Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 130607 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
My plan with Bitcoin that I have is to buy a car and a house. Because in my country, 1 Bitcoin is enough to make a house and buy a car.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
I will absolutely aggree with your plan on investing your bitcoin. Don't be hasty in money. Just keep investing your money and always be patience and i will make sure to you your efforts will be so worth it.
Activity: 218
Merit: 101
Blockchain with solar energy
My plan is to keep on earning bitcoins and altcoins and convert some of it to fiats to be deposited on banks to safeguard my money. Once I reached a sufficient amount to buy my own land, I will then save money to build my own house. I also plan on investing on stock markets to further increase my earnings.
Activity: 33
I plan to invest more in Bitcoin-related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat. If I have 1 BTC at the current price I would probably be very happy with bitcoin. I can beat high officials salary if I am treding with 1 BTC capital.
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
I will save my bitcoin until bitcoin price above $ 20000. When that time will come, I'm sure I'm going to get a really huge profit from it and I'm going to buy a house and the stuffs that I really need in the near future. Bitcoin is the best investment for me so I want to earn more bitcoins for saving. I'm working in signature campaign because they have a big payment and join also in social campaign. I still firmly believe that the future is huge for cryptocurrency.
Yeah  that’s  a good idea  to  hold  bitcoin  a have a target ceiling  because  in the end you will  get  profit  out of it in another  thing  you should also  invest  to some altcoins which is now profitable but it just  needs  extra  effort  to search the right one.
Activity: 280
I just holdt it easily. i dont understand why there are many people sell their coins when the market adjusts. It is not right. If you have joined the market long enough, you will know after the correction, the price will pump to the moon.
Activity: 14
My plan in bitcoin I keep them for the future savings and wait until the price to grow up.
Activity: 420
I will save my bitcoin until bitcoin price above $ 20000. When that time will come, I'm sure I'm going to get a really huge profit from it and I'm going to buy a house and the stuffs that I really need in the near future. Bitcoin is the best investment for me so I want to earn more bitcoins for saving. I'm working in signature campaign because they have a big payment and join also in social campaign. I still firmly believe that the future is huge for cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1002
- Invest more by diversifying.You can distribute your funds and buy additional altcoins like ether,litcoin,cardano,nem,verge etc and dedicating a minimum portion for ICO's...
Activity: 357
Merit: 130
Starting a business with a capital from cryptocurrency is a very good idea, in this way you can expand your resources. Building a mining rig is also a great idea to earn more profit since the value of cryptocurrency in the market today is keep on increasing.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Good range of answers, but honestly, I'm watching my portfolio like a game right now. The investment was small and only what I could afford to lose. The best case scenario I see is putting it towards the downpayment (or more!) of a rental property.
Activity: 169
my plan in bitcoin is to learn the investment, which I have seen for now is very fast development.
Working in bounty program, for me to get BTC, and I will invest in bitcoin investment.
Activity: 210
There's a lot who answer this thread but I want also to share mine. The first that I will do when I earn from Bitcoin activity is to donate my ten percent of income to my churches and churches that I am going to visit to spread blessings.
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
I do plan to maybe be able to retire, but for those all crypto needs to cross the current situation over bitcoins, then i do hope my investment over altcoins can really grow and hit my goal, so i would be able to retire with those investment.
Activity: 112
My plan is to actively invest in a cryptaturrency world of 3-5 years, then withdraw 50% of income and buy ready-made businesses in your city.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Bitcoin is future currency, it is future digital currency also.
bitcoin works as an assets also for future needs like kids education emergency health issue. with it's exponential growth in tha market and thousand of door steps ready to accept it as way of payment it seems good investment by saving them in my thin wallet. there are coin that I got when tha price of bitcoin was still just $600.that 20x already with tha price of 10k+ per bitcoin so I don't really mind spending that much coin in tha future.
Activity: 336
My future plan is to keep investing in bitcoin also investing in  real estate business, because I think if i just investing in bitcoin ,I should be prepared to bear risk of loss. Therefore I am also want to investment in Real estate business.
Activity: 2
I probs also plan to keep getting more coins and hopefully in 2 3 years all will be good and i sell .
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I am planning also to invest more in bitcoin to make sure that money would keep on coming then afterwards I will be tolerating my self with my guilty pleasures and enjoy all of my money. I will still invest on it after but I want to enjoy first for the sake of the hardwork I have exerted for a long time just to earn that amount of money which was never an easy thing.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

I have a lot of plans for my bitcoin and I hope all of it will be fulfilled in the future same as my hope for the better for bitcoin. Many people thinks earning bitcoin is just an easy thing which is not true that's why I am making sure that my earnings would be used in things that are important. I am planning to start up a business and also to give some to my parents to support our daily lives.
Pages:
Jump to: