pages:
Jump to: