Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your biggest concerns regarding Cryptocurrencies? - page 2. (Read 1204 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 120
My biggest concern would be the security of my coins stored in my wallet. Since it's online there is a possibility that hacker could anytime make protocols that could attack my portfolio. So I thought of changing my password once every month, thinking that it could increase the security.
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
The biggest concern regarding cryptocurrencies around the world is that it needs to be more secure, because often hacks from exchanges have been taking place. Other than this I would prefer, let the governments regulate the use of cryptocurrency. But, at any instance should not ban or make people stop using it.
Exactly, security is the number one we need that makes an assurance like by gaining trust on both sides. Scammers, spammers and hackers are those bad people here in cyber world that they will do their very best as much as they can in order to have easy money which make sense that security is the number one to have enough foundation to avoid this bad people. Nowadays, as time goes by the crypto currencies are getting many which means the value of money is increasing so this bad people do their bad tactics to have easy money, hopefully each and everyone of us here in crypto currency community should aware all the time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 121
My biggest concern  regarding cryptocurrency is to be secured our accounts to those scammer ,being secured and avoid those hackers who want to steal our money.Because lately my husband was a victim of hackers and it was so sad that his wallet was never been found now.The money in his wallet that he worked hard for was gone immediately,I want a law to those bad person to be punish.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
The biggest concern regarding cryptocurrencies around the world is that it needs to be more secure, because often hacks from exchanges have been taking place. Other than this I would prefer, let the governments regulate the use of cryptocurrency. But, at any instance should not ban or make people stop using it.
Activity: 546
It would be the total ban or  only a small portion of this world runs crypto. I don't want to see that we can only see people using, buying or selling crypto in certain parts of this world. Our world is getting smaller and smaller so I hope it will  still turn out better in the end.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I want to write an article about this and I've been asking around.

So far, I've found:

* Fraud and scammers
* Government taking over
* Scalability and governance

How about you guys?

Those you have mentioned are the Major concerns for the majority. What concerned me most nowadays are the people behind who's trying to take crypocurrencies down. Government, Hackers, Banks, and Big Time Businessmen they are all against the success of Bitcoin in the market. Also these pump and dump situations, because I think only those who are already rich becomes richer while the others (including me) are working very hard to become rich, I mean they can easily manipulate the prices in the market by putting huge amount of money into a specific coin and suddenly pull it all out when it turns to be very profitable. Isnt very unfair for us, this is clearly taking advantage, our loss is their gain.

This would mean we need some kind of supervision and regulation. Plain and simple. People aren't just fair to each other, especially when it comes to money.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Large scale hacks or exchanges that turns out to dont have money coverage,like bitfinex and tether and all of the crypto market turns out to be a large ponzie scheme.Dont really think that goverment can put the end to it as there is already a lot of money in it and most goverments are fine with it as long as they are taking their cut

Large scale hacks... it remids me on etherdelta DNS hack before.. I was really scared that my coins are taken away from me...
SO yeah, my concern is the security of crypto wallet and trading platform..

I also concerned of what will happened to my wallet if I died before I share the address and priv.key with someone on the family..
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552

So far, I've found:

* Fraud and scammers
* Government taking over

How about you guys?

Those you have mentioned are the Major concerns for the majority. What concerned me most nowadays are the people behind who's trying to take crypocurrencies down. Government, Hackers, Banks, and Big Time Businessmen they are all against the success of Bitcoin in the market. Also these pump and dump situations, because I think only those who are already rich becomes richer while the others (including me) are working very hard to become rich, I mean they can easily manipulate the prices in the market by putting huge amount of money into a specific coin and suddenly pull it all out when it turns to be very profitable. Isnt very unfair for us, this is clearly taking advantage, our loss is their gain.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
Will i guest that this is not the first time that cryptocurrencies are responding in such a manner especially after some resistive measures by governments.
This time around the popular narratives is that this market behavior is a result of the most recent regulatory pressure from China and south Korea.
Interestingly, the cryptocurrency market seems to rise and fall of prices on the exchanges.
A little fuzzy but there are several factors to play,because most exchanges use bitcoin as a universal trading currency.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
My biggest concern is when the team behind the coin is very enthusiastic at the start and then a year has passed, they have abandoned it. It's always hype and proving their worth until the very end has a very slight chance.

Interesting. Do you have an example where you saw this happening?
Activity: 448
My biggest concern is when the team behind the coin is very enthusiastic at the start and then a year has passed, they have abandoned it. It's always hype and proving their worth until the very end has a very slight chance.
Activity: 214
That it is impossible to know what will happen once regulations kick in. The government can fuck it up instantly. Also all the problems regarding exchanges and people not being able to get any kind of support from them , it gives a bad name to crypto.
Activity: 840
My biggest concern is loosing my coins. Because there are so many people in cryptoworld that lose their coin. And i don't want to experience that so i always take good care of my coins.
That is a real concern as bitcoin becomes more valuable you can be sure that more and more hackers will do everything to find vulnerabilities in online services like online wallets and exchanges in fact not too long ago the hacking of exchanges happened quite frequently, but even if that has diminished that does not mean that hackers are not going to target specific users that have a good amount of bitcoin.
Activity: 434
My biggest concern is loosing my coins. Because there are so many people in cryptoworld that lose their coin. And i don't want to experience that so i always take good care of my coins.
To avoid losing the most important thing is to keep your coin carefully, always keep your private key in the safest place possible. For keeping the coin on the trading floor, you should open the 2FA security mode to protect your account best. In business the first thing you need to do is keep your capital stable.
Activity: 454
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
Activity: 322
Activity: 840
Decentralization and just like you im concerned if the government takes over or get involved in the crypto market.
Governments are going to get involved with crypto, that is inevitable but at the same time they cannot take over bitcoin directly, what they are going to try is to deceive people into thinking their own versions of cryptocurrencies are even better than bitcoin, many people are going to fall for that, but there are many which will choose bitcoin and when the financial system collapse we are going to benefit tremendously while those that invested in government backed coins are going to lose everything.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
Large scale hacks or exchanges that turns out to dont have money coverage,like bitfinex and tether and all of the crypto market turns out to be a large ponzie scheme.Dont really think that goverment can put the end to it as there is already a lot of money in it and most goverments are fine with it as long as they are taking their cut
Activity: 38
Merit: 0

So far, I've found:

* Fraud and scammers
* Government taking over

How about you guys?

* Not nearly enough competent "dev teams" to support +1450 ( and growing ) coin networks
* Projects that have no self funding mechanism nor development "road map"  
* Poor security features on exchanges and especially in "wallets"

WasTriffin

Activity: 406
The Exchange for EOS Community
I am interested in the appearance of new coins as well as the coins that have disappeared recently in the crypto market. Because this will help me to grasp the rules of coin development, it is very beneficial for me to evaluate the pennies later. The past few days have marked the great volatility of the entire crypto market.
Pages:
Jump to: