Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin? - page 190. (Read 130607 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
I am not planning anything for now, i am waiting for all the drama to end to make up a plan on what my strategy is and then will plan on executing it after getting a clear picture,until then i will stick on with the amount of coins i have right now and not investing much into it until i get a clear picture.

Yes maybe we can think what's our next move after the activation of segwit2x. If it's successful or not.   It's hard to tell what will be the plans for the future right now but for now let's hope for the best.

Exactly we must hope for the best as segwit activation gathers alarming feedback by everybody, but we must remain strong enough to make a stand for this unpredictable situations. Have positive outlook and never lose hope and everything will be allright. For now best ways is hold your bitcoin and think long term investments.
Hoping the best on bitcoin, hope segwit run smoothly, if this is successful of bitcoin will be more sophisticated again in the future but the risk certainly exists so many people sell their bitcoin before the segwit happens because they want to avoid the risks
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
I do not have a mature plan with bitcoin because at first I'll just be bitcoin as an additional income because bitcoin has a good price this year. But after going deeper, I'll make a mature plan with bitcoin, because bitcoin is still in development stage so I'm sure bitcoin has a nice future.
if you will now going deeper I think you will learn more about the good potential of bitcoin and its not late yet to treat this as a good investment and not just
a extra earnings creating a long term plan such as buying and saving every btc for at least 2-3 years will bring you a good fortune in returned.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
My plan is to participate in many campaigns to earn more bitcoin and I will keep it up at the highest bitcoin price I will sell off all the bitcoin I have and I will get about the profit giant.

Sadly there is this SegWit activation or the Hard fork thingy we are worrying about, which is the bitcoin's price which I do believe that is the first one that will be affected on this one if this thing is really going to happen on August 1, but we are still not sure about this, and this can't prevent us on earning and storing more bitcoins for the future, because the bitcoin's price will be that high in the future, price that we can't ever imagine.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I am not planning anything for now, i am waiting for all the drama to end to make up a plan on what my strategy is and then will plan on executing it after getting a clear picture,until then i will stick on with the amount of coins i have right now and not investing much into it until i get a clear picture.

Yes maybe we can think what's our next move after the activation of segwit2x. If it's successful or not.   It's hard to tell what will be the plans for the future right now but for now let's hope for the best.

Exactly we must hope for the best as segwit activation gathers alarming feedback by everybody, but we must remain strong enough to make a stand for this unpredictable situations. Have positive outlook and never lose hope and everything will be allright. For now best ways is hold your bitcoin and think long term investments.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250

Yes maybe we can think what's our next move after the activation of segwit2x. If it's successful or not.   It's hard to tell what will be the plans for the future right now but for now let's hope for the best.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
I have a future plan with Bitcoin, I want to save my bitcoin for the future purpose if I want to save some Bitcoin then it will create a large amount of money. hopefully, that saving will be helpful to get earn more money. but I also have another plan which is related to trade and mining.
if all things will go according to my plan then I will get much more profit than today...
Continue to save bitcoin until the future seems like a good idea, as it sees a bitcoin price track record that has an ever-increasing price statistics every year. Surely if you hold it until the future of course the price will double and you will earn big profit right?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I want to share my opinion about your topic : We all know that things change,Blindly following a plan is not a good for our bitcoin business. we must keep our  eyes on bitcoin price,hold as long as possibile, no one  can tell that price will  go down or go up,but logically it's fact that this digital currency became the most popular in e-commerce. i want to  invest a certain amount every month (DCA– Dollar Cost Averaging  method) for example :
1)1st month : 100 $ - btc
2) month : 200 $ - btc
3) 500 $
4) 100 $
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
I do not have a mature plan with bitcoin because at first I'll just be bitcoin as an additional income because bitcoin has a good price this year. But after going deeper, I'll make a mature plan with bitcoin, because bitcoin is still in development stage so I'm sure bitcoin has a nice future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
My plan is to participate in many campaigns to earn more bitcoin and I will keep it up at the highest bitcoin price I will sell off all the bitcoin I have and I will get about the profit giant.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
I have a future plan with Bitcoin, I want to save my bitcoin for the future purpose if I want to save some Bitcoin then it will create a large amount of money. hopefully, that saving will be helpful to get earn more money. but I also have another plan which is related to trade and mining.
if all things will go according to my plan then I will get much more profit than today...
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
Investing it long term, use it as a store of my wealth and hopefully, investing in short term projects
That is what new users of bitcoin always plan to do. I see this everytime. Yes, it is good to invest in it for long term but for me, it would be much better to make your bitcoin go around. Like Buy when the price is low invest all you can then sell when the price is high and use that profit again to buy, Trade with altcoins with good potentials then convert it back again to bitcoin. It is better this way and I think we will earn much faster through this.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Bitcoin earn  is  my goal. I want earn lot of bitcoin. Some  bitcoin invest  bitcoin releated campaign  and some bitcoin make fiat order. And also iam invest some bitcoin my retiar life.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

Bitcoin's price is falling, I buy some more BTC and reserve it in my wallet. I believe that in the future it will grow stronger than it is now because major countries in the world are slowly adopting Bitcoin.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
My plans with my bitcoin is simple. I keep my bitcoin some days. when bitcoin rat was high then I sell mu bicoin.

I'm planning to hold my bitcoin for long term and when the price goes to its peak that's the right time to convert it. Then I'll put my desire business so people won't think I'm into something illegal. Grin
so better to have real time investment.
Bitcoin is a real investment the only problem is that not  many people are recognizing it as such and think this is just a fad or something that has no future, but as soon people realize the potential of bitcoin then the price is going to go up and with it the investment that we made.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
homt.net
For now, my plan is only keep collecting and earning bitcoins from my services. For the future, i want to open a business about bitcoin related in my area.
that's great plan dude...i really want to convert my bitcoin to a huge house for my family..and also open an amazing store to earn money...simple Smiley
Activity: 397
Merit: 252
Indeed investment in altcoin would certainly have a good advantage for the long term because it does not close the possibility of a hater coin will reach its peak price, so of course you will benefit.
Activity: 884
Merit: 500
My plan is hold for longterm purpose, it will make some profit for me. I also invest in other altcoin for long term purpose
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
my plan is to gather bitcoin as much as I can and with the speculation that the price will rise to 1million dollar per a coin,and if I can gather as much as I can,I can be among the bitcoin millionaire at that time,I will keep investing on bitcoin and I won't be converting my  bitcoin to a fiat ,bitcoin was been value less than 10dollar 3years ago but today it is more than 2000 dollar and it will be more than 10000dollar in 4years time
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I treat it as a retirement plan and since I work in digital, I will probably start using some of it to pay for my costs or buy services with it.
Jump to: