Pages:
Author

Topic: what are your favourite signature campaigns? - page 2. (Read 2614 times)

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
i an just wondering what are your favourite signature campaigns? I ask this because some of my friends don't like the signature campaigns they are in, but when i tell them to move, the don't. Pretty strange right. Anyway back to my question. I do have another question, if i am in a particular signature campaign and then i decide to leave it and then return after a while, can i use my previous signature?
My favorite signature campaign is off course the one I am currently enrolled with.The best part I like about this campaign is that Spectrocoin is a wallet and bitcoin exchange and I receive payment in my spectrocoin wallet which has lots of unique and great features
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1102
Bitmixer.io is the best for me as I am into it since a long time, and I haven't seen any issue with the payouts as it is automated campaign and you get paid on time regularly.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
For me Yobit campaign is best. Firstly, because their payments are automatic and I don't need to wait for weekly or monthly payments, I can withdraw earnings when I want. Secondly, Yobit don't have strict rules like other campaigns have. It's not neccesary to post high number of posts every day or week and they allow to post in every section of forum. Main rule - don't spam. So, for me Yobit campaign is best and I don't have reasons to leave it for another campaign.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
It is clear everybody will tell you that his campaign is best.
Yobit is good and you can earn more, but we are witness, over 150 members were kicked out due to spam, this is because they can post free in every corner of this forum and they annoying other members with their attitude.
Best campaigns are those who are under 50 posts per week if we talking about participants under full member.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
I too like to participate in bitmixer as they are more consistent with their prices and also very good with their automated payments without any disputes. But I feel their rates are less for hero and Legendary members.
Activity: 378
if i am in a particular signature campaign and then i decide to leave it and then return after a while, can i use my previous signature?
Yep, you can (in mostly all the signature campaigns) except yobit (the campaign that you're currently a member of, I'd guess). I've heard that once you've taken off your (yobit) signature then you can't rejoin 'em again as far as I know (not sure); maybe the rules 've changed in the recent time or maybe not. You can contact their manager (hilariousandco) for the current status(rules).
Oh that is a surprise. I was going to change to bitmixer the next time they opened, but i dont want to do it anymore. I am not a frequent poster (as in guy who posts  Smiley Smiley Smiley) and i didnt want to get kicked out of my signature every time i didn’t post properly. That was the only reason i joined Yobit. My plan was to change to bitmixer. Reap their benefits as much as i can, and when they kick me out for not paying i would return to Yobit.

Can i ask another question: Say i was in bitmixer now and i decided to change to a different signature, but then i want to come back to bitmixer, can i use my previous signature or do i have to update it and stuff like that.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
Yeah i think still bitmixer is the best for all but they are not accepting more members in their campaign.. better to wait for another day to check their bot if theres a space. for now i just join here in yobit it is one o the good campaign that you can easily join just use the uid and copy and paste it in the yobit signature camapign link..
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1863
i an just wondering what are your favourite signature campaigns? I ask this because some of my friends don't like the signature campaigns they are in, but when i tell them to move, the don't. Pretty strange right. Anyway back to my question. I do have another question, if i am in a particular signature campaign and then i decide to leave it and then return after a while, can i use my previous signature?

I like bitmixer since it has automatic weekly payouts and no minimum posts required. though its pretty hard to get into.

Yes, I like bitmixer a lot as well (also their mixing service, it's what spurred me to learn how to get in the Campaign).  I have no problems with their max payment of BTC0.035 per week if you max out at 50 posts, I have never been able to post 50 in a week.

I have not followed other Campaigns, but at least based on all the buzz on the bitmixer Campaign thread, it looks like lots of people want to join.  I read that many service providers are dropping their Campaigns or cutting payments. 
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I remember when secondstrade was one of the best signature campaigns... Those were the days where Bit-X paid 0.001 per full member post and had no post limits...

I like my current campaign as there is practically no post cap, because I can't post more than 30 posts a day.
Yes, 30 posts per day must be an unlimited way of posting. BitSupra beats yobit this way. Yobit has 20 posts limit on daily basis. The another advantage with Bitsupra must be daily payments as some other campaigns are paying biweekly to monthly also. Personally I love bit-x campaign. Still looking to join there.

This Bit Supra looks really nice, but i still prefer Yobit because they allow us to post on any section and the payment is average anyway, since the post is constructive. Bit Supra doesn't allow to post on some sections, restrictions.

And i never tried another campaign, I'm on Yobit since Jr. Member.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500

I like bitmixer since it has automatic weekly payouts and no minimum posts required. though its pretty hard to get into.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1128
I remember when secondstrade was one of the best signature campaigns... Those were the days where Bit-X paid 0.001 per full member post and had no post limits...

I like my current campaign as there is practically no post cap, because I can't post more than 30 posts a day.
Yes, 30 posts per day must be an unlimited way of posting. BitSupra beats yobit this way. Yobit has 20 posts limit on daily basis. The another advantage with Bitsupra must be daily payments as some other campaigns are paying biweekly to monthly also. Personally I love bit-x campaign. Still looking to join there.
Activity: 294
talking about signature campaign,i never found thread like this Grin its interesting..
i ever join some signature campaign,and its really good,yobit signature campaign,secondtrade,and its weekly payment,but now i love my currently signature campaign,its bitsupra signature campaign,daily payout and very interesting rates Wink
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1317
Get your game girl

I haven't been in many signature campaign like others but the last few signature campaign that i was enjoying were bitmixer, spectrocoin and currently btc2bid, the last one is new so the payment is being expected to be send by the next week so i hope for the best.
Really now ? Most of your alternative accounts are filled with Signatures.The least you can do is stop lying about it.Anyway,you're posting here for the signature .Don't ask me how I got that information.Here's how :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14325173
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

I haven't been in many signature campaign like others but the last few signature campaign that i was enjoying were bitmixer, spectrocoin and currently btc2bid, the last one is new so the payment is being expected to be send by the next week so i hope for the best.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1317
Get your game girl
The amount of people saying Yobit is their favorite signature campaign is just too high.Blind to the fact that its good for them but bad for the entire forum.

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Yobit obviously they give me chance to promote their campaign and give me also chance learning how to trade, heard many things about Bitmixer but don't have chance yet. But seriously I'm okay with yobit because of keeping me to earn my time.
copper member
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
2. Payment should be automatic and not managed by a single or 2 persons, usually those signatures have delays in payment as its natural to be, a person don't know what will happen to him so delay is very much possible in this scenario.
We've not even once had a delay of more than 1 day (24h), in over 42 weeks/rounds Grin

personally, i like cyrpto-games.net and bitmixer.io. They are my favourite.
I think it is great for a beginner, but if you are like legendary and stuff i would recommend you move to cyrpto-games.net
Do I know you? Smiley
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
Signature campaign to be good and a favorite of mine, should have just 2 options
1. Upper daily limit of posting (there are people like me who are online more than offline and this is a good opportunity to earn a bit of extra satoshi)
2. Payment should be automatic and not managed by a single or 2 persons, usually those signatures have delays in payment as its natural to be, a person don't know what will happen to him so delay is very much possible in this scenario.

So far Yobit and Bitcoinmixer are the 2 automatic payments in here, so those 2 are my favorites.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
currently i have 2 favourite signature campaign the first is bitmixer and the second coinmat signature campaign and i had feel comfortable when i was enrolled from those campaign
Pages:
Jump to: