Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin? - page 17. (Read 130607 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!
February 07, 2018, 10:06:28 AM
I have no long-term plan for my investment in bitcoin, because right now I'm having a lot of losses in because bitcoin prices continue to decline, I hope bitcoin prices go back up. I just make a purchase at a cheap price and sell at a higher price. the important thing I can get a little profit
prices are recovering as was expected, so will you have a different approach towards your bitcoin investment?

Because what i see to be missing in the crypto market are the institutional investors, once we get these onboard prices will rise and a possibility of stable prices.
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 10:06:00 AM
My plan is just to give more income so I can spend my money to build my future, like build home and continue my study..
Activity: 177
Merit: 25
February 07, 2018, 10:03:21 AM
What are your plans with your Bitcoin? My plan at my bitcoin was the first I would buy the goods and save for when at no cost our day was adjusting my plan to my bitcoin.
Activity: 18
February 07, 2018, 10:00:14 AM
I plan to collect some bitcoins and to see the tendency in future. If everything goes well I will invest more money in bitcoin if not I will change it into some other profitable crypto coins. I also plan to buy new car and apartment if bitcoin goes up greatly and I have enough money for it after my investment.
Activity: 243
Merit: 11
February 07, 2018, 10:00:07 AM
My plan is to generate and collect bitcoin as much as possible and for the future I want to create a business in the real world and also want to create a job field for  unemployed and income so they will work and generate income to be able to change their lives become better than ever.
Activity: 221
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 09:52:44 AM
I have no long-term plan for my investment in bitcoin, because right now I'm having a lot of losses in because bitcoin prices continue to decline, I hope bitcoin prices go back up. I just make a purchase at a cheap price and sell at a higher price. the important thing I can get a little profit
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
February 07, 2018, 09:44:51 AM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
I would use for the business in the real world.
If the Government legalize bitcoin later will help each other in my business and then in the transaction more efficient
Activity: 168
February 07, 2018, 09:40:13 AM
If I can already get the result of bitcoin, most of all I will use some of my bitcoin results to open a business, and the rest of my bitcoin will invest in the long term for my family future.
Activity: 148
February 07, 2018, 09:32:14 AM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?

I have many plans for my bitcoin if I will get many bitcoin. First of all, of course like what we all said and do in our money is to save, because I want to have my money if there is an emergency. Next, I will invest my money in a legit of course not in scam to earn more money or bitcoin. Third is I will convert some of it into fiat for me to help my parents in all of our miscellaneous or expenses. And afterwards, I will use bitcoin all the things that I want to become more satisfied.
Activity: 118
February 06, 2018, 07:37:49 AM

my planing is earn more bitcoin for more investing and I'll join to many campaign or bounty. to earn more token or stakes
Activity: 84
February 06, 2018, 07:25:21 AM
Of course I can file my plans on my bitcoins. Since I don't have many, I plan to keep them for a very long time, maybe even forget about them for a couple, maybe three years! To do their own thing, to live, and then at some point to remember about them, to open a bitcoin wallet, and be happy because I will become a millionaire! Maybe even a billionaire.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
February 06, 2018, 07:14:16 AM
Clearly, I have prepared several plans that I will do for some interest and I can use as my old age needs with family.
and from the beginning I invested in dibitcoin despite what will happen I am ready to take risks Cheesy
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1
February 06, 2018, 07:10:28 AM
As the price of bitcoin has been dropping sharply, I would like to invest more and hold for long term.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
February 06, 2018, 07:08:22 AM
My plans for bitcoin is to earn more bitcoin to have a secured future. obtaining a high amount of value will provides me more incomes which I can used to start a new life and new investment as well.
Bitcoin will help me to become successful in future and I am looking forward to it.
Activity: 84
February 03, 2018, 09:14:51 PM
No one knows the answer to this question. I would like to earn on it a very very long time
Activity: 126
February 02, 2018, 06:05:25 AM
My plan were to invest more with the bitcoin companies at the same time convert some of it into fiat currency to be able to use for current financial needs in our daily lives, and also investing in local businesses might come to my mind for a cotinuous increase with the income.
Activity: 40
Merit: 2
February 02, 2018, 05:59:10 AM
I plan to sell it when my bitcoin turns fivefold, after all, I'm not an adventurer.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
January 31, 2018, 02:02:11 AM
I plan to make bitcoin into an investment for the long term, maybe later this year I will sell if the price has risen
copper member
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
January 31, 2018, 01:55:43 AM
My plan for bitcoin is to buy as much bitcoin as possible and invest in a sizable amount. And also play trading in bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 644
POINTPAY
January 31, 2018, 12:05:17 AM
at the movement, my plan is to accumulate some of bitcoins because the price is very low so  I think this the time to accumulate as much as possible.
Pages:
Jump to: