Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin? - page 195. (Read 130607 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
I'm trying to find a new way to start holding my instead of selling them, will be hard but the fact that I couldn't hold my btc was a huge blow for me. So now I'm basically trying to gather as much btc as I can before the august comes.
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
One of the best ways today is to hold bitcoin. With various predictions in the future that bitcoin prices will increase manyfold then this is a profitable investment. Bitcoin prices can rise very quickly and we all take advantage of this. So one plan strategy is to hold, besides trading becomes my priority to develop the amount of bitcoin I have. This can be my income to be able to have bitcoin.

Holding is seriously best way to increase your money. Also bitcoin has various ways to get profit from it. Simply it is depend on ourself which way suit for us, then only choose it to earn from bitcoin. But about me, in the started years i use bitcoin in a different ways, like mining investment sites but it was not profitable for me, then i left it now in these days, i am doing altcoin trading and i think trading is good and skillful way where we could make money.

You are doing everything that is possible. I'm off the chart now and usually take out bitcoin from wallets into fiat currency and spend them for expenses that I have got. I go for shopping every other week and try spend as much as on my car fuel to wander around the country. No that is how you spend your bitcoin, to travel and get pleasures if world. :-)
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
Same with you, after I graduate in my college I want to focus in bitcoin. I set up my all account in different signature campaign and the earned bitcoin I use in trading for extra income. The bitcoin is so wide, it has many uses, if I spend my other time in bitcointalk or their uses because I think I can get an income same with professional person who have stable job. I choose bitcoin because I also earn money using this (even its a stuff) and I control my time in doing what way of generating bitcoin. By more knowledge about bitcoin, the more way I earn this.
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
I have no plans for my bitcoins. I don't make it a fetish, and therefore, do not hesitate to buy my bitcoins I needed thing. But while I'm saving up coins to raise the necessary funds. It is very easy to do with bitcoin because its price is constantly growing.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
My plan for bitcoin now is to collect as much bitcoin as possible then i will use the result to make business in my real world
Activity: 312
Merit: 109
arcs-chain.com
my plan is to gather as more bitcoin as I can before it gets to $10 000. This year i guess bitcoin can go up to $1000 and in a few years it will worth a lot more.Im hoping to have a few coins when that happens
It's a real good decision for you because the development and the changes through bitcoin price and transaction. And I also see it is a good thing to do to my bitcoin. My only plan is to saved and to hold my bitcoin until it rich may target price where if it happen I would take a half of it and do an investment and trading for bitcoin related.

that's the thing i want to do but first i must buy the things i will use in my engineering career because i am a engineering student in a well known university in our country when it comes in technology. I want to buy some gadgets first and spend some of it in others. Once i acquired all the needed gadgets and equipments i will earn it to become bigger because the value of the bitcoin will get pump and pump in the future. Then i will do a investment for it to grow bigger.
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
my plan is to gather as more bitcoin as I can before it gets to $10 000. This year i guess bitcoin can go up to $1000 and in a few years it will worth a lot more.Im hoping to have a few coins when that happens
It's a real good decision for you because the development and the changes through bitcoin price and transaction. And I also see it is a good thing to do to my bitcoin. My only plan is to saved and to hold my bitcoin until it rich may target price where if it happen I would take a half of it and do an investment and trading for bitcoin related.
Activity: 588
I plan to keep all cryptocurrency that I have and buy a new one. And when Bitcoin again significantly grows in the price I will just sell it.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
my plan I will still be in the bitcoin world as long as it is still profitable and the profits of bitcoin will be saved in the form of real estate investment and savings for my future if I can't been able to plunge a lot in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 812
One of the best ways today is to hold bitcoin. With various predictions in the future that bitcoin prices will increase manyfold then this is a profitable investment. Bitcoin prices can rise very quickly and we all take advantage of this. So one plan strategy is to hold, besides trading becomes my priority to develop the amount of bitcoin I have. This can be my income to be able to have bitcoin.

Holding is seriously best way to increase your money. Also bitcoin has various ways to get profit from it. Simply it is depend on ourself which way suit for us, then only choose it to earn from bitcoin. But about me, in the started years i use bitcoin in a different ways, like mining investment sites but it was not profitable for me, then i left it now in these days, i am doing altcoin trading and i think trading is good and skillful way where we could make money.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
For now, my plan is only keep collecting and earning bitcoins from my services. For the future, i want to open a business about bitcoin related in my area.
As of now, im just planning on collecting as much bitcoin as i want and to just hold them. Not want to risk them in any trading or gambling, not now. Just to collect for future use.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I have many plans for my Bitcoins although I don't have much as of now since I just started when my brother introduced it to me last January. One of my plans is to invest more on bitcoins and when time comes that I am earning a lot of it I will definitely venture into business and use a portion of my hard earned bitcoins as my capital. In that case, my bitcoin will grow in my btc wallet while I'm having profits from managing a business that I love.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I have big plan with bitcoin.Already I hold some bitcoin for my future life such as my children etc.I always try to different things about bitcoin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
bitcoin for me is like gambling money.. I plan to buy altcoins like always
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
I think bitcoin is an epoch-making thing. I will hold it for a long time and treat it as one of my assets Cool
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
My plan is to save more bitcoin and use it for my future purposes, when the price of bitcoin reaches my target price i will sold it and buy back when it hit my buying target. Buying more bitcoin today will allow you to make money in the future. I just need to wait for that time, relax and enjoy for now.

When it comes to people's plans for future bitcoins, they often think that they will store it and wait for profit. But I personally think that it does not make much profit, so we should use it to invest in other currencies.
You are right and it is especially advantageous to invest in currencies whose courses always fluctuate. So you can make money on the price difference.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
My plan is to save more bitcoin and use it for my future purposes, when the price of bitcoin reaches my target price i will sold it and buy back when it hit my buying target. Buying more bitcoin today will allow you to make money in the future. I just need to wait for that time, relax and enjoy for now.

When it comes to people's plans for future bitcoins, they often think that they will store it and wait for profit. But I personally think that it does not make much profit, so we should use it to invest in other currencies.
Activity: 798
My plan is just simple for now my milestone is to set up just I think 3-5 masternode and after that maybe I will think the next thing to do because with masternode I will have a passive income and just setting up and building of that will totally help me to produce and to go into another business and money won't be a problem anymore.
Activity: 331

I have so much plan with my bitcoins but first i want to graduate my studies bitcoin is really helps me when it comes to needs a financial problem i get some bitcoin from my signature campaign where i can use it montly for my tuition problem and after that my second plan is to hold more bitcoin and built some business that really related on bitcoin.
Right now im just planning to earn more bitcoin from signature campaigns and to just hold them up. But since im a student im currently using some to buy things for my schooling. Bitcoin has been a very great help for me not just for my studies but also for my personal needs. I could buy things even though i don't have cash as long as i have my bitcoin with me. That' why i really love it.
Jump to: