Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin? - page 191. (Read 130607 times)

Activity: 281
Merit: 100
Investing it long term, use it as a store of my wealth and hopefully, investing in short term projects
I'm planning to hold my bitcoins as long as I can because bitcoin's exhange price is getting higher than before but if there will be times that I will need money as soon as possible, I am going to get a small amount of bitcoin which will not affect all of my bitcoins.

Yes same with what I am thinking and planning.  But to be honest I was like the one who easily give up and tempted to sell my bitcoins.  And yes like what you said, there would come a time that I would really need to get some of it when the need arise.  But as long as I can I will try to hold it until the price of bitcoins meets my expectation.
I'm also planning the same. I'm thinking of holding my bitcoin a little longer and wait until its exchange value gets high and that's the time I will exchange it but not all of them because there is still a chance for its value to get high.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
Investing it long term, use it as a store of my wealth and hopefully, investing in short term projects
I'm planning to hold my bitcoins as long as I can because bitcoin's exhange price is getting higher than before but if there will be times that I will need money as soon as possible, I am going to get a small amount of bitcoin which will not affect all of my bitcoins.

Yes same with what I am thinking and planning.  But to be honest I was like the one who easily give up and tempted to sell my bitcoins.  And yes like what you said, there would come a time that I would really need to get some of it when the need arise.  But as long as I can I will try to hold it until the price of bitcoins meets my expectation.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I have so many plans with my bitcoin but my priorities are to save some for my daughter when she gets to college. I know it sounds to good to be true but I will try my hardest to earn enough for the both of us and maybe do a little business when I have enough savings too.
my plane is very simple here i want want to hold and continue holing for next few years. because i am sure that the profit that i can receive from holding bitcoin cannot get from anything.  therefore my first priority is to hold my bitcoin for a long time.
Same as you, I have many plans in the future but these plans need a lot of money, and bitcoins is totally suffisant for them. So my current plan now, Is to save bitcoin as i can, and hold a lot of it for few years, because i believe that in the future bitcoin price will increase highly and without stop. So until then, I can use my bitcoins for my plans, I trust a lot on this cryptocurrency and i invest only in it. So one day, I hope that i make a huge of money and use it for good things.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
1. Build plasma gun made of bitcoin

2. Destroy greedy oligarch monsters.
Activity: 322
I plan to keep part of the coins, and invest part to avoid huge losses, but also to make money. I really want to achieve a fantastic state with the help of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I have so many plans with my bitcoin but my priorities are to save some for my daughter when she gets to college. I know it sounds to good to be true but I will try my hardest to earn enough for the both of us and maybe do a little business when I have enough savings too.
my plane is very simple here i want want to hold and continue holing for next few years. because i am sure that the profit that i can receive from holding bitcoin cannot get from anything.  therefore my first priority is to hold my bitcoin for a long time.
Activity: 196
I will never convert my Bitcoin into fiat again, because it makes no sense at all. Bitcoin is sound money, not subject to centralized control and inflationary devaluation. Fiat money is a debt-based scam, fully exposed to the lunacy of monetary policy by central banks and fully exposed to capital restrictions by governmental control freaks. So, Bitcoin is simply a vastly superior form money. Anyone converting Bitcoin to fiat is out of his/her mind.

I hold my Bitcoin to spend them on my future necessities. I really hope that there will be an increasing number of businesses that will accept Bitcoin directly - which means without intermediary fiat conversion. That would be the precondition for me to pay with Bitcoin.

ya.ya.yo!
I too would take the same decision.I would just store my bitcoin since its price would increase more in future.I could not find any other investment which would give such high returns like bitcoin.It would be better if we could pay in bitcoin itself for all services without converting it into fiat.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 590
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
hold for the long term. At last 3 years
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Long-term speculation. Also at some point we'll be able to use Bitcoin stake itself as separate instrument of value without transferring any funds. Value voting'll worth something
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
The best plan is diversifying the methods of using our bitcoins, holding some part for the price increasing, and trading with the other part . Trading altcoins can also growing up our earnings and making us in profit.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
To hold for long term like holding up to 10 years or more. Hold as long as I can until the price gets to the moon.
Activity: 532
Since i am a newbie here. My plan is to collect more bitcoin as much as i can and hold it until the rate of the bitcoin reach the hign rate and then i will probably sell it , for me to provide the necessities of my family and planning to put a small business using the earned bitcoins..
Activity: 560
Merit: 286
I am storing a large amount of bitcoins to start my own mining farm. Im looking forward to purchase as many as miners possible and then create a strong setup. In my region, i hqve low Electricity cost and it can be beneficial for me so im planning to invest more and more in bitcoin mining farm. If anyone here have any good ASIC miners can PM me.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
My plans with my bitcoin is simple. I keep my bitcoin some days. when bitcoin rat was high then I sell mu bicoin.

I'm planning to hold my bitcoin for long term and when the price goes to its peak that's the right time to convert it. Then I'll put my desire business so people won't think I'm into something illegal. Grin
so better to have real time investment.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
my plan is collecting as much as bitcoin i can, no matter how many years i could spend and if i think my bitcoin is enough, then i want to sell it but i only want to sell in more than $6,xxx. i am sure that i can make much of money so i can buy a house and i think i can saving the rest of the money for my future.

The same plan with me, as much as possible I don't want to spend my bitcoin because I have a long term plan of just holding it. Otherwise when there's a need to sell bitcoin I would probably sell. I will also depend on the price of bitcoin, if the price is quite good and it's good to get some profit then I will love to sell.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
May be my plan with bitcoin, I will use to invest in the long term and when the time is suitable for me to sell some bitcoin, I will use to open the business, for daily needs and some bitcoin will still be invested again for the future of the family
Activity: 252
I will collect as much bitcoin as possible and I will tell people who are in my area who will be bitcoin. Thanks for the service bitcoin me to be more again.
Jump to: