Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans in life before 2018 ends? - page 2. (Read 674 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I love to travel and would like to have a wonderful holiday
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
I don`t know what will happen to the world. But I will go to the gym. That's for sure!
Activity: 261
Merit: 3
To finish the backlog of books I bought earlier and had no chance to read - finally the last two months of 2018 are relatively calm, I can eventually enjoy some good reads.
Activity: 2
I want to get as much bitcoin as i can
Activity: 82
I hope to start my own Start-up Company  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 403
Merit: 8
Can you share your plans in life before this year 2018 ends? Do you think it is possible to happen?

I'm planning to write tests and send scores to universities. Hope it works out.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Can you share your plans in life before this year 2018 ends? Do you think it is possible to happen?

i don't think is possible caused i wish to own a house  Embarrassed
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
The plans are not very ambitious, so let's say that if you have not fulfilled your plans for the entire 2018, you will not fulfill it in a month and a half. so I’m practically not planning, for this year, the small nuances need to be completed and that's all. Basically getting ready for 2019.
Activity: 421
Merit: 97
So far so good!
Learnt to do programming. Still learning but thanks God I am where I am!
It took me 3 months before I could do something effective. 1 month to convince myself to do it, 1 to do stuff that didn't make any sense to me
but was important 'to get used' and another month to plan doing something nice Grin

I have no other plans. Let's just see what happens. I wish you all Good Luck for 2018 and next years!
Activity: 182
the last i wish to hit jackpot from lotteries before end of this year, but seems like just a dream  Grin
Activity: 28
I had intended to get my CCENT certification before the end of the year, but family life has been so time consuming that I just haven't had time to study for it.  Maybe next year.
Activity: 21
I plan to go skiing with my friends. Its been a dream of ,one for 2 years because I didn't have an opportunity to do it. I also will start learning Spanish and will buy piano for my new apartment to continue my hobby
Activity: 48
to get fit  Cheesy
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
To make myself better before 2018 ends. Also to earn money.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
I would love to read and finish some of the books written by Amy Tan before this year ends.
Activity: 57
Mary the woman I love.Propose to her on Christmas Eve.
Activity: 57
To buy a new house ,  car  and travel with family.
Activity: 21
Before 2018 is over, i will have a job and build house
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Juat go with the flow and all the things will happen when its time.
Activity: 22
I want to spend December traveling accross China. Hope i can finish the trip before the year ends !!
Pages:
Jump to: