Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your goals in 2018? - page 60. (Read 11496 times)

Activity: 363
Merit: 250
November 22, 2017, 03:56:10 AM
My goals in 2018 is having a good life and I want to buy my own car, own house and own business so I can get back my money that I spend all of it. I hope I can become successful for my future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
November 22, 2017, 03:55:21 AM
Hello guys,

Currently many people buy and hold crypto currencies for many reasons.

It will be interesting to share your goals in 2018.

Mine would be to make 20,000$ profit then I would take back my initial investment plus half of the profit. The remaining half will be used for re-investment.

How's about your goal and plan?

Simple goal in 2018 just to live in better year. First I want to save bitcoin, invest and wait for the mature price and sell it. And more study bout bitcoin so that our knowledge is wide bout bitcoin, and be open minded, think always positive.
And share other's what you know bout bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 113
November 22, 2017, 03:54:49 AM
Я бyдy aктивнee yчacтвoвaть в ACO и в бayнти, a кoгдa зapaбoтaю кyплю биткoин.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
November 22, 2017, 03:50:28 AM
That is a large number of goals. Everyone would want to get the best results and if given the opportunity then I have the desire to be able to get at least 5,000 $ per month. Currently I can earn about 2,000 $ each month from various actions I do. I want an increase in 2018 and I think this is enough reality to come true.

WOW. that's a very substantial profit.. Can share how you do it? Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 22, 2017, 03:48:32 AM
I would love to open a real estate tokenization / bitcoin / blockchain platform here in CYPRUS. That would be my main dream so we can incorporate Blockchain tech with mainstream brick and mortar businesses and really make this tech take off on our Island and maybe more around the world. At the moment I just want to keep educating people about Bitcoin and Blockchain technology and get them on board. All my Family now are slowly waking up to the big fiat lie and want to embrace Bitcoin and the technology. For now am just happy to earn a living from it but in 2018 I would like to be self sustainable in all the sense of the words by having my own home, solar energy, mining farm and maybe blockchain meetings here to educate more Peeps. Then would love to incorporate blockchain and real estate..but that's looking way ahead.  Smiley
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
November 22, 2017, 03:48:21 AM
Hello guys,

Mine would be to make 20,000$ profit then I would take back my initial investment plus half of the profit. The remaining half will be used for re-investment.

when it comes to goals, many things are my goals in 2018
but one of my goals is bitcoin prices will continue to increase and I can have more income than bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 22, 2017, 03:47:43 AM
My goal is to expand my investments and hopefully increase the number of my earning channels as I enters next year 2018. If somehow by any chance I achieved my goals as an investor in bitcoin then I would love to use some profit from my bitcoin investment to establish a mining farm to further develop my investments. Then by the end of 2018 I establish an orphanage home.
Activity: 49
Merit: 10
November 22, 2017, 03:42:05 AM
In 2018 I want to buy even more bitcoins.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
November 22, 2017, 03:33:39 AM
Hello guys,

2018 is coming soon. will something dramatic happen to bitcoin crypto. should i start collecting bitcoin now ?? all still in the plan!
Activity: 336
Play2Live presale starts on 25th January
November 22, 2017, 03:19:00 AM
Hello guys,

I think it's time for me to switch to altcoins and try my hand at them. Yes, it's riskier, but profit captivates. It is necessary to change something and master everything new.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
November 22, 2017, 03:17:20 AM
One of my goal is to make at least one bitcoin by next, gather more promising altcoins and keeping my goals smart. If we plan to have more than one bitcoin by next year, it is not impossible but it is hard, just make sure whenever we make goals we follow a simple plan, smart, simple measurable attanable realistic and time-bounded in that way, we could see where we are at oug progress.
I will try another cryptocurrency then collect them more and after that i try to invest if i have more gather altcoin. And to my bitcoin i will continue to used it because i trust the value of bitcoin that i can make a high profit. So that i will experience which cryptocurrency are more profitable but easy to use.
Activity: 574
November 22, 2017, 03:15:50 AM
Hello guys,

My goal in 2018 is to continue on what I'm doing right now, and that is to keep on holding my bitcoin until I reach my target price and convert it into fiat currency. I would spend it in my future plan and that is to buy a house and lot and build my own business. If that will happen, I'll resign from my stable job and just focus on my investments. And as of now, I only earn bitcoin through signature campaign and 80% of it is I hold it and spend the remaining 20% for my family's daily necessities.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
November 22, 2017, 02:59:26 AM
Pretty much the same with the thread starter, only that part on reinvesting. I would use the other 25% in buying hardware for mining.
Activity: 434
November 22, 2017, 02:12:33 AM
My goals in 2018 is to see at least a whole digit of bitcoin in my wallet. I will also try trading and also invest in some alternate crypto currencies which i think has the possibility to boom in the market.
Activity: 21
November 22, 2017, 01:56:31 AM
To understand this whole system better and gain some experience in trading, but I know that it will take time to master these skills.
Activity: 48
November 22, 2017, 01:52:41 AM
In 2018 I would love to get more bitcoin to please my parents and my little family
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
November 22, 2017, 01:43:55 AM
I have many goals in 2018. i improve my work in cryptocurrency . i am new here but in 2018 my goal achieve 200$ per month and i will do i think. I also invest in other coin and introduce my friends and relative about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 518
November 22, 2017, 01:34:40 AM
My goals in 2018 is to earn more bitcoin for my dream house and with a rent house in my place. Actually I'm in the process of canvasing the land property that I want to buy also even that if have all that I make sure that there is a small business to place here for the future work for my mother.
Activity: 182
November 22, 2017, 01:30:01 AM
In 2018 my Goals are very simple. I want quit my regular job and associate with bitcoin as a fulltime job. To be promoted as Sr.Member in this forum and have a very nice campaigns from that I can earn a comfortable earning.

I want to buy a car. Only this much after achieving this I have a future plan that in next year goals.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
November 22, 2017, 01:19:38 AM
Before I was thinking my bitcoins to reach 100 in 2018. But after altcoins were dropped to its deepest levels I am not sure If I can reach that. Still I am happy because based in fiat I am still at large gains. I am also expecting altcoins to recover starting next year.
Pages:
Jump to: