Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans in life before 2018 ends? - page 3. (Read 674 times)

Activity: 318
Merit: 1
I never share my plans with anyone, it leads to a bad ending
Activity: 98
I will become a millionaire! It remains only to pay the loan...Grin
Activity: 421
Merit: 97
I am not a materialist person. I I feel guilty when receiving a present, a new smartphone or a car.
I don't have plans because plans fail. Instead, my vision is to be able to integrate the blockchain technology in schools and universities. To achieve this vision I have different objectives such as entering in contact with Minister of Education and passing the module content by the governmental department dealing with that. It's a long run but it's satisfying knowing that you are serving the world for the better.
I am also using ways to make personal finance to enable this vision become a reality.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
No plan, just waiting for bull market and Carpe Diem Cool
Activity: 350
Merit: 7
My plan at the end of 2018 is, at least I have 1 unit of a house, have 1 unit of a new motorcycle, and can make my parents happy.
Activity: 261
Merit: 3
With only three month left, I plan to keep it going as it is now.
Changes are scheduled for 2019, now I can hopefully enjoy this couple of months of calm before the next year`s storm.

Activity: 14
I plan to build a PC so I can start gaming.
Activity: 20
September 18, 2018, 10:06:19 AM
the plan in my life before this year ended was to be able to propose to my lover and I thought that would possible to happen because I was determined to marry her.
Activity: 45
September 18, 2018, 06:41:49 AM
I've no plans except that being in crypto world.
Activity: 13
September 13, 2018, 02:59:10 PM
Continue to trade in crypto currency, what else?
Activity: 30
Before 2018 is over, I hope I can make atleast $10,000 from bounty. That would be put my  plans for 2019 in shape.
Activity: 56
Plan before 2018. I think I have to try to earn $ 5k for my travel needs in 2019. I think it will be a big challenge for me but I will try to achieve my goal. I love traveling and I will be determined for it.
Activity: 65
have a new home, and a new job
Activity: 89
Merit: 3
2 da Moon
i really wish the end of this year bitcoin situation will change won't be like the start of it.. everything will be good
bitcoin make all of us dirty-Rich.... retirement... no jobs   
Activity: 45
I want to renovate my house and save to buy a motorbike
copper member
Activity: 98
GIGZI -INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT www.gigzi.com
I'm planning to buy a Car, house and lot and to earn a lot of money.
Activity: 24
Earn some money and buy the house.
Activity: 67
I plan that i should get a job with 2laks salary and a big house and a  car and a happy life..
brand new
Activity: 0
I was very helped by a fractional diet, often there, but a little. And also helped to escape, I realized that if I run, the weight goes faster than from other exercises
Activity: 406
Merit: 5
I am target my earn money.we are creating more earning fields i want to be legendary.
Pages:
Jump to: