Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans in life before 2018 ends? - page 4. (Read 674 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I have planned to try my best to make my family happ before 2018 ends.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
My plan for the end of this year is I want to buy a house for my parents.
Activity: 42
I'm planning to buy a roadbike.
RLR
Activity: 39
Can build a house and buy a new motor.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
Start a family.
Activity: 25
Bisa membahagiakan orang tua
Activity: 84
Rencana saya sebelum tahun 2018 berakhir membuka sebuah kebun untuk menanam pohon pinang
Activity: 12
my plan for the year 2018 is to put up my dream business here in my town because I believe it will help my family and my family work together  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 59
Can you share your plans in life before this year 2018 ends? Do you think it is possible to happen?
I would buy a house, a car and marry the money from crypto. and I'm pretty sure it's all I can accomplish. because in this world nothing is impossible.
the most important we always want to try.
Activity: 15
My plan would be to have 100 bitcoin and keep it in my wallet for 2-3 years.
Activity: 31
Can you share your plans in life before this year 2018 ends? Do you think it is possible to happen?

Almost half a year has passed and I haven't figured out what I really want to do in my life. But this year, before this year ends. I want to reach more aspiring artists among street children here in Manila and teach them everything I could. I have done 3 outreach for them. I guess this would be my life
Activity: 29
I want to get a best life partner for me, I want to take her up to the marriage level.
Activity: 47
My plan before 2018 ends is to earn a lot, so that I can travel and eat new things.
Activity: 78
Planning to retire at age 26 by the end of 2018. Hate this way of life right now.
Activity: 42
Heheheeee

I want to accumulate 200 ether through bounties.
though it's challenging but i know it's doable.
Keeping my hands crossed as the coins rolls in  Embarrassed
Activity: 19
Pages:
Jump to: