Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin? - page 19. (Read 130607 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 3
CIBUS FOOD Ecosystem
January 30, 2018, 07:08:46 PM
Well as for me I plan on using Bitcoin as the foundation of the blockchain era that is going to sweep the Globe here within the next decade or so. To me, it only makes sense to be in Bitcoin for the long haul and not just for a quick payout. Bitcoin is the standard for all other coins and any activities that come along with such as mining or bounty programs.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 30, 2018, 07:05:11 PM
I had a plan with bitcoin invest some of which I can plan for the future and has a business and family business that might be useful for everyone with open job opportunities which I created, and I am sure that bitcoin will quickly
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
January 30, 2018, 06:32:35 PM
My plan with bitcoin is to acquire a landed property so I can convince some of my friends that doesn't believe in the reality of bitcoin and also help people around
Activity: 165
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 06:21:05 PM
My plan on bitcoin will develop future family and child investments and plan counseling with friends and neighbors about the positive effects of bitcoin. Thanks #CMIWW
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
January 30, 2018, 06:10:04 PM
My plan now with Bitcoin is to buy this price and then keep it until the biggest support and I see the price I want is $ 100,000 for each one of my home and I expect that this will happen during this year
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 30, 2018, 05:55:26 PM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?

If i have enough bitcoin in my wallet even though contains only a 5btc my purpose of this is to divide the half part  and change into fiat money  and invest it to some  local businees by raising a livesstock in our province and the other half i continue it to pursue  an investment trading in exchanges market by buying any other kinds of altcoin that having potential in the market to grow in a low  price and selling it the right time if the price will turn to pump in the market.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 3014
January 30, 2018, 05:47:19 PM
I plan to HODL my bitcoin for the long run! If you truly understand Bitcoin and have done your homework, kept up with Bitcoins future plans, you realize it’s upside is still..to the moon! One encouraging future development is the LN. This article helps explain how it works in lamens terms - https://medium.com/@melik_87377/lightning-network-enables-unicast-transactions-in-bitcoin-lightning-is-bitcoins-tcp-ip-stack-8ec1d42c14f5
Activity: 308
January 30, 2018, 05:32:39 PM
I will spend my bitcoin in good way. Just simple, I will buy house and lot for my family and also to myself for my future family, to help my brother and sisters to their schooling. To buy their daily needs, school fees and other else. That will be my plan on how I spend my bitcoin coins.
You can anything with your bitcoin because bitcoin is the best way to secure future that's why you can invest your bitcoin because bitcoin price will grow up and your investment will give you best profit, so you should invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 58
January 30, 2018, 05:32:09 PM
The dream is fulltime beer brewing in the barn on my sheep farm Smiley
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
January 30, 2018, 05:22:07 PM
I will spend my bitcoin in good way. Just simple, I will buy house and lot for my family and also to myself for my future family, to help my brother and sisters to their schooling. To buy their daily needs, school fees and other else. That will be my plan on how I spend my bitcoin coins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 30, 2018, 05:00:29 PM
My plan now is just to hold my coins in my wallet so it will turn to investment which is truly advisable now since it is increasing so high at the moment, I know it is so risky but who knows I can earn more profit on that. Then after I will use the money for educational purposes because that is what I am earning for now, to help others especially my family member. I hope people do the same way.
Activity: 241
Merit: 11
January 30, 2018, 11:43:12 AM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
Bitcoin proved to us that it is profitable by saving in long time. I know that we can become successful person in the future if we hold bitcoins starting from now. Bitcoin can give us bright future.
Activity: 252
January 30, 2018, 11:40:30 AM
My plan with bitcoin is that I want to open a real business from bitcoin, so that my income will be more balanced and earn income in both worlds, but I will also use it for my bitcoin trading capital, because trading income is also very profitable.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
January 30, 2018, 11:26:43 AM
I have a lot of plans for my Bitcoin while I'm earning money from it, first here is to establish other businesses that I can earn also. It follows the needs of my family and relatives.
Activity: 402
Merit: 250
January 30, 2018, 11:09:07 AM
may be just like you, I will invest bitcoin by buying it, because I believe the bitcoin price will be higher in the future.
Activity: 251
January 30, 2018, 11:05:16 AM
the plan I will do with bitcoin is to collect as much money as possible so I always have more income that I get from bitcoin to meet the needs of everyday life. and bitcoin I will also use for investment to be more useful and can be an asset for the future. and I will trade for our income to grow. we can also do mining to multiply profits.
Activity: 364
Merit: 20
January 30, 2018, 11:02:14 AM
If my plans true ...
My dream to buy land and build a house for my family Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 15
January 30, 2018, 10:59:21 AM
For now, I'm planning to invest more in bitcoin. Once the value is high, I plan to sell some of it and invest in some business. I will let my bitcoin play in the market for sometime and from there I will decide if I will sell all of it or what.
i think your plan is good but more is that we need to make more bitcoin as soon as possible.because price is going to its high this year i hope so.As in the future cryptocurenncies may be the only currencies and fiat money will be out of use, I think I will just accumulate Bitcoins when they are still cheap so when people wake up in the future I will be millions worth of bitcoins ahead of them. You can trade buy and sell them constantly to make some money in the short term but I think holding it for even few years will pay off the most. I'm not looking for an easy quick money and invest what I can afford to lose so either I'm gonna be one of the richest in few years or stay an ordinary average wage citizen. Whatever happens seems like one can live with it.
Activity: 126
January 30, 2018, 10:53:19 AM
For now, I'm planning to invest more in bitcoin. Once the value is high, I plan to sell some of it and invest in some business. I will let my bitcoin play in the market for sometime and from there I will decide if I will sell all of it or what.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
January 30, 2018, 10:47:22 AM
I am going to let the investment grow and then when I have enough money to start my own business I will do it

Good choice, we do not need to panic when bitcoin prices are down like now, in life of course we have a clear target, and as long as bitcoin can make us profit then there is no reason to leave bitcoin. a stupid choice when we leave the lucrative bitcoin and we choose things that are not clear.
Pages:
Jump to: