Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your biggest concerns regarding Cryptocurrencies? - page 5. (Read 1204 times)

Activity: 394
Merit: 105
Bitcoin.

I don't like the fact that you have to buy BTC in order to buy some coins.

This must change.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
There are no bigger concerns about crypto's, it is all upto us to believe in all those projects that we are facing day by day, there are tons of them who are promising very huge returns in a short period of time.

I dont use to trust in them, because there is no way to pay such returns, maybe when we lost a huge opportunity to make a good amount of money by investing in a coin/ico, is our biggest concern.

The only thing that is worrying me about cryptos are just the high fees that you need to pay in order to send bitcoins. And if you have a multisig wallet or if your wallet provider is using the Outbound fees, you are going to need to pay fees for receiving those bitcoins too..
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
Interesting topic very good way to explain, thank you for a very insightful topic.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
In addition with fraud and scammers involved mostly with so many shitcoins and ICO projects, there is the high volatility of prices which make the earning much harder especially for the short term investors and holders.
I am here talking about altcoins, because Bitcoin is already going to the moon and will be valuable and used for long time most likely.
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
Over-promising or unrealistic projects.  I see some coins and tokens that I don't believe are outright scams but will not live up to expectations in the medium to long term.  Some have contradictions that mean they cant both be an investment (coin goes up) and a viable platform (because costs would become high). Others are offering a cryptocoin/token for a scenario that doesn't need it.

At the near scammy end are projects that may have genuine intentions but the coin ICO is essentially just an unregulated way to raise funds for their tech projects.  I note some ICO are keeping a lot of the issue for themselves and the spending allocation is heavy on marketing.  Just like a certain frenzy near 20 years ago...  enjoy the ride we know where a lot of them will end, hopefully you pick an Amazon and not a Boo.com
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
I want to write an article about this and I've been asking around.

So far, I've found:

* Fraud and scammers
* Government taking over
* Scalability and governance

How about you guys?
Pages:
Jump to: