Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin? - page 21. (Read 130607 times)

Activity: 457
Merit: 250
January 29, 2018, 03:13:54 PM
I plan very much and I have arranged what I planned in the future which is to store my BTC safely.
and some I use as family needs such as meeting the needs of life and tuition of children Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
January 29, 2018, 03:11:47 PM
My plan about the Bitcoin is to keep it and when I have more money I will buy Bitcoin and I will not sell it until I reach the price I want and it is $ 100,000 for every one of my houses and I see from my point of view that it will reach this price later this year
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
January 29, 2018, 03:04:28 PM
My plans for bitcoin is own more amount of btc and hold it. In this way I can earn money which I can used in future to buy something that I want and invest it as well.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
January 27, 2018, 11:20:32 AM
I think my first plan in using bitcoin is to invest so that your bitcoin value it can be get higher price. My second is to take in a bank.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 105
January 27, 2018, 11:15:40 AM
I do not plan to immediately deduce the entire amount of money raised from Bitcoin. I want to buy a property, go on a trip on a liner and help my parents repair their house. With the advent of children, part of the bitcoins is postponed to their education.
Nice plan lol, you're right its better to spend only the half or 1/4 of your hodlings than spending it all at once. We all know that bitcoin grows continuously even there are multiple "winter season" on the crypto currency world.

Like in investing, I have short-term and long-term plans. In the nearest future I am planning just to hold Bitcoins and follow the market changes. When it grows over 20 thousand I might sell some BTC.
Everyone should have plans like that, and selling some of your hodlings when you profit is not a bad thing. We all know that not everyone of us can hodl bitcoin or other cryto currency for a very long time unless you forget them, We have needs in life and sometimes we really, really need some cash badly even if it hurts when we sell our most precious coin we need to do what is necessary. Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
January 27, 2018, 11:06:28 AM
I do not plan to immediately deduce the entire amount of money raised from Bitcoin. I want to buy a property, go on a trip on a liner and help my parents repair their house. With the advent of children, part of the bitcoins is postponed to their education.

Like in investing, I have short-term and long-term plans. In the nearest future I am planning just to hold Bitcoins and follow the market changes. When it grows over 20 thousand I might sell some BTC.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 02:24:00 AM
My plan is just to hold a few and cash out the rest. I have also invested in other coins and i think I invested enough portion of my current total money to it. Now ill just make the profit from trading circle the market until i doubled it and cash out again. I've been doing this for a long time now and id say its profitable except it needs a lit of patience.
Activity: 92
January 26, 2018, 02:16:06 AM
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?

In my opinion for now,my plan is only keep collecting and earning bitcoin.for the future and I am just hold my bitcoin and wait for the right time to sell it.im still going to buy more bitcoin as much as I can.im really hoping that the price of bitcoin will go down.
Activity: 51
January 26, 2018, 02:09:58 AM
I have many plans with my bitcoin, first is i want to start investing here in bitcoin to earn more and collect more btc for my future Aside from that I want to make my own business.  And when the time comes if I become successful, i`ll share my knowledge to others and help them to earn bitcoin easily.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 01:59:45 AM
My plan for my bitcoin in the future is to convert in fiat some bitcoin then use for the business and I save the rest for the future. I want to secure my future so every time I have a bitcoin, I convert the half for my financial problem and to buy some things, in this situation I save other bitcoin because of the market price. It is not stable so chances to get more profit is not possible because as what we encounter in bitcoin price its high compare to the past year price. But I know that there's no permanent in this world so If I save a big valuenof bitcoin I convert the other to fiat and start a business, the rest I invest in bitcoin for chances to grow.
Activity: 70
January 26, 2018, 01:42:08 AM
I intend to continue investing in projects related to bitcoin.
I think the development trend of bitcoin is very good.
Now more and more people are joining in the bitcoin.
Activity: 165
January 26, 2018, 01:39:14 AM
I will plan my future and my family to invest in bitcoin and will invite friends to join bitcoin because of its many advantages over investing in other foreign currencies. Thanks
Activity: 92
January 26, 2018, 01:34:48 AM
My plan is use it as a currency. I am still going to buy more bitcoin as much as I can.
Activity: 1
January 26, 2018, 01:33:04 AM
I will try to earn Bitcoin as much as possible without even buying it. I will try mining and will try to join campaigns and when I earn a high amount of Bitcoin. I will try to hold or save it until the value goes really high. I believe this will happen since crypto currency is the future. I will also try to invest Bitcoin on other things.
Activity: 242
XCH4NGE - Connecting Crypto Users Worldwide!
January 26, 2018, 01:25:15 AM
What is my plan with my bitcoin ? Of course I'm gonna hodl it, until reached my target price, and if I have some extra money, I would definitely buy more and hodl and hodl, and sell when the right time comes.
Activity: 7
January 26, 2018, 01:24:03 AM
My plan is to earn and collect as much Bitcoin as possible. After that I am planning to convert half of my earnings and save the other half and wait until the value of Bitcoin is high enough for me to sell. While waiting I will start earning and collecting again, so this is a like a cycle without me losing money as much even if the value of bitcoin goes down. I will not sell all my Bitcoin only half of it. , I want to try to invest and start to trade with it.
Activity: 196
January 26, 2018, 01:14:34 AM
 Saving all your bitcoin is a kind of risk. You never know what will happen in btc in the future. Saving 50% of it is much more safe. Then the 25% of it you can use for trading or convert it to fiat.
Activity: 17
January 26, 2018, 01:10:07 AM
honestly my first plan is to buy and store more btc in my wallet. i think bitcoin will solve my future economical burden. Already  its been the most acceptable payment system.everyday new people are connecting with bitcoin. I will try my best in future to buy and sell all products in my shop accepting bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
January 26, 2018, 12:51:05 AM
My plan is to earn coins as much I can save it for future, now I'm more interested in getting a good amount of bitcoin and hoping to sell when the price goes much higher, That's my plans for my bitcoin because I believe the value of bitcoin is interested more in the coming years, Also I'm sure bitcoin has a nice future.
Activity: 121
Merit: 16
January 26, 2018, 12:48:45 AM
my plan is to gather as more bitcoin as I can before it gets to $10 000. This year i guess bitcoin can go up to $1000 and in a few years it will worth a lot more.Im hoping to have a few coins when that happens

Bitcoin started out as an investment, but when I came across the blockchain industry in depth, I found that bitcoin was the equivalent of a single blockchain virtual currency, just as gold and gold , It is a large area of the world universal, it has a stable value and reliable and large user base
Pages:
Jump to: