Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your goals in 2018? - page 57. (Read 11496 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
November 24, 2017, 07:14:51 AM
My goals in 2018 with coins are that i will make a good profit with bitcoin. I hope that the coins where i have invested will go very high up, because every one wants money.

My life goal is that i can be rich of crypto this is my dream.
Activity: 204
Merit: 11
November 24, 2017, 07:10:29 AM
My goals are simpel. I want to buy a house, and have enough money left that i reduce my workload. When i can reach this, I am completely satisfied.
Activity: 30
November 24, 2017, 07:07:59 AM
My goals are to get as much as i can because i want to have one million before my 24th birthday and lucky i am 18 so i have 6 years left for me to reach that goal and with bitcoin i think in 6 years i can even make more than one million.
Activity: 27
November 24, 2017, 07:03:48 AM
get a new home ...... do business and live well ......
Activity: 21
November 24, 2017, 06:56:29 AM
My goals in 2018 are to earn a lot more with my bitcoins and finally go on vacation with all the money i have made from bitcoin i plan to go somewhere big and have a great time and that all with the money i have earned from my bitcoins and altcoins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 253
Property1of1OU
November 24, 2017, 06:52:47 AM
My main goal on blockchain database still something around "big data" and "personal privacy" ... I don't know exactly but something like

Decentralizing Privacy: Using Blockchain to Protect Personal Data
http://web.media.mit.edu/~guyzys/data/ZNP15.pdf
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
November 24, 2017, 06:46:47 AM
I plan on holding my Bitcoins in the next year. Wanna see how much it's gonna cost in 2018. But I'm pretty sure the price is gonna go up even in 2019.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
November 23, 2017, 06:50:41 PM
I will fix the house, invest in many things, I also have to be more active to achieve all my goals
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
November 23, 2017, 06:37:17 PM
My goal is to earn more bitcoin that i can use for my future needs because i believe bitcoin is the future of our technology.

You are on the right track because you will surely achieve your goal easily. Personally my goal for 2018 is just to maintain quality post here because for sure money will follow no matter what, more bitcoin to come.
Yeah it is good because the bitcoin price and the value will be high I hope the bitcoin price will increase with the time I can see the bitcoin will get the high value and the price, investing in the bitcoin will increase the profit and the bitcoin will get the more Investors I am sure the bitcoin problem I am increasing the bitcoin investing is now increasing more and more.

Yep, that's true. And it is better when we have some assets and it's price keeps increasing steadily. Good luck investor.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
November 23, 2017, 06:36:42 PM
My goals in 2018 is to make bitcoins as a major source of income and for that I am trying my best to learn new methods of earning bitcoins as I am fed up of my day job and now I want to be my own boss and that is really possible with bitcoins and it will also generate higher income for me in compare to my full time job which will help me in living luxury life.
November 23, 2017, 06:34:34 PM
My goals in 2018 is to have more bitcoins and to collect more coins, because al i want is to find and experience to hold different coins on other cryptocurrency. I wanted to have 1bitcoin and i will try to earn that in a year. And also i will try my best to earn to have many coins.

My main goal is primarily to enrich myself with Bitcoin or Ethereum. This year I took a lot of risk and invested and I hope it will pay off next year. I dream that the course is still growing as it is now.

Yes it will. Hard work paid off. Dont worry mate. If you dont win money, you win many lessons and experience
Activity: 65
November 23, 2017, 06:33:48 PM
My ultimate goal for 2018 is to be able to buy a property using bitcoin, i know that sounds a bit redicoulis but with the right amount of work and with the price of the bitcoin maybe reaching above and beyond 10k by the end of this year, anything could become possible, it is crazy how bitcoin had a massive development this year, and i am not just talking about the nearly 800% increase over the course of the year, but the number of people that have started using it, and how media actually started focusing on bitcoin which lead and may lead to furthuer adoptation of the bitcoin in different fields as a payment method in the upcoming months.

Agree.im also aiming to buy house and lot this 2018 with the help of Bitcoin,from the eranings gained.This will be possible for byc is continously rising its value.
November 23, 2017, 06:31:52 PM
Goals in 2018, my main goal is to finish my program in Bachelor Science in Accountancy. Through this I can start my journey to work in my field. I will be able to help my family in finances and to support the education of my younger sister. Having a job is not enough; one of my goals is improve myself because I know my biggest competitor in this journey is myself. I want to be more efficient and knowledgeable enough, so that I can get the bigger picture that I want to achieve. I know it’s hard to achieve those goals in life. Struggles and challenges will test you, how strong you are. As long as God is on my side, I can face all things without fear to lose. Because I know God has a purpose in my life and nothing is impossible with him.

Yes, I hope that you will achieve your goal next year. A Japanese method called Kaizen (which encourages people to keep doing a little bit better than yesterday everyday), maybe it will help you.
November 23, 2017, 06:28:05 PM
My goal in 2018 exactly June of 2018, i will cash out my Bitcoin in my web wallet and start an online shop limited only in my country where i will make Bitcoin as one of the payment options. The shop that i am planning to open is focused in selling computer peripherals, components, desktops, laptop and software.

Great idea! Look like a new revolution of shops allowed btc as a payment method are coming. Should be interesting to travel all around the world with my crypto wallet Smiley))
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
November 23, 2017, 04:24:29 PM
Goals in 2018, my main goal is to finish my program in Bachelor Science in Accountancy. Through this I can start my journey to work in my field. I will be able to help my family in finances and to support the education of my younger sister. Having a job is not enough; one of my goals is improve myself because I know my biggest competitor in this journey is myself. I want to be more efficient and knowledgeable enough, so that I can get the bigger picture that I want to achieve. I know it’s hard to achieve those goals in life. Struggles and challenges will test you, how strong you are. As long as God is on my side, I can face all things without fear to lose. Because I know God has a purpose in my life and nothing is impossible with him.
Activity: 34
November 22, 2017, 03:10:07 PM
what if possible .. sell coins at the best price and realize the dream that had left behind from bitcoin income.

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
November 22, 2017, 02:03:34 PM
My goals in 2018 is to have more bitcoins and to collect more coins, because al i want is to find and experience to hold different coins on other cryptocurrency. I wanted to have 1bitcoin and i will try to earn that in a year. And also i will try my best to earn to have many coins.

My main goal is primarily to enrich myself with Bitcoin or Ethereum. This year I took a lot of risk and invested and I hope it will pay off next year. I dream that the course is still growing as it is now.
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
November 22, 2017, 01:56:49 PM
My goal is to earn more bitcoin that i can use for my future needs because i believe bitcoin is the future of our technology.

You are on the right track because you will surely achieve your goal easily. Personally my goal for 2018 is just to maintain quality post here because for sure money will follow no matter what, more bitcoin to come.
Yeah it is good because the bitcoin price and the value will be high I hope the bitcoin price will increase with the time I can see the bitcoin will get the high value and the price, investing in the bitcoin will increase the profit and the bitcoin will get the more Investors I am sure the bitcoin problem I am increasing the bitcoin investing is now increasing more and more.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 22, 2017, 09:15:58 AM
My goal in 2018 is gained more bitcoin and more profit for our business and for my family and love one.Support my parent financially
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
November 22, 2017, 09:08:18 AM
My goal in 2018 exactly June of 2018, i will cash out my Bitcoin in my web wallet and start an online shop limited only in my country where i will make Bitcoin as one of the payment options. The shop that i am planning to open is focused in selling computer peripherals, components, desktops, laptop and software.
Pages:
Jump to: