Pages:
Author

Topic: What are you using ETH for? - page 96. (Read 10308 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 01:19:11 AM
im using my etherium just only for sell and get real cash $ for continue my live, im never invest on any altcoin because im an bounty hunter.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 01:16:57 AM
I use ETH for long-term investments. But it opens a number of other possibilities, except those that you indicated. Users with ETH can join or create smart contracts - a code that automatically fulfills the terms of the agreement so you do not have to rely on a third party.
Activity: 68
June 19, 2018, 01:03:59 AM
The current market is still in a downturn, so I think the best way to invest now is to continue to hold your tokens, because currently only Ethereum prices are relatively stable, I think that waiting for the end of the bear market to invest in other currencies It will be a very good choice.
Activity: 84
June 18, 2018, 05:29:14 AM
All of the above. In addition, I use eth to cash out my earning from trades, bounties, and ICO as well. Actually, eth has been more used than bitcoin nowadays. It is fast and reliable. These are the things I use etherum for.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
June 18, 2018, 05:00:39 AM
What have you been using your ETH for?

For trading
To buy ICO
For long term investment
Other - explain
I've been using my ether both for long time investment and for trading. I believe that ether has a great potential in the future so, holding it for a long time investment is worthy. I also use it as an engine to transfer my tokens to my other wallet as well as transfering it to different trading platforms.
Activity: 308
Merit: 8
June 18, 2018, 04:56:58 AM
Iam using Ether for trading and investing in good ICO. Ethereum is very compatible to almost all the token on sale through ICO and that is why everybody  is using Ether. It is easy to access though the wallet is not solid in security.
Activity: 224
June 18, 2018, 04:53:39 AM
Currently I use ETH to make purchases on ICO and the cost of transferring from ethereum wallet to market exchange. Because I follow the bounty that is distributed to the ERC20 wallet before we resell it in the market. So ETH is needed to make the transfer.
Activity: 44
June 18, 2018, 04:47:31 AM

For trading
To buy ICO
For long term investment
Other - explain
I usually use eth for the following:
1. buy icos
2. hold for a long time
3. trade pairs of altcoins with eth.
June 18, 2018, 04:44:07 AM
I.am using eth basically for two things. One is that I am holding eth for a long term hold and two I am using it to invest in ICO, most of the ICO now are been done on eth network and it requires eth for the investment.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 04:39:19 AM
hehhe, can be funny, but I am using my ethereum in order to pay with it. Fees, transactions, services, mobile account replenishment, all the stuff that are already being used with ethereum...
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
June 18, 2018, 12:56:35 AM
I buy Ether to sell it in the future and get a good profit. I am sure that in the summer the price for the Ether will grow several times and I will be able to sell my coins profitably and get a good profit

Man, you are late to this party. The runup in eth was last year. This year eth has done nothing but tank every week for a long time.
Activity: 658
Merit: 36
Telegram:@sigmas55
June 17, 2018, 08:43:42 PM
I have used ETH mainly for trading when there is no BTC pair associated with the coin I'm trying to buy, but I also used it to but in ICOs, since ETH is the most popular currency to participate in ICOs. Maybe a 1% of my ETH buys were used to transfer ERC20 tokens from their MEW. Thats it, I do not hold ETH for being ETH Smiley
Activity: 125
June 17, 2018, 08:38:58 PM
I use ethereum as a long-term investment, and buy tokens that I think are potential to grow,
Activity: 280
June 17, 2018, 08:35:08 PM
I prefer to use ETH for long-term investments. I think I will get more profit from doing that. Because ETH will continue to develop consistently, so its value will continue to increase over time. The longer I sell it, I will get a higher value.
Activity: 233
Merit: 2
June 17, 2018, 08:28:31 PM
Personally i really use ETH for my trading and for my ICO participatation in bounties. Which i considered ETH as a promising coin in all products altcoins and better profitable gainers in selling and buying for how many years of top coins in digital aspect.
Activity: 210
June 17, 2018, 08:17:04 PM
if for me personally ,, eth that I get I will use for long-term investment ,,, because I believe eth will dominate altcoin market ,,
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 08:12:45 PM

For trading
To buy ICO
For long term investment
Other - explain

with the etherum that I get, I've been using to get more profit. I have bought stock in some projects and get more benefits (To buy Ico), I am currently using the eth me to trade
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 08:07:11 PM
I buy Ether to sell it in the future and get a good profit. I am sure that in the summer the price for the Ether will grow several times and I will be able to sell my coins profitably and get a good profit
June 17, 2018, 08:04:09 PM
For now i invest in it and I'm also using it to invest in token sale and trading. This is the main issue with most of these Crypto not just particular about Ethereum. Apart from BTC that is being use to transfer value which is the primary purpose no other cryptocurrencies has aa real world use and what is a concern is the prices of these transcations which seems to be on the rise
June 17, 2018, 08:00:26 PM
I mostly use ETH for investment and to buy tokens, as this is a very convenient platform for performing transactions. I also hold ETH for the long term, in the hope that it will yield a good profit.
Pages:
Jump to: