Pages:
Author

Topic: what are your favourite signature campaigns? - page 4. (Read 2614 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 100
i an just wondering what are your favourite signature campaigns? I ask this because some of my friends don't like the signature campaigns they are in, but when i tell them to move, the don't. Pretty strange right. Anyway back to my question. I do have another question, if i am in a particular signature campaign and then i decide to leave it and then return after a while, can i use my previous signature?
personally, i like cyrpto-games.net and bitmixer.io. They are my favourite. I do have to complement Yobit.net too. It pays well and you don't have to post frequently aswell. I think it is great for a beginner, but if you are like legendary and stuff i would recommend you move to cyrpto-games.net
Did you answered you own question over your own thread?
Im confuse you must have mistakenly used your first account insted of the other.
Hahaha he answered his own question not because hes mistaken.
anyway my im gonna stick with yobit cause they accept jr member.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
My favourite signature campaigns are secondstrade and bitmixer.io. Because secondstrade is my first signature campaign  and now i join bitmixer because the rates are good and don't have strict rules.
secondstrade now begin an orderly to prohibit and kick users who post are not constructive and spamming, but the rate remains small so that still any people who are not interested
bitmixer excellence rate is quite high and automatic payment i like it
Activity: 181
What kind of amounts are you guys seeing per post? Have you ever seen an increase after posting a string of really well thought out, carefully worded posts?
Activity: 702
Merit: 1000
★The Best Adult Video Chat Platform★
This is the only signature campaign I've ever been in.  I've had the sig for months but finally got into the campaign.  I'd still have the sig even if I wasn't in it though.
Activity: 266
if i am in a particular signature campaign and then i decide to leave it and then return after a while, can i use my previous signature?
Yep, you can (in mostly all the signature campaigns) except yobit (the campaign that you're currently a member of, I'd guess). I've heard that once you've taken off your (yobit) signature then you can't rejoin 'em again as far as I know (not sure); maybe the rules 've changed in the recent time or maybe not. You can contact their manager (hilariousandco) for the current status(rules).
Activity: 420
My favourite signature campaigns are secondstrade and bitmixer.io. Because secondstrade is my first signature campaign  and now i join bitmixer because the rates are good and don't have strict rules.
Activity: 378
i an just wondering what are your favourite signature campaigns? I ask this because some of my friends don't like the signature campaigns they are in, but when i tell them to move, the don't. Pretty strange right. Anyway back to my question. I do have another question, if i am in a particular signature campaign and then i decide to leave it and then return after a while, can i use my previous signature?
personally, i like cyrpto-games.net and bitmixer.io. They are my favourite. I do have to complement Yobit.net too. It pays well and you don't have to post frequently aswell. I think it is great for a beginner, but if you are like legendary and stuff i would recommend you move to cyrpto-games.net
Im confuse you must have mistakenly used your first account insted of the other.
whoops, clumsy me but dude why arent you in a signature campaign. Come join yobit. We are open at the moment. You can obtain 0.00013 for every post. its free money just for typing and posting.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
I'm not choosy. As long as the monies is good.

After all, luring in the savings of loose rubes is the sweetest succor.
yeah that is logical. You should probably change to Yobit.net as soon as you reach the status of a junior. Like i said before, it is a good campaign for beginners. It pays the most and is open at the moment. Moreover,  if your not the frequent poster, yobit is a good campaign too. It doesn’t require you to post everyday. You can whenever you wish.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Activity: 181
I'm not choosy. As long as the monies is good.

After all, luring in the savings of loose rubes is the sweetest succor.
Pages:
Jump to: