Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your goals in 2018? - page 58. (Read 11496 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
November 22, 2017, 09:06:11 AM
My goal in 2018 is to gather a lot of money from this forum and help myself and my family. I also want to invest in different ICOs that have the potential to grow in the future.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
November 22, 2017, 09:03:24 AM
To make a lot of profit. Because it's gonna drastically increase by next year

I have a lot of goals for the next year and I hope I can fulfill those, well its not only for me but for my parwnts also, since I am going to be a college next year I hope I can be able to hold bitcoin  now for me to have an enough profit to sustain my own needs in school as well giving some money to my parents as a help.
Activity: 302
Presale is live!
November 22, 2017, 09:01:54 AM
Hello guys,

Currently many people buy and hold crypto currencies for many reasons.

It will be interesting to share your goals in 2018.

Mine would be to make 20,000$ profit then I would take back my initial investment plus half of the profit. The remaining half will be used for re-investment.

How's about your goal and plan?

My goal would be earn enough bitcoin to establish a business from the first wave of my investments then make the earning from the business that I establish start a new bitcoin investment and hopefully I could hold more bitcoins by that time. If not then I would just continue to hold and buy bitcoins bit by bit.

My goals in 2018 for Bitcoin are ones that just improve on or expand on what I've been doing. I've been running Meetups in my local city. It is near the big city, so I'm hoping to expand to the city after building up a good enough reputation in my area. I just got support from a local library so I'm interested to see where we go next. If I can get a little marketing money that would be great.
Activity: 392
November 22, 2017, 08:56:34 AM
invest more in bitcoin 😊 rather than spending money in booze ill just put it in btc
For me the best goals i want to achieve in 2018 is to buy a house and lot by the help of bitcoin, because when i buy a house and lot my parents is we will be happy very much because ever since we are renting in a very small apartment, and my anothers goals is to buy a car for my daddy so i will make him happy very much.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 22, 2017, 08:55:54 AM
invest more in bitcoin 😊 rather than spending money in booze ill just put it in btc
Activity: 524
io.ezystayz.com
November 22, 2017, 08:51:42 AM
My goals in 2018 is to earn more profit to support my family and i want to build a little business, and i want to be the best trader because trading is great opportunity to earn alot of money.
zcs
Activity: 20
November 22, 2017, 08:48:52 AM
I investing in more money and my next target to carry maximum bitcoin and hold it to next 4-5 years . My goals in 2018 to buy bitcoin more & more as per my pocket allow.
Activity: 378
November 22, 2017, 08:48:34 AM
To make a lot of profit. Because it's gonna drastically increase by next year,  surely at alert to it.
I have a lot of goals in the upcoming 2018 my first goals is to be the best as i can here in bitcoin, and my second goals is to make or to earn many money here in bitcoin so when i have a lot money here in bitcoin i can make my parents proud and i can now buy whats my families wants and needs in life.
Activity: 290
November 22, 2017, 08:42:01 AM
My goals in 2018 is to have more bitcoins and to collect more coins, because al i want is to find and experience to hold different coins on other cryptocurrency. I wanted to have 1bitcoin and i will try to earn that in a year. And also i will try my best to earn to have many coins.
Activity: 249
November 22, 2017, 08:41:47 AM
Hello guys,

Mine would be to make 20,000$ profit then I would take back my initial investment plus half of the profit. The remaining half will be used for re-investment.

My goals this coming 2018is to earn aot of bitcoin and hold it and wait until bitcoin will pump and I believe that bitcoin will pump by the end of 2018. It is hard to earn bitcoin in just joining campaigns so I would rather invest my bitcoin in just short period of time so that I can secure my investment.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
November 22, 2017, 08:37:05 AM
My plans for 2018 is to continue funding my dreams and be putting more and more money on cryptocurrency. From Jan I plan to live on just 10% of my net income. My current portfolio is not very large but I intend to grow it as much as I possibly can. I dont anticipate this to be an easy excercise but it will be worth it..I hope. I do have some business ideas in mind, i will be investigating those as well.
I myself only allocate 20% of my salary to invest in cryptocurrency and until now the results of profits is quite promising you know ? the profit I get I take half of it and I re-input as capital to buy potential ico and other cryptocurrency again. target 2018 no need to allocate funds from realjob salary to capital in cryptocurrency. so I pure use income from cryptocurrency just for further capital.
That is a great plan for you for the next year and i think that will work because if you will not get some money from your salary then you can spend your salary from your regular job into something worth it like building your emergency fund and having a life insurance and many more. If you will do those things properly, i think that it will be easy for you to have a financial freedom.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
November 22, 2017, 08:25:14 AM
My plans for 2018 is to continue funding my dreams and be putting more and more money on cryptocurrency. From Jan I plan to live on just 10% of my net income. My current portfolio is not very large but I intend to grow it as much as I possibly can. I dont anticipate this to be an easy excercise but it will be worth it..I hope. I do have some business ideas in mind, i will be investigating those as well.
I myself only allocate 20% of my salary to invest in cryptocurrency and until now the results of profits is quite promising you know ? the profit I get I take half of it and I re-input as capital to buy potential ico and other cryptocurrency again. target 2018 no need to allocate funds from realjob salary to capital in cryptocurrency. so I pure use income from cryptocurrency just for further capital.
Activity: 139
Merit: 11
November 22, 2017, 07:17:32 AM
Continue what I have planned in 2017, because I started late. Invest more BTC because for sure, the price of BTC will be bigger than today, so that it can help me to buy I need.
Activity: 154
November 22, 2017, 07:01:16 AM
my goal in 2018 is collect as much bitcoin and ethereum as i can.besides that i have also eye on some of other altcoin too  Grin
Activity: 644
November 22, 2017, 06:58:12 AM
after getting coin from bountys ,selling them and buy bitcoin and hold it.. after i want to spend my time with real world . according to me being with computer is not the lives , but in this stage i haven't money , i will do as mush as bounties till my target come and using that profit i will buy bitcoin and hold it ,
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
November 22, 2017, 06:52:37 AM
Hello guys,

My goal would be earn enough bitcoin to establish a business from the first wave of my investments then make the earning from the business that I establish start a new bitcoin investment and hopefully I could hold more bitcoins by that time. If not then I would just continue to hold and buy bitcoins bit by bit.
Activity: 38
November 22, 2017, 06:50:57 AM
Keep investing in bitcoin and hold it untill it gets to 15k, then im gonna sell the half of them and wait untill increase or fall, hopefully it will increase more.
Activity: 59
November 22, 2017, 06:41:44 AM
To make a lot of profit. Because it's gonna drastically increase by next year,  surely at alert to it.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
November 22, 2017, 06:37:26 AM
Hello guys,

I also plan like you. Investing for 2018 is great. We can accept some of the benefits of our investments. I will also start to invest in ICO. It seems to be beneficial, too, but more risky. I am ready to accept the risks.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
November 22, 2017, 06:32:30 AM
Hello guys,

of course because I'm new here I'll still learn and start with a small capital and hopefully next year I can get a lot of bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: