Pages:
Author

Topic: what are your favourite signature campaigns? - page 3. (Read 2614 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
So far my favorite signature campaign is Yobit even the post is so high but the payout is everyday Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
yobit because it pay higher than other for JR account
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
bit-x of course, but more when it was unlimited, still at present is the best one, but i would prefer if we return to the good old day, probably they are not earning enough anymore, no much interest in what they offer from general users

I know many peoples who are complaining about bit-x signature campaign. they are not paying at the time. and some time all posts won't counted. but this is still one of the hot campaign over there for Hero and Legendary members.

yes, it has to do with their revenue maybe, because at the early stage the payments were always working right, when you earn less you do less, you focus less on priority
Activity: 308
Best campaigns are already taken.
Best rates are for Hero and Legendary so the rest of us must take whatever we find and struggle begins. Older members don't like signature so if they are not pleased with your post quality they will publicly attack you.. In this environment only solution is to wait till you become a least Senior or campaings with bigger rates..
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I like bit-x because of their no minimum posts  Grin Because i'll not active much. And also yobit, though yobit pays lower incentive er post when compared to bit-x still they're (yobit) paying instantly.
Activity: 702
Merit: 1000
★The Best Adult Video Chat Platform★
Did everyone here just become car salesmen? We're talking about the fricken cupholders? Let's hear some numbers, sat/post? Flat out, all in 2 win.

I really don't do it for the payment.  Everything I make I will put back into ads for the site.  Probably never make back what I've invested but I like the place so I do it anyway.
legendary
Activity: 840
bit-x of course, but more when it was unlimited, still at present is the best one, but i would prefer if we return to the good old day, probably they are not earning enough anymore, no much interest in what they offer from general users

I know many peoples who are complaining about bit-x signature campaign. they are not paying at the time. and some time all posts won't counted. but this is still one of the hot campaign over there for Hero and Legendary members.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I AM A SCAMMER
I've been pretty happy with bitvest.io signature campaign.  It is the only campaign I have ever been in.  They have fair rates and payout every week (not always on time, but they have never missed a payment since I have joined).  The manager doesn't seem to answer a lot of questions in the signature thread, but there are a lot of newbies that are constantly wanting an update of whether or not they are able to join.
Activity: 476
Everyday we have new campaigns with higher rates, so this question will have very different answers very soon.
But today i'm very pleased with Secondstrade campaign.
Rates are good if you compare to other older campaigns. Payments are neat and on time
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Yet for me the best campaign of Yobit. Speed dialing rank, good amount of posts.
Another campaigns that I have seen, there needs rank higher "Member" or low prices.
Activity: 196
Im good with yobit at least they are paying everyday without problems even the button stop working its okay for me Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
i an just wondering what are your favourite signature campaigns? I ask this because some of my friends don't like the signature campaigns they are in, but when i tell them to move, the don't. Pretty strange right. Anyway back to my question. I do have another question, if i am in a particular signature campaign and then i decide to leave it and then return after a while, can i use my previous signature?
personally, i like cyrpto-games.net and bitmixer.io. They are my favourite. I do have to complement Yobit.net too. It pays well and you don't have to post frequently aswell. I think it is great for a beginner, but if you are like legendary and stuff i would recommend you move to cyrpto-games.net
Did you answered you own question over your own thread?
Im confuse you must have mistakenly used your first account insted of the other.
whoops, clumsy me but dude why arent you in a signature campaign. Come join yobit. We are open at the moment. You can obtain 0.00013 for every post. its free money just for typing and posting.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

this is a bit funny,but is it possible to use as many accounts you have to join campaigns ? i do think it is not possible to do that, once they finds out they will kick you out of the campaign.

for me i think BitSupra Signature Campaign is the best i can get. really good concept as a website and a cool campaign manager with daily payments .
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
I don't like those faucets who paying monthly bases.. I like faucet with daily or weekly payouts. my own signature campaign bitmixer is best campaign I think. it has automatic payment system, we don't need to request every week for payment and submit btc addy every week.
Activity: 181
Did everyone here just become car salesmen? We're talking about the fricken cupholders? Let's hear some numbers, sat/post? Flat out, all in 2 win.
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.
For now, the Best Signature Campaign is probably 'Bitsupra Signature Camapign' --> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitsupra-signature-campaignpaused-1420613
 JETWIN's campaign seems good too. --> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/paused-jetwinps-signature-campaign-1422662
 Bitmixer's campaign is good but you get a spot once in a bluemoon.
My recommendation: Just try for BitSupra. Yahoo manages the campaign and I think he'll handle it very well. The rates are very high and the max amounts of posts is 30 per day which will be very beneficial for you if you're an active poster.

Good Luck! Wink

legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange
The answer would be the signature campaign that we're wear/join right now Grin
And it's obvious that people are looking for high-paying campaign signature, but people prefer pay/post than fixed payment.
legendary
Activity: 840
I like bitmixer.io campaign. because their payout system is automatic and every one we get our payment directly to our profile address. and second I like spectrocoin campaign. they are paying high rates. and payment very fast.. I don't like gambling campaigns.
Activity: 294
I was not too much choice.
because now, almost all the signature campaign choose who they hire. to me, if there's a chance i'll take.
simple  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
I am go with any signature campaign who pay more per post.. recently I left bitmixer campaign and enrolled in spactrocoin campaign becouse they are paying more for my posts. I love high paying signature campaign..
Pages:
Jump to: